Worthy News: Hamas: Arrests act of war - Ynet News

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

If you don't read prophecy that way - well, I wo't put words into their mouths of what I believe they want or don't want.

But I am sure that amor has no amor for Israel.

I have no love for brutality and oppression I am not against the existence of Israel and I do not hate the Israeli state. I do oppose the continuation of the occupation of territories beyond the 1967 frontier, against the settlements and against the continued attack on innocent people both in the occupied terrritories and in the new war in the Lebanon, I alsoam against the continued attacks on innocent people by Hamas, Hezzbollah and any other Palestinian or other Arab group.

I do not go in for the love of states and their leaders in general. Olmert, Bush Blair, Assad Akhmedinajad, Chirac a bunch of cynical chancers who've blagged their way to power and who spill the blood of others to keep themselves in their charmed position.

As for those of you who claim to be Israel lovers, do you believe that love excludes criticism of all actions of the Israeli state however questionable they may be?

Also to you Nebula you makey not like my opinions, but do you feel comfortable in the company of someone like Shiloh who not only vilely abuses anyone who dares to disagrees wwith him, but is so keen to make propoganda that he often makes statements in support of his cause that are innacurate and disingenuous. Do you think clearly erroneous statements such as the oft mentioned, by me at least, such as: The thousands of Palestinians held in the Israeli prisoners are there becuase Israel captured them in their attempts to commit suicide bombings all over Israel. They are rightfully held for their crimes. Israel has every right to try them and sentence them;are helpful to your cause?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

If Israel gong back to those borders would keep the peace, I'd be right with you.

But the Arab world has made it quite clear that they won't quit until every Jew is cast out of Israel.

How would you stop Hamas and Hezbollah, send them flowers?

If Israel gong back to those borders would keep the peace, I'd be right with you.

But the Arab world has made it quite clear that they won't quit until every Jew is cast out of Israel.

By marginalising them by trying to create justice. You won't ever stop all extremists on either side, but you can push them to the edges where they have little influence . As to the Arab world the reality is that Israel may not be loved but people accept that she exists and will continue to exist. That's true in government, and on the streets.

You will see that my edit of the previous post was made whilst you replied to its initial form. I would be interested in your reaction to my further comments

As for Shiloh, I know where he gets his info from; I don't know where you get yours. I don't trust the Arab press, if that's where it comes from.

And I would rather stand before the Lord in the company of those who love Israel rather than those who oppose her.

BTW, did you know that the ministry behind this Board is all about Israel? Scroll to the top of the page and look under "Ministries".

Guest shiloh357
As for those of you who claim to be Israel lovers, do you believe that love excludes criticism of all actions of the Israeli state however questionable they may be?

The problem is that the nature of your criticism does not fall under the legitimate criticsm of Israel's policies/practices. No one here has ever touted the notion that Israel can do no wrong, and is above criticism.

Our problem with YOU, is that you ONLY find your voice on this board when Israel shows some muscle. You may criticize the terrorists in a sort of left-handed way from time to time, but your genuine outrage over the conflict is primarily reserved for Israel. You never found your outrage when, after Israel pulled out of Gaza and for ten months suffered over 1,000 missile attacks from Gaza. It is only when after Israel's patience has finally run out, AND after the Syrian/Iranian backed Hizbollah finally exhaust Israel's last ounce of restraint that you come on this board and begin condemning Israel for not taking it the chin some more. Israel, in your world, is not allowed to act like other nations. They are expected to give, give, give, and when attacked, they are expected to make insane concessions that no other country would ever be asked to make or would make if asked. Israel is held to a different standard, and impossible standard, and then condemned when they don't live up to it. Israel, in your world, is singled out for special condemnation that they do not deserve while her enemies' poor track records (especially in the area of human rights) goes completely ignored.

You NEVER condemn on this board, or even address the way the Palestinians are being abused by other Palestinians in Gaza. YOU only complain about the problems of the Palestinians when you can pin them on Israel. As long as these problems are being inflicted by other Palestinians, you are conspicuously silent on this board. You are also silent when it comes to the role the rest of the Arab world played in creating the refugees, and their refusal to absorb the refugees they created by their misguided attempt to destroy Israel.

It is one thing to criticize Israel when they deserve it, but it is another thing to single Israel out the way you do while ignoring and almost legitimizing the terrorist activities carried out against Israel.

do you feel comfortable in the company of someone like Shiloh who not only vilely abuses anyone who dares to disagrees wwith him, but is so keen to make propoganda that he often makes statements in support of his cause that are innacurate and disingenuous. Do you think clearly erroneous statements such as the oft mentioned, by me at least, such as: The thousands of Palestinians held in the Israeli prisoners are there becuase Israel captured them in their attempts to commit suicide bombings all over Israel. They are rightfully held for their crimes. Israel has every right to try them and sentence them;are helpful to your cause?
You have yet to offer any evidence that I am wrong. I have provided, from the Israeli government a breakdown of the tens of thousands of terrorist attacks attmempted over a 5 year period. It is up to you to prove that of the thousands of Palestinians, only a very small minority of them are responsible for nearly 30,000 attacks. You have had plenty of time to discredit what I said.

By marginalising them by trying to create justice. You won't ever stop all extremists on either side, but you can push them to the edges where they have little influence .

Guest shiloh357
As to the Arab world the reality is that Israel may not be loved but people accept that she exists and will continue to exist. That's true in government, and on the streets.

No its not true. The Arab world refuses to recognize Israel's right to exist, and funds terrorists to that end. The Arab world has launched multiple wars and funds suicide attacks and other acts of terrorism which are part of a war of attrition upon Israel.

You are completely out of touch with the dynamics of this conflict. You live in a world that believes in the unworkable plan of a "two-state" solution that the Arab world/Palestinians has been offered mutliple times, and has categorically rejected. They don't want a "two-state" solution and have said so, but you persist to pretend that it is a viable solution.

As for Shiloh, I know where he gets his info from; I don't know where you get yours. I don't trust the Arab press, if that's where it comes from.

And I would rather stand before the Lord in the company of those who love Israel rather than those who oppose her.

BTW, did you know that the ministry behind this Board is all about Israel? Scroll to the top of the page and look under "Ministries".

He gets a lot of it from his own imagination:

You have asked me lots of questions in the past so let me ask you a one, there are plenty I could ask you about his many claims, but this seems particularly pertinent

Do you agree that "Arab Christianity in the Middle East is not the same as what we have in the West. It is more of a "cultural" Christianity. True Christianity is not tolerated in any Arab country. Conversion to true Christianity is an automatic death penalty in any Arab nation. So, the fact that Arab Christians in Iraq or Saudi Arabia pray to Allah, and do not use the name that the Lord has Himself revealed, only further shows the measure of control Arab governments exert over their "government approved" version of Christianity" Threfore denying that the Maronites; and Greek and Catholic Orthodox Christians; Anglicans, Quakers and presbyterian Christians of Lebanon, Palestine, Syria and Jordan, the Copts of Egypt; the Chaldean, Assyrian and Syriac Christians of Iraq are r our Christian brothers and sisters at all. I found that this a fouland untrue thing to say, yet it went totally unchallenged. Presumably because Shiloh is seen as one of us and therefore to be supported however strange and unbiblical some of his views are:

38 Now John answered Him, saying,

Do you agree that "Arab Christianity in the Middle East is not the same as what we have in the West. It is more of a "cultural" Christianity. True Christianity is not tolerated in any Arab country. Conversion to true Christianity is an automatic death penalty in any Arab nation. So, the fact that Arab Christians in Iraq or Saudi Arabia pray to Allah, and do not use the name that the Lord has Himself revealed, only further shows the measure of control Arab governments exert over their "government approved" version of Christianity" Threfore denying that the Maronites; and Greek and Catholic Orthodox Christians; Anglicans, Quakers and presbyterian Christians of Lebanon, Palestine, Syria and Jordan, the Copts of Egypt; the Chaldean, Assyrian and Syriac Christians of Iraq are r our Christian brothers and sisters at all. I found that this a fouland untrue thing to say, yet it went totally unchallenged.

I do know that any Muslim who converts to Christianity is in danger of being killed.

What do you know about Christianity in Iran and Syria and Palestine?

Amor -

What do you think about Worthy Ministries?