• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

hello All

If one has there heart set on sin and strife then the Internet is just another tool they can use to play that game. It is also a great tool for freedom for those that have their hearts set toward the Lord. It,s what you make it Brothers.

One thing I know is that I could never even try to engage in the type of discussions I have in here with my dad in real life, The very fact that I will probably never meet any of you (well in this life anyway) gives me great freedom to express my thoughts without the attitude you get in real life from people who feel the need to dominate and use verbal and body language intimidation to force others to agree with their view of what is correct.

With this form of communication you need to communicate with WORDs not charisma. This is the great leveler the men in rags can talk to the men in suits, the woman can talk to the man, the Old can talk to the young, the great orator can talk to the one who stutters, the meek can talk to the proud, the lowly to the mighty, the violent can reason with the peaceful and all they have is their thoughts. You may be a big person in the world but not in here you may be a leader in the world but not in here you may live in a slum but not in here you may be just a normal middle of the road person but not in here. In here you are your thoughts you are your reasoning you are how you right to others. You cannot reach through the screen and punch someone, though you may feel the temptation and you cannot reach through the screen and kiss someone, though sometimes you feel like doing that too :t2:

No

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  537
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1967

G'Day Ad old mate :t3:

As you well know....Miss Pryz and I have been conversing over the past month and a half...via worthy chat, as well as yahoo and MSN, also through uncountless emails. :t2:

And there is a bond of Love there.  We are friends who would like it to become more..and both of us are praying for God's will to be done in our lives...wheather it's alone, as friends,, or as future Husband and Wife.  God is first in our lives, and if it's His will to join us...i dont think I'd disagree...lol :)

As far as meeting over the internet....why not...Satan appears to be using the net to promote Sin...So I'm sure God can use it to promote Love.

anyways...im starting to ramble... :x:

Love ya Bro....Please pray for missy and I ...there's alot of choices to be made...and we are listening to God still small voice.....

God Bless you in all that you do! :il:

<><>EternalDreamer<><> :)