• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

*sigh*

I see no logic in what you are saying. You didn't respond to what I said. Why did God use people to kill in the OT but all of a sudden change His mind and become a pacifist? You did not answer this. Likewiswe, you said God killed...if God is a pacifist, why did He kill?

God Judged those directly through his prophets, which prophet told us it is ok to go kill now? God is the creator he has the right to give or take life, we as the children of God do not. God isnt a pacifist, he sent us his son to teach us love. And in war human beings who stay out of it are killed also, bombs do not discriminate. That is plain murder. And One of the commandments is do not murder. Yes the authorities are allowed by God because this whole world would just be total anarchy without them, yet do they live to do Gods will??? Lets see at present they are kicking God out of Govt. Those who love and do the will of God do not kick him out of any part of their lives, these men are proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Gods words in revelation are truth--- Satan will lead every kingdom ( govt ) against God. So we as christians must obey their laws and pay taxes,( as long as they dont contradict Gods laws ) it keeps one out of prision according to Gods word. And like i said when our govt dropped A bombs into 2 japanese cities babies,women, grandmothers died, out and out murder. I personally follow one king, Jesus. Yet to stay out of prision, i obey laws and pay taxes.

If killing one monster saves millions then hand me the gun.

Can you imagine life if Hitler was allowed to continue without people fighting back?

If only I had a shot at him BEFORE the concentration camps were established.

Thank you Giaour. That was an excellent point. Also praying as this storm approaches your state.

There were many monsters in Jesus day, they killed the apostles and yet they did not fight, they went to prision and to death but did not return the same hatred back, even upon Jesus death, he said. Forgive them father they do not know what they do. God allowed the roman govt, were they his? They killed his son horribly. Jesus showed us , keep giving love all the way to death if thats what this world dishes out, and his followers did just that, These are the true children of God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Thanks RustyAngel, we are prepared here for anything that comes this huricane season. One thing Florida does right is prepare.

Jesus was not of this world.

If He was, he would have taken up a sword and fought.

Jesus was not killed, He gave up his life voluntarily.

That is called sacrifice.

What our soldiers do is following Jesus and sacrificing their lives for their brothers.

They defend the innocent and protect God's people.

No greater gift than that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

*sigh*

I see no logic in what you are saying. You didn't respond to what I said. Why did God use people to kill in the OT but all of a sudden change His mind and become a pacifist? You did not answer this. Likewiswe, you said God killed...if God is a pacifist, why did He kill?

God Judged those directly through his prophets, which prophet told us it is ok to go kill now? God is the creator he has the right to give or take life, we as the children of God do not. God isnt a pacifist, he sent us his son to teach us love. And in war human beings who stay out of it are killed also, bombs do not discriminate. That is plain murder. And One of the commandments is do not murder. Yes the authorities are allowed by God because this whole world would just be total anarchy without them, yet do they live to do Gods will??? Lets see at present they are kicking God out of Govt. Those who love and do the will of God do not kick him out of any part of their lives, these men are proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Gods words in revelation are truth--- Satan will lead every kingdom ( govt ) against God. So we as christians must obey their laws and pay taxes,( as long as they dont contradict Gods laws ) it keeps one out of prision according to Gods word. And like i said when our govt dropped A bombs into 2 japanese cities babies,women, grandmothers died, out and out murder. I personally follow one king, Jesus. Yet to stay out of prision, i obey laws and pay taxes.

Children, mothers, mothers to be, fathers, grandparents, were all killed on 911. Funny you don't mention those. Only our enemy. Again I say. If you don't like it here, and you don't like what we do. you may leave at anytime. That is one of the freedoms you have thanks to a military who keeps you free and safe from further attacks.. And as for the bombs on Japan..As tragic as the loss of life was, it most likely saved millions in the long run. IF we had not doen that the war could have gone on for years. Ask a veteran of WW11 what they think

Amen RustyAngel

God not only authorized but condones war as an instument of justice.

The Old Testament is full of instances where God has given us the right to war in cases of self protection and justice.

God gives us authority to punish evil doers and protect order and justice even if that means war.

Romans 13 vs 1-4

*sigh*

Children, mothers, mothers to be, fathers, grandparents, were all killed on 911. Funny you don't mention those. Only our enemy. Again I say. If you don't like it here, and you don't like what we do. you may leave at anytime. That is one of the freedoms you have thanks to a military who keeps you free and safe from further attacks.

Hi , yes they were and as i stated before, when they did these horrific acts they did it because their hearts are filled with hate, and to fill our hearts with hate and return death for death we have become just like them. I do not fear attacks of men, i fear God, God gives true freedom, men do not. You believe that men dying give you freedom, right. All good things come from God, not from men killing one another in hatred. Hatred leads one away from God, Hatred comes straight from the table of demons, there is no part with the table of demons and the table of God. These men who teach you things like men dying give you freedom are corrupt Gods word said. So will a corrupt man lead you in truth? I would never put my trust in such like ones.

Edited by kjw47

We do not war because we hate.

We war because we love.

We love to protect what is right and just.

We love to protect our families and loved ones.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

KJW, do you believe that man not only has an inherent goodness about him, but also an inherent evil? Do you believe that no matter what, at some point, all humans will comitt an act of evil? Lastly, do you believe when we act in evil we deserve justice?