• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,781
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hamas spokesman Mushir al-Masri said that Israel’s arrest of Palestinian ministers and parliament members from the Hamas was “a grave precedent, an international crime and an open declaration of war against the Palestinian people.”

http://www.worthynews.com/news/ynetnews-co...268908,00-html/

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

These people never cease to amaze me..

My 2 year old grand daughter has more common sense than the Palestinians....

Have these people no ability to to see their wrongdoing???

How do they dare make noises that puts the Israelis to blame... :thumbsup:

I cannot comprehend their minds on this... :thumbsup:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

I cannot comprehend their minds on this... :thumbsup:

Easy to blame the victims of Israeki aggression isn't it? Forget the fact that they habe been driven from most of their land and now live in the ghettos of Gaza and the West Bank. Under continual Israeli military and economic attack. Compare the thousandsr of Palestinians held by the Israeli government to this one Israeli fighter held by a non-government group of Palestinian fighters. At least for once this was a military attack on a military target.

• Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

Ok, there is a post with a link to a pretty basic history of Israel in 1947 I believe ..

anyone know where it is? :thumbsup:

I cannot find it.. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

How do they dare make noises that puts the Israelis to blame... :24:

I cannot comprehend their minds on this... :24:

Easy to blame the victims of Israeki aggression isn't it? Forget the fact that they habe been driven from most of their land and now live in the ghettos of Gaza and the West Bank. Under continual Israeli military and economic attack. Compare the thousandsr of Palestinians held by the Israeli government to this one Israeli fighter held by a non-government group of Palestinian fighters. At least for once this was a military attack on a military target.

I simply don't understand how it is that you haven't been banned for such lies Amor. Israeli aggression? Israel pulls out and returns Gaza to the Palestinians and this is the thanks they get? Rockets being fired at settlements and kidnapping and KILLING Israeli soldiers? Once again, this land was never the palestinians. Have you not yet familiarised yourself with the Bible? This land was promised to Israel through the blood covenant with Abraham, and so too to the seed of Isaac and Jacob. The Jews owned that land long before it was called Palestine and even while it was considered Roman territory, it was inhabited by the Jews. The fact that the Jews were scattered to the four winds does NOT dimminish nor cancel out Gods' covenant with them. The proof of this is the very FACT that they were returned to the land just as the prophets foretold. In spite of all the efforts by all the different empires and regimes to destroy the Jews, they still thrive by the grace of God. After the many times this has been explained to you, you still defend the Palestinians. What I find just as disturbing as your defense of palestinian terrorism, is that the moderators have allowed you to persist in your attacks on Israel and their struggle to exist as a nation. If, after the length of time that you have been at worthy boards, you have not taken the time to familiarise yourself with Israels side of the story, I don't see where your being here is doing anything to edify or lift up Gods children. Do us a favor and either, try to understand Israels side of the story, or take your anti-semitism to another forum.

Guest shiloh357

How do they dare make noises that puts the Israelis to blame... :P

I cannot comprehend their minds on this... :b:

The thousands of Palestinians held in the Israeli prisoners are there becuase Israel captured them in their attempts to commit suicide bombings all over Israel. They are rightfully held for their crimes. Israel has every right to try them and sentence them.

As for your ghettos comment... It is so typical of you anti-semites to consitently try to make Israel's actions resemble the Holocaust. Gaza is Jew-free, amor. That means that means that you can no longer blame Israel for the actions of Palestinians there. Instead of building a nation with their newly acquired territory, they continue their quest to destory Israel.

Continual military and economic attack???? The truth is that the Palestinians have fared much better of the Israelis. The part of history that amor wants to sweep under his rug is the ninteen years the Palestinians were under Jordanian and Egyptian control, and had NO health care, no sewers, no clean water and their children died of preventable diseases. The Jordanians and Egyptians brutalized the Palestinians and treated them with contempt. The entire Arab world has nothing but contempt for the Palestinians except when they can use them as a tool smear Israel.

There is no continual military attack. Israel does use its military unless provoked, and Israel has been provoked the continual rocket attacks from Gaza. Obviously, the Palestinians can launch all the rockets they want, but it does not matter to you until Israel responds and then you whine about Israel's military. Can you be a little more lame???

Israel was promised that once Gaza was no longer hindered by the Israeli presence, the Palestinians would be able to carry on with their "self-determination." Instead, Gaza has descended into gang warfare, and even now, the Gazan Palestinians have enacted checkpoints and exthort money from poor Palestinians just so they can get across the checkpoint to and from their homes.

Of course people like amor don't care about those checkpoints because he cannnot pin them on the Israelis. amor pretends that he cares about the Palestinians, but he doesn't. Palestinains can kill each other, and amor is silent. He only jumps on this board when he thinks he launch annother one his racist diatribes against Israeli Jews who dare to defend themsvelves. amor's views defy intellectual honesty.

I cannot comprehend their minds on this... :)

I simply don't understand how it is that you haven't been banned for such lies Amor. Israeli aggression? Israel pulls out and returns Gaza to the Palestinians and this is the thanks they get? Rockets being fired at settlements and kidnapping and KILLING Israeli soldiers? Once again, this land was never the palestinians.

Clearly it was their land as if it hadn't been there would have been no need to drive them from it in the first place see here for one example. Go to any Palestinian refugee camp and you will find many families still have deeds (and door-keys) to their properties inside Israel and on land and buildings expropriated on the West Bank.

I

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Amor - you can't be so naive as to believe that Israel withdrawing to the 1967 borders will end the conflict over there.

Guest shiloh357
Clearly it was their land as if it hadn't been there would have been no need to drive them from it in the first place see here for one example. Go to any Palestinian refugee camp and you will find many families still have deeds (and door-keys) to their properties inside Israel and on land and buildings expropriated on the West Bank.

Which their forefathers abandoned in 1948 hoping that the 5 invading Arab armies would annhilate Israel and they would not only have their homes but the homes and properties of the dead Jews.

Only a very few were ever forced to leave their cities, and that was so that the Israelis could fight Arab military units who were hiding in those towns. They forced those people to leave so that they could fight Arab regular military in an empty town instead killing thousands of civilians.

Of course you ignore the thousands Israel managed to repatriate back onto their land after the war, before the Arabs managed to get the UN to force Israel to stop all repatriation activities.

Those facts never make it into amor's imaginary history.

As for your ghettos comment... It is so typical of you anti-semites to consitently try to make Israel's actions resemble the Holocaust. Gaza is Jew-free, amor. That means that means that you can no longer blame Israel for the actions of Palestinians there. Instead of building a nation with their newly acquired territory, they continue their quest to destory Israel.

I'm not an anti-semite, the just your nasty little lie that you come up with everytime you are presented with an opinion you don't like.