angelkade21

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Is it true that those who are saved will not take part of the Judgement. I understand that we will get rewared to what we have done. But because we are forgiven and washed in the Blood, will we take part of the Great white Throne Judgement?

YSIC

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

yea i just was reading that in my bible, but wasn't sure if it meant christians.

YSIC

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Christians have no need to fear judgment for Jesus took our place on the cross...

hell and death have no more to do with us as we are in Him...

our sins forgiven at repentance...

our new life in Him, when born again, is eternal...... :wub:

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

there are actually two different judgements,

the Judgement seat of the Lamb ( for those that are saved )

the Great White Throne Judgement, (everyone else that did not participate in the Judgement seat of the Lamb )

there is more to it, this would fall under the eschantology section. dont recall if there is actually a thread on this subj or not, but might very well be....

basiclly, the Judgement Seat of the Lamb, is for those that are "Caught up in the air" "Raptured" (the first resurrection) these have been found to be righteous (only through Christ can one be found righteous).

this is where those that are saved, will be judged and also recieve their due rewards.

dont get the wrong idea, everyone will account for every deed they have done or did not do, and for every word spoken or not spoken (as the case may be) we will have to answer for our lives, we will have to face the music for what we have done with our lives....

those that make the Judgement Seat of the Lamb have a place at the Wedding Feast with the BrideGroom, this is assured us...

mike