• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everyone,

I only just found this website, and started an account, and to be honest i'm not really sure how this works, but I really need someone to talk to. An outsider from my life to give me guidence. You see my vision is too cloudy at the moment, and i am unable to help myself. I've tried to find other chat rooms and websites, but I am lost. Please someone, be of help to me.The sun has turned its back to me, and my world is nothing but darkness.

Thank you

-fallen_stone

Edited by fallen_stone

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Hello everyone,

I only just found this website, and started an account, and to be honest i'm not really sure how this works, but I really need someone to talk to. An outsider from my life to give me guidence. You see my vision is too cloudy at the moment, and i am unable to help myself. I've tried to find other chat rooms and websites, but I am lost. Please someone, be of help to me.The sun has turned its back to me, and my world is nothing but darkness.

Thank you

-fallen_stone

I'm glad you are here stone. If you are willing to open up and talk, I am here to listen. You can always PM me or find my email in my profile. Don't give up. We all need guidence and fellowship with one another. Explore the boards and read some encouraging posts for a start to lift you up and remember God loves you and won't let go. If He were the kind to do that He would have cut me off a long time ago but He is merciful, loving, faithful and I could go on. Perhaps spend some quiet time in prayer. He does answer, we just have to listen and discern and we discern by the gift of the Holy Spirit which lives within you. Hang in there and contact me. I'll do my best to support you and offer suggestions.

:thumbsup:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

May the Lord lead you to His glorious light. +

I'm really not sure how to PM you, but i can give you my msn, if you have access to that? it's stonebaby86@hotmail.com

I don't mind opening up either, for i am so desprately in need of help.

you see, my mother and father divorced when i was only weeks old, and i was not permitted to have any typed of relationship with my father. I was told that he was a very bad man. He has been compared to the devil many times. My mother was very young when she had me, barely out of her teenage years, being young, she left me with her parents while she went to bars and met men. Finally she moved away to another province, and that's when she began to physically abuse me. i was 9. five years later i was removed from her home and sent to live with her sister. i continued to have a clsoe relationship with her parents. although they blamed me for what happened compared me to being bad like my mother constantly. Whenever i made a mistake, i was a dissappointment to them, i never had their support.

Recently i have made contact with my fater. he is not evil. It was all lies. he was not allowed to even see me they hid me from him. now i feel cheated. i could have had a good life with him. i am not bitter, and altough i am angry after discovering the dark truths of my mothers family, i was wiling to forgive them. But once again i am made out to be the bad person in their eyes. I want to be able to walk away from them, change my lst name back to my fathers, the name i was baptized with. I need help making a decsion. i hope you can help

sorry for typing a book!!!

thank you for thinking of me

-fallen stone

Thank you for your thoughts

you have no idea how much it means

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Aww Fallen, that's the kind of expierience no one in the world should ever have.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  11/25/1965

Fallen Stone,

Welcome to Worthy :thumbsup: It is so nice to meet you :wub:

Thank you for sharing something that is very painful for you, I pray that you will find true Christian Fellowship at Worthy who will give you encouragement, guidance and prayers.

I pray that you can reestablish a loving relationship with your father, and to seek God on how to handle the situation with your family.

Take Care,

Shazza :wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  559
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  07/29/1975

Welcome to worthy.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I moved this to the "Looking for Advise" forum, because I think it will get more responses there than in "Welcome"

I moved this to the "Looking for Advise" forum, because I think it will get more responses there than in "Welcome"

thank you, i need it! :)