• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/16/1990

Thanks for the advice, and sorry for the misunderstanding. My dad is not in any trouble or anything, that was just a dream.

And Dakota, I agree with you, and the parts where he would have had to read my mind happened before I said anything out loud. Although, he could have moved the mailman to work faster today. Then again, it could have been God. I guess we'll find out soon.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Thanks for the advice, and sorry for the misunderstanding. My dad is not in any trouble or anything, that was just a dream.

And Dakota, I agree with you, and the parts where he would have had to read my mind happened before I said anything out loud. Although, he could have moved the mailman to work faster today. Then again, it could have been God. I guess we'll find out soon.

Oh, I didn't mean to say that your dad is or will be in trouble or anything. Just to keep him in your prayers. Or pray for anything that catches your attention in these dreams or occurences. They'll become clearer through prayer.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/16/1990

Oh. Sorry for my misunderstanding then, and thanks again.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I agree that the second may be nothing, but, curiously enough, when I checked the mail today around noon, it was there... :noidea:

The problem with laying out fleeces...

If your going to lay out a fleece, ask God something odd, and confirm it the next day as well, like was done in scripture. One day the ground was wet and the fleece dry, the other the ground was dry and the fleece wet. Those things are not likely to happen.

a modern day fleece would be a dry ground and dew on your car, or a dry car after an overnight rain, that sort of thing. Things it takes direct action from God to cause, not something which could happen without God's intervention.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jckduboise
satan, nor his demons, can read our minds, but they can hear us. so if you have told this story out loud to someone, you yourself told him, or one of his minions. also, during the early formation of your plan to go and during your preparation to go, i am pretty certain you told all anyone needed to know, about mexico, your fears, your hopes in going, etc;

remember, satan is a finite being as is his many helpers. he would like for you to think he was as great as God, but he is not. but, he is not stupid, and we can be very careless. you would be amazed if you knew more about spiritual warfare.

Good luck in mexico, and may God bless your trip. there is great need for missions trips and missionaries in mexico.

I have asked this question two times now..where does scripture tell you that satan does not have the ability to read minds? Or get into our heads..

Wait a minunte here..Christ says to the demons..come out of this person or that person..

Logic is being lost here..how can a demon be in someone and not know what is going on in the head of the body they have taken over??? Again I ask..where was it that this has been told that Satan can't read minds?

Guest jckduboise

Neither one were from God.

Be careful! You don't know that. You don't know either way. The rest of what you said was fine, but just be careful that you don't assume what may or may not be true and state it as fact. You could be wrong, and not only would you be guilty of being wrong, but you could possibly be guilty of discouraging someone who is seeking God's face or whom God may be trying to get a message across to. Unless you can prove scripturally that there is no way either could be from God, then you have no right to make that statement. But, again, your other comments were perfectly in order. I just don't want to see you make statements that could be harmful to another if you can't back them up. So, be careful what you say, ok? Thanks!

There are those of us who DO KNOW. I know for sure. I have a right to make that statement based on factors I will not post here. I can back them up. YOU should be careful, for I have seen plenty written by you that is incorrect on these forums.

so is there some place that you will post this knowledge so that I might be enlightened?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Be careful! You don't know that. You don't know either way. The rest of what you said was fine, but just be careful that you don't assume what may or may not be true and state it as fact. You could be wrong, and not only would you be guilty of being wrong, but you could possibly be guilty of discouraging someone who is seeking God's face or whom God may be trying to get a message across to. Unless you can prove scripturally that there is no way either could be from God, then you have no right to make that statement. But, again, your other comments were perfectly in order. I just don't want to see you make statements that could be harmful to another if you can't back them up. So, be careful what you say, ok? Thanks!

There are those of us who DO KNOW. I know for sure. I have a right to make that statement based on factors I will not post here. I can back them up. YOU should be careful, for I have seen plenty written by you that is incorrect on these forums.

so is there some place that you will post this knowledge so that I might be enlightened?

Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man

Guest jckduboise

Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

We can KNOW what is true and what is not. If we cannot then God is a failed God because HE did not give us discernment to know what is false and what is not. If we cannot know, then the one thing we do know is that God is not real or at least He doesn't care.

:thumbsup: