Guest catscradle777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

Honestly, I still don't see why this dream is anything more than a dream. The fact is, many of you are trying to add interpretation to the dream...this is what pagans did in Biblical times. Interpretation of dreams comes directly from the Holy Spirit...and i'm not seeing that here. It was just a dream.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Honestly, I still don't see why this dream is anything more than a dream. The fact is, many of you are trying to add interpretation to the dream...this is what pagans did in Biblical times. Interpretation of dreams comes directly from the Holy Spirit...and i'm not seeing that here. It was just a dream.

Hello,

You feel that I am trying to add an interpretation to this dream. I knew that many would have this same feeling toward my reply. To convey what some are feeling in maybe a more clear way is that "you can't just grab for straws whenever a dream comes along". I'm aware of that.

Kerdos...your feeling that this is nothing more than a dream is as much of your opinion as mine. Can you explain why you think it is just a dream (and nothing more) and how you are not seeing that my interpretation came from the Holy Spirit (I'm not testing you or being defensive; just need to know)?

Here's how I came about interpretating the dream...

The first time I read the OP I felt that this was just a dream and not anything for the Church, just as you are saying. I read the other posts and people felt the same to some extent. But since all were saying that there was no meaning behind this dream, at least not for the Church, I thought I'd look again. I notice that this is a dream from a bible study friend so I begin thinking more about it. Also since some people here turned the poster of the OP away with nothing more than it was meaningless I thought I'd see if I could help explain these things to the poster.

The immediate connotations of the moon is paganism...Kerdos, I'm wondering if that is why you mention "this is what pagans did in Biblical times". But then I realized it in parts. Biblically, the moon is likened to the Church since the moon reflects the sun and the Church reflects Jesus. The fact that it was dull and noticably abnormal would say much if the moon in this dream is typfying the Church. I did not have a clue yet what the "eye" part meant but as I got to it was clear to me. Only until it 'opened it's eye' did it get brighter and brigher. The only way we could get brighter and brigher is by reflecting Christ...and the only way to reflect Christ is if we see Him more and more with our spiritual eyes. Well, this would be the same as the interpretation before so just look at that again...

Brothers and sisters, you do not need to prove whether the dream should or should not be interpretated rather you should prove me and the interpretation I have provided. I think that would be the way to find out if this dream did not have any meaning to the Church. I would encourage you all if you believe, in spirit, that there is something wrong to speak it directly. Correction and admonishment is important.

More on interpretations...

In my experience, interpretations come through revelation. You instantly understand everything all at once...you do not really think your way through it or figure it out like a math or science problem. It becomes very obvious what this dream or vision is talking about. Most of the time I could barely convey everything, there is so much. It seems as if it 'just happens'. I believe that when you sit down and slowly figure a dream or vision out that this is usually man's thinking and reasoning. This may not always be the case but I believe that this is usually true.

Guest catscradle777

Blessings All,

Thank you for your help---I willn pass this on to Reba----maby it can help.

She IS a beliver---Loves His word---Study's alot.

She also has this kind of thing often----always has.

She drew pictures of this and some of the dreams she has had, I will try to share with

you,Because she always get's out of bed and documents, she keeps a note pad next to

her bed.

In the past 5 yrs. she has done this with her eyes wide open----in the middle of the

day ---- It was very frighting to her.

I will take my computer to her house and maby she can talk to you herself---that would

help.

She pray's alot, and share's The Word with anyone who sit's still long enough.

Till later-----------------I can't seem to get this out this morning ! lot's of oops !!

Thank you for your time.

Ps: Reba study's alot of Chuck Messler---Hal Lindsy

She has The Amplified Bible(King James)

Edited by catscradle777

Hello,

You feel that I am trying to add an interpretation to this dream. I knew that many would have this same feeling toward my reply. To convey what some are feeling in maybe a more clear way is that "you can't just grab for straws whenever a dream comes along". I'm aware of that.

Kerdos...your feeling that this is nothing more than a dream is as much of your opinion as mine. Can you explain why you think it is just a dream (and nothing more) and how you are not seeing that my interpretation came from the Holy Spirit (I'm not testing you or being defensive; just need to know)?

Because I have the gift of discernment, I've interpreted dreams in the past, and I can tell that yours was nothing more than an attempt to add an interpretation to dreams. You didn't have an initial interpretation, you went of your own merit, it's an illegitimate interpretation. I know that's very upfront, but that is the truth of the situation.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Unfortunately, I don't have the gift of interpretation. A lot of it has to do with the fact that my mind keeps getting in the way. I may not be able to expres it well, but I have a very strong intellect.

Intellectuals have a very hard time separating spiritual discernment from their own understanding.

I'm one of the rare types that can, at least, admit this handicap.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Hello,

Because I have the gift of discernment, I've interpreted dreams in the past, and I can tell that yours was nothing more than an attempt to add an interpretation to dreams. You didn't have an initial interpretation, you went of your own merit, it's an illegitimate interpretation. I know that's very upfront, but that is the truth of the situation.

Wow, I actually think that is very good. I have been thinking about the same thing since I did not have an initial impression on this one. Thus, I haven't been sure about this since usually it is the first impression. I may have went on my own to interpret it. It may be that this is an illegitimate interpretation. I'll wait and see if the person who had the dream would feel the same.

Because I have the gift of discernment, I've interpreted dreams in the past, and I can tell that yours was nothing more than an attempt to add an interpretation to dreams.

BTW - did the Holy Spirit reveal this to you?

Hello,

Wow, I actually think that is very good. I have been thinking about the same thing since I did not have an initial impression on this one. Thus, I haven't been sure about this since usually it is the first impression. I may have went on my own to interpret it. It may be that this is an illegitimate interpretation. I'll wait and see if the person who had the dream would feel the same.

It never matters what the other person feels; truth is truth regardless of what we feel. :whistling:

Look at it this way, if there is a delay on translation, especially in scripture, it is not because the person was not revealed the translation, it is because they were told to wait. However, in other cases (such as Joseph's) the interpretation is given immediately. Why is this? Because the Holy Spirit is clear...if the dream is a message, why in the world would God have us wait? Thus, if we have no initial impression, to me, there is no interpretation to be made (at least for the person who didn't receive an intial impression).

QUOTE(apothanein kerdos @ Jun 18 2006, 11:45 AM) *

Because I have the gift of discernment, I've interpreted dreams in the past, and I can tell that yours was nothing more than an attempt to add an interpretation to dreams.

BTW - did the Holy Spirit reveal this to you?

Yes, through scriptural precedence and study, application of such study to this situation, and a general feeling of the Holy Spirit guiding me on it. This was later proven correct when Felix came out and admitted that is what occured.

Yes, through scriptural precedence and study, application of such study to this situation, and a general feeling of the Holy Spirit guiding me on it.

"And a general feeling?

Yes, through scriptural precedence and study, application of such study to this situation, and a general feeling of the Holy Spirit guiding me on it.

"And a general feeling?

Yes, that was validated by scriptural precedence and study, application of such study to this situation. "General feeling" can be interpreted to "100% know that the Holy Spirit was telling me this, and this is how I can back it up."