• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  280
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1965

with all the stuff going on right now

i was wondering when u think the rapture will happen?

i just want to hear people's opinions on this

Hi botticelli,

I think with the things that are happening in the world today, our Lord's return will be soon. We don't know when but we are told to be ready.

Matthew 24:44

Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member

Grace to you,

Why do we assume that the Great Tribulation period and it's entire length is indeed God's Wrath being poured out?

When God speaks about His Wrath being poured out He often speaks of it as a Day.

Has anyone given this serious consideration?

There is a significance to this and I am stirring the discussion a little by asking.

Peace,

Dave

An excellent point to bring up, Dave!! The tribulation period and the great tribulation period do not constitute God's wrath, as your pre-tribulation promoters peddle. This is another false doctrine. God's wrath does not come until the Day of the Lord, which is at the very end of the great tribulation period around the time of the 6th seal. I did a search of all of the scriptues that denote the Day of the Lord, and below they are listed. This is the time God's wrath is poured out upon the wicked, as I posted in my post here #146. This is the wrath God's people are delivered from, and this is what is meant when it is said, "God has not appointed us unto wrath." In otherwords, the Day of the Lord does not = the tribulation period or great tribulation. They are two separate and distinct times.

Joel 2:31

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood,

before the great and the terrible Day of the Lord come.

Joel 3:14

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision:

for the Day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Amos 5:18

Woe unto you that desire the Day of the Lord!

To what end is it for you?

The Day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.

Amos 5:20

Shall not the Day of the Lord be darkness, and not light?

Even very dark, and no brightness in it?

Obadiah 1:15

For the Day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen:

as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee:

thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Zephaniah 1:7

Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord God:

for the Day of the Lord is at hand:

for the Lord hath prepared a sacrifice,

he hath bid his guests.

Zephaniah 1:8

And it shall come to pass in the day of the Lord's sacrifice,

that I will punish the princes, and the king's children,

and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

Zep 1:14

The great Day of the Lord is near, it is near,

and hasteth greatly,

even the voice of the Day of the Lord:

the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.

Zep 1:18

Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them

in the day of the Lord's wrath;

but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy:

for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Zephaniah 2:2

Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff,

before the fierce anger of the Lord come upon you,

before the day of the Lord's anger come upon you.

Zephaniah 2:3

Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth,

which have wrought his judgment;

seek righteousness, seek meekness:

it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord's anger.

Zechariah 14:1

Behold, the Day of the Lord cometh,

and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

Malachi 4:5

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet

before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the Lord:

Acts 2:20

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood,

before that great and notable Day of the Lord come:

1Colossians 5:5

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh,

that the spirit may be saved in the Day of the Lord Jesus.

2Colossians 1:14

As also ye have acknowledged us in part, that we are your rejoicing,

even as ye also are ours in the Day of the Lord Jesus.

1Thessalonians 5:2

For yourselves know perfectly

that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4

1 Now we beseech you, brethren,

by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ,

and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled,

neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us,

as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means:

for that day shall not come,

except there come a falling away first,

and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God,

or that is worshipped;

so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God,

shewing himself that he is God.

Philippians 1:10

That ye may approve things that are excellent;

that ye may be sincere and without offence

till the day of Christ;

Philippians 2:16

Holding forth the word of life;

that I may rejoice in the day of Christ,

that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

2Peter 3:10

But the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;

in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise,

and the elements shall melt with fervent heat,

the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

All across America, evangelicals are being taught that the Day of the Lord is the tribulation and the great tribulation. by your pre-tribulation promoters and nothing can be further from the truth. The Scriptures say nothing of the sort. The Day of the Lord opens with the wrath of God. God's wrath comes at the "last day". The final seven years of this age is Daniel's 70th 'week', or 'seven'. The last half of the week includes the great tribulation, and the scriptures say that during this tribulation, the "man of sin", the "beast" or "antichrist arises." One of his purposes will be to silence the witness of Christians as we give testimony of Jesus Christ, the true Messiah who will be coming to destroy the false messiah and his false prophet.

All of the great tribulation anger and wrath is from man. The heavens have not opened yet. Not one bit of this persecution is from God. The persecution of Christians is not God's wrath, but man's wrath.

Hi guys,

I just thought these verses needed to be added because they also speak of the day of the Lord.

Isaiah 2:12

For the day of the LORD of hosts Shall come upon everything proud and lofty, Upon everything lifted up

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The Rapture revelation 4:1(The open DOOR) after the Rapture the seals etc. Is a Time of Tribulation, and its wise to enter the The open DOOR Rapture.

(Watch ye) therefore,

Bride of Christ

Revelation 3:10

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the (hour (Greek, hora- season) of (temptation (Greek, peirasmos- adversity or tribulation) which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The prerequisite to receiving the promise in this scripture is to patiently keep His Word or put another way,to be a consistent doer of the Word,full of faith!

There are many wonderful benefits to being the Bride, but the one that is mentioned in Revelation 3:10 certainly will be a welcome blessing.

The word From in Greek is as"out of" (Greek word, ek)Strong's Number: 1537 out of,away from

Jesus promises to keep us "from" or as the Greek word reads, "out of " the season of tribulation that is about to come upon the whole world to try all those that are left behind to dwell upon the earth.

-----------------------------------------------------

(36Watch ye) therefore,

worthy to (escape) all these things that shall come to pass,

(escape)as Rapture

Luke 21:34-36

(And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares)

35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

(36Watch ye) therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

king Jesus Christ prophetically warned, Take heed to yourselves, lest at anytime your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting (overindulgence)and drunkenness, and the cares of this life, so that day come upon you unawares.(Watch ye) therefore, and (pray always) that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things .

(Luke 21:34-36) Here, in praying always, it is the Christians that are instructed to be sober,and not to be overtaken with overindulgence and the cares of this life,not just the unbeliever (1 Thessalonians 5:6-8) First, note that unbelievers do not believe.

Secondly, unbelievers do not pray,and Worship God! nor will they pray always,and Watch which is an explicit Christian directive for saved Christians to be Watching in preparation for King Jesus Christ! Lest That Day overtake them unawares.

We must continue to share,and teach the Powerful Gospel with anyone,and everyone at all Times!

One must remember to Pray the Back sliders, Lukewarm, and unbelievers Wake up(Romans 13:11) get Saved, and abide in King Jesus Christ!

Also we must continue to share, and teach that the Christians need to (Wake up) (Watch)and (Abide) in our wonderful King Jesus Christ!

One must walk with God at all Times! Abide, Dabaq(Hebrew)

Rapture Prophecy(Please Read Rapture of His Bride) on Rapture Prophecy

http://www.raptureprophecy.com

Watching for our Blessed Hope, Jesus Christ to Rapture us to the New Jerusalem(Heaven) (Blessed) are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find (watching:) as shared in Proverbs 8:34,Luke 12:37,and Revelation 16:15 We are told many Times in the Bible to WATCH, and Notice Revelation 3:3 Shares those who are not Watching, He will come like a Thief. Now is the Time to Watch for King Jesus Christ, and Love his Appearing!Infact if you Love his Appearing you will receive a Special Crown! 2 Timothy 4:8

Edited by boanerges777

All of the great tribulation anger and wrath is from man. The heavens have not opened yet. Not one bit of this persecution is from God. The persecution of Christians is not God's wrath, but man's wrath.

:24:

Hi Christian,

You are partly right the tribulation period is both Satan's wrath and God's wrath being played out on man kind. Satan is attackin Christians God's people and God is punishing the wicked. The scroll belongs to the Lamb which is the title deed to the earth. The lamb opens the first scroll and what do we see? A rider on a white horse carring a bow with no arrows. This is false peace, which is the last week in Daniel 9:27.

Daniel 9:27

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;

But in the middle of the week

He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.

And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,

Even until the consummation, which is determined,

Is poured out on the desolate.

Grace to you,

Why do we assume that the Great Tribulation period and it's entire length is indeed God's Wrath being poured out?

When God speaks about His Wrath being poured out He often speaks of it as a Day.

Has anyone given this serious consideration?

There is a significance to this and I am stirring the discussion a little by asking.

Peace,

Dave

An excellent point to bring up, Dave!! The tribulation period and the great tribulation period do not constitute God's wrath, as your pre-tribulation promoters peddle. This is another false doctrine. God's wrath does not come until the Day of the Lord, which is at the very end of the great tribulation period around the time of the 6th seal. I did a search of all of the scriptues that denote the Day of the Lord, and below they are listed. This is the time God's wrath is poured out upon the wicked, as I posted in my post here #146. This is the wrath God's people are delivered from, and this is what is meant when it is said, "God has not appointed us unto wrath." In otherwords, the Day of the Lord does not = the tribulation period or great tribulation. They are two separate and distinct times.

All across America, evangelicals are being taught that the Day of the Lord is the tribulation and the great tribulation. by your pre-tribulation promoters and nothing can be further from the truth. The Scriptures say nothing of the sort. The Day of the Lord opens with the wrath of God. God's wrath comes at the "last day". The final seven years of this age is Daniel's 70th 'week', or 'seven'. The last half of the week includes the great tribulation, and the scriptures say that during this tribulation, the "man of sin", the "beast" or "antichrist arises." One of his purposes will be to silence the witness of Christians as we give testimony of Jesus Christ, the true Messiah who will be coming to destroy the false messiah and his false prophet.

Hi guys,

If we look at Revelation 5 who has the sealed scroll? This scroll is opened and then the 7 years of tribulation is played out. It's late here and I am tired so I will write to you all tomorrow with what I believe happens. Sorry to leave you all like this but it's better to write with a clear head than a dead brain, that's the way it feels at the moment.

Good night Guys

God Bless His children :laugh:

Shalom Isa -

Why is it that you believe that the scroll is opened and then the 7 years of tribulation is played out??

1) According to Jesus, the days of tribulation (or great tribulation) will only begin after the middle of the last seven years

So it cannot be seven years in length.

2)There is no scripture that links the opening of the scroll with the begining of the last week of years.

It appears to be just an assumption on your part. right ?

peace -

shlomo

Hi there,

If we look at Daniel 9:27 it talks of the last week when one comes and makes a covenant with the many for one week. Well not all Israel will go for this covenant, but in the middle of the covenant at the 3 1/2 year time he breaks this covenant. I believe this is the start of the scroll being opened when this one makes the covenant (false peace) with Israel. Then he causes in themiddle of that week the sacrifices to stop and he makes war against Israel and God's servants.

Well that's it for now good night

God bless His dear children :24:

Guest NIGHT TERROR

IT WONT HAPPEN BECAUSE GOD HAS ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN HAS HE EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A RAPTURE THESE ARE THE THEORYS OF MEN

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Interesting that Rev. 3:10 says "I will keep you from the hour of trial." That indicates that the saints will not endure the trial at all.

The Lord promised the church that He would keep her out of the hour of trial because she has kept the word of the Lord's endurance. This promise of the Lord, like His promise in Luke 21:36, indicates that the saints who keep the word of the Lord's endurance will be raptured before the great trial, implying that those who do not keep the word of the Lord's endurance will be left in the trial.

It's really quite simple. :thumbsup:

Here's my take: Why should we care one way or another? Isn't this just another doctrinal issue that Christians use to bash one another over the head with?

Also if you know the trib is coming you can prepare yourself mentally,emotionly and spiritualy but satan wants to keep us unaware and unprepared that is why he created this false teaching.

I don't believe this at all. I think that bickering over such issues is what prevents the saints from being prepared. Remember that the Lord will not return until the Bride has made herself ready. That's not the individual saints, brother, that's the entire Body of Christ, the church. The church will never be prepared so long as we are divided insignificant doctrinal lines.

In terms of individual preparedness "mentally, emotionally, and spiritually,' first, there is no such thing. The saint's being prepared has nothing to do with mental or emotional preparation. It has everything to do with having our vessels filled with the abundance of the Spirit (Matt. 25:1-13). The Lord commands us to be prepared at all times, not merely at the last minute when we think he might arrive.

Also if you know the trib is coming you can prepare yourself mentally,emotionly and spiritualy but satan wants to keep us unaware and unprepared that is why he created this false teaching.

I don't believe this at all. I think that bickering over such issues is what prevents the saints from being prepared. Remember that the Lord will not return until the Bride has made herself ready. That's not the individual saints, brother, that's the entire Body of Christ, the church. The church will never be prepared so long as we are divided insignificant doctrinal lines.

In terms of individual preparedness "mentally, emotionally, and spiritually,' first, there is no such thing. The saint's being prepared has nothing to do with mental or emotional preparation. It has everything to do with having our vessels filled with the abundance of the Spirit (Matt. 25:1-13). The Lord commands us to be prepared at all times, not merely at the last minute when we think he might arrive.

This is a little off subject ,but God is also going to prune those that are not ready so that those that are can grow and mature,soooo get ready.

The truth of the post trib rapture is a very important issue God want his people to know.

There are many false doctrines being taught in our churches but pretrib is one of the most dangerous,''not the most dangerous'' but one of them.

Please prove from Scripture that the current doctrine of post-trib rapture is "a very important issue God want his people to know."

Because logic tells me that if God wanted His saints to be really clear about it, He would have made it really clear in the Scriptures.

That is unless you believe that God was intentionally vague about the rapture...