Swarna Jha

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

This is ridiculous. Sorry, Swarna Jha, whoever you are, I am not buying what you are selling. With billions of souls dying without Christ, I doubt G-d would waste His time giving a "vision" concerning a planet we have been given dominion over. Back up your claims with Scripture.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jckduboise
This is ridiculous. Sorry, Swarna Jha, whoever you are, I am not buying what you are selling. With billions of souls dying without Christ, I doubt G-d would waste His time giving a "vision" concerning a planet we have been given dominion over. Back up your claims with Scripture.

These are the reasons people get touchy Marnie, your doubt is quite rude. If I recall being Christ like includes rudeness...oh, wait a minute it isn't Christ like it is evil like..what is wrong with you..YOu say sorry Swarna? you aren't sorry..if you were the words would never have slipped out of your mouth.

The problem here Marnie is that you don't believe in these things and you doubt them. So maybe you need to stick with everything before the revelation of end times and learn more how to be Christ like and centered. And leave what you obviously don't know in your mind where you don't cause any one any harm.

Righ here and now Marnie, in the Name of Jesus I rebuke that nasty little mean spirit that is following you around and causing rudeness to spill from your mouth..In Jesus name amen

These are the reasons people get touchy Marnie, your doubt is quite rude. If I recall being Christ like includes rudeness...oh, wait a minute it isn't Christ like it is evil like..what is wrong with you..YOu say sorry Swarna? you aren't sorry..if you were the words would never have slipped out of your mouth.

The problem here Marnie is that you don't believe in these things and you doubt them. So maybe you need to stick with everything before the revelation of end times and learn more how to be Christ like and centered. And leave what you obviously don't know in your mind where you don't cause any one any harm.

Righ here and now Marnie, in the Name of Jesus I rebuke that nasty little mean spirit that is following you around and causing rudeness to spill from your mouth..In Jesus name amen

No, Jackie, I am secure in what I believe and what I don't need are people running all over adding to Scripture and taking it out of context. I most certainly believe in all the gifts of the Spirit operating in the lives of all believers. As I have tried to explain, apparently in vain, is that the moment you claim to speak for God, it is YOU have the burden of proof. I am under NO obligation to take what you say at face value. God's Word is forvever settled in Heaven, He is not adding to it today. Everything He has to say to believers is in the 66 books of our Bible. So, it is you, Jackie, and people who have these visions, who have to belly up and prove it to the rest of us. That is not being rude, it is being a discerning believer.

What you don't like and apparently can't tolerate is somebody who questions you. I don't question the Lord (or your sincerity, by the way) but I do question your theology. Just because you or somebody says, "The Lord spoke me," doesn't mean He did. Anybody can claim to have a word from the Lord.

I am not questioning your salvation, as you do mine. I question your teaching, rather where you get your teaching. Why do you find it necessary to attack me personally? Is that all you have? You don't even know me, Jackie. Do you always attack people who don't think the way you do? Is that Christ like?

Guest jckduboise

No, Jackie, I am secure in what I believe and what I don't need are people running all over adding to Scripture and taking it out of context. I most certainly believe in all the gifts of the Spirit operating in the lives of all believers. As I have tried to explain, apparently in vain, is that the moment you claim to speak for God, it is YOU have the burden of proof. I am under NO obligation to take what you say at face value. God's Word is forvever settled in Heaven, He is not adding to it today. Everything He has to say to believers is in the 66 books of our Bible. So, it is you, Jackie, and people who have these visions, to belly up and prove it to the rest of us. That is not being rude, it is being a discerning believer.

I am not questioning your salvation, as you do mine. I question your teaching, rather where you get your teaching. Why do you find it necessary to attack me personally? Is that all you have? You don't even know me,Jackie. Do you always attack people who don't think the way you do? Is that Christ like?

This in not an attack on your person at all Marnie. It is a rebuke of what ever it is that controls your thinking. I don't care if people don't think the way I do. What I do care about is that people seem to think it is okay to attack others who have been gifted with something that that don't SEEM to have an understanding of.

I am sorry if you feel as if the attack is about you. It isn't..and as you said I don't know you, as you don't know me.

This in not an attack on your person at all Marnie. It is a rebuke of what ever it is that controls your thinking. I don't care if people don't think the way I do. What I do care about is that people seem to think it is okay to attack others who have been gifted with something that that don't SEEM to have an understanding of.

I am sorry if you feel as if the attack is about you. It isn't..and as you said I don't know you, as you don't know me.

Jackie,

Thank you for that reasoned response. We do tend to get emotional about things we are passionate about. I am very passionate about the Word. Even before I was saved, I was fascinated with it, both the OT and the NT (strange for a Jew,I know). Since I found the Lord, I have been obsessed with it, and I get very defensive when I percieve people twisting it to their own ends. I am not saying you do this! But when I read of people having "dreams" and "visions," a red flag goes up because my experience with such individuals is that they know nothing of the Word and often contradict it. I am also very protective of my faith, for I know there are many false teachers out there and some even prowl forums like this.

I will drop this now and refrain from commenting any more on your visions. I know you are a sister in the Lord, so can we just leave it there?

The Lord bless you, Jackie.

Marn

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

This discussion has gotten to the point where it is not reflectiver of Jesus' command to us in John 13:34-35. I am closing it for that reason