• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

North American Union

This is getting very popular in political chatrooms/forums. This seems to be in the works and the plan for completion is 2010.

Europeans at least got to vote on the EAU. :emot-handshake: Opinions?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

not to worry... :thumbsup:

as bad a relationship as we have with mexico and canada..

I don't think so... :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

Well if we are indeed in the end times then yes it is a possibility......... should we as Christians Worry No....... but we are mindful of the times......... :emot-handshake:

I think it is happening. I think too much though, most of the time. :emot-handshake: Bush and Fox are really chummy. I think it's being kept quiet for fear of dissent from Americans and Canadians. Did you here about the signing of the SPP on the 6 o'clock evening news when it happened? I sure didn't. Today, for the first time, I heard a congressman talk about it on a radio show, saying that everything going on with illegal immigration has to do with the SPP. The Senate is well aware of what's happening (one big happy nation) and that's why they voted to adopt the immigration bill.

There's too many really weird things going on. I haven't been on this board in awhile, but has anyone noticed how many ssn's have turned up stolen or missing lately? Not just the ones from the VA, but more was stolen from Equifax (a credit company), and 26,000 from the Agriculture Dept. There was another one on the news this evening but I didn't catch what company, as I was busy in the kitchen.

I can tell you, I don't trust our gov't officials one iota. I think they're trying to put a scare into the public where they'll be more willing to accept some kind of RFID, whether it be a card or a microchip implant. Conspiracy theory sounding, huh?

Notice the stuff going on though. Have you noticed the talk the past few days about the new Super Highway planned, going from Mexico to Canada?

There's lots more sites about the SPP/NAU. It's a fairly new discussion though. I googled "Christians opinions of NAU" and not one site came up. That kind of surprised me.

Here's some more sites:

http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/america...ns01may06.shtml

http://www.stoptheftaa.org/artman/publish/article_582.shtml

http://www.spp.gov/

There's quite a few sites out there, but these are probably the freakiest stories, ie conspiracy theories:

part 1-- http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_775.shtml

part 2-- http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_780.shtml

part 3-- http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_785.shtml

http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/gary_allen_ro...ex.html#metatop

I believe we're going to witness prophecy coming to pass. This, along with everything going on in the middle east...wow.

Jesus is coming soon.

Oh, the new money will be called the Amero.

Amero

Guest jckduboise

Razberry, your extreme interest in what is happening in these two articles is shared by me. Take a look at the last few postings on April 8 Predictions thread. You will find it most enlightening.

Keep your eyes on the Lord and the Heavens..Jesus is on His way!!

God Bless

Guest kat2251

Amero

Have you wondered why our money has changed twice in the past ?10yrs? They say it is to prevent counterfitting, but is it really? Or is it just getting us in a frame of mind that we just won't tnink twice about it after its done a time or two more?[font=Verdana]

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Amero

Have you wondered why our money has changed twice in the past ?10yrs? They say it is to prevent counterfitting, but is it really? Or is it just getting us in a frame of mind that we just won't tnink twice about it after its done a time or two more?[font=Verdana]

I am not surprise that it will happen sooner or later as I got my eyes last spring march 2005 at the newspaper that Canada, USA, Mexico will become one nation just like EU. as I already knew it will happen. when i told some people they say it will never happen but it will eventually happen. as we have to be prepare for that.

It is another sign that Jesus Christ is coming back very soon so we have to be ready also we have to move on and spread His Words to the world who needs to know about His Love and His Cross.

Deaf Canada

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

I tried to start a thread on the "General Discussion" part about the (maybe) North American Union. It was closed due to the fact that the moderators wanted to check it out in case it was a conspiracy theory, and when it didn't reappear I assumed that nobody could find any evidence of it being a real concern.

I did pick up on what someone said about there being potentially a lot of opposition from Mexico and Canada and of course from the North American people. I don't see what advantage there would be to anybody in pursuing this agenda. What would there be to gain?

Unless the theory is that what was said in Orwell's "1984" is to come to fruition and there is to be three main parts to the world and they will fight it out to see who would be the OWG. Afterall we already have the EU, but there is no inkling of "Eastasia" but that could spring up "overnight".

What does anyone think of that possibility? Is this being too "conspiracy theoryish"?