IGNORED

Why are Jews hated so much?

Guest charlie

<<You have not gotten that implication from any of us. We have never said or implied that it is better to be Jewish.>><< Your bias against the Jews causes you to misinterpret our desire to be a blessing upon the Jews.>><< At the foot of the cross, we are all the same. God does have a special calling and mission for the Jewish people that He will fulfill.>><< Those who deny that fact are in error.>>

Actually I was specifically thinking of the televangelist/radio evangelists but since you interpreted it this way, I've thought about it and yes I do get that same impression from some of you on this forum. If you interpret that as a bias against the Jews then you are in error. Until recently any bias I've had has been in favor of the Jews. At this point in life I've attempted to remove the rose-colored glasses and let God led me instead of people, who may very well be misguided and caught up in their own bias.

<<The Muslims in the US and around the world have done very little to curb terrorism perpetrated by other Muslims.>><< There was little condemnation by the Muslim world for what happened on 9-11.>><< The presence of terrorist sleeper cells made up of Muslims who have assimilated themselves in this country makes identifying the true terrorists much more difficult>><< These are people who have actually joined churches, who live in suburban neighborhoods, they go to bars, and participate in our holidays.>><< They use our openness against us.>><< So yeah, folks tend to be a little wary.>><< The Muslims in the US who know about these cells should come forward with such information. We have yet to see much.>><< If they have, it is not being reported in the News.>>

I would agree with these statements if you're talking about the U.S. If you're talking about Israel I don't know since I don't live there.

<<As for the crack about us seeing Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus as less human and Christians and Jews, I have not seen anything on this board that reflects that.>>

I was talking about Americans in general here.

<<Tell me Charlie, do you support the Arab/Muslim call for the destruction of the state of Israel? >>

No I do not. If you had actually read my posts insteading of "reading things into" my posts you'd know exactly what I support. I've said it more than once but those comments don't seem to get acknowledged. Instead I get a knee-jerk reaction to the comments that reflect the fact that I do not have an unbridled, unquestionable support for Israel.

--------------------

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
At this point in life I've attempted to remove the rose-colored glasses and let God led me instead of people, who may very well be misguided and caught up in their own bias.

Misguided in what way, specifically? What facts do you possess that makes you think that we are wearing rose-colored glasses? How do you know that we are not being led by God in our support for Israel? How is it that your beliefs are a product of being led by God, and ours are just man-made bias?

<<As for the crack about us seeing Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus as less human and Christians and Jews, I have not seen anything on this board that reflects that.>>

I was talking about Americans in general here

What have Americans done to Buddhists, Hindus and and Muslims to make them feel like they are less human? Is it not the Christians whose relgious symbols and practices are under attack? It is the manger scenes that are prohibited from public display. It is Bibles and Christian prayers that are prohibited from public school property. It is the reference to the belief in Creationism that is ridiculed, and the Ten Commandments that are not allowed to be displayed on public property.

We do not see similar things happening to any other religion. Even the Jewish religion is allowed to do display religious symbols. Christianity is the only religion under attack. Christians are the ones that are made fun of on TV. Yet you say that it is the Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists that are being slighted against? I think you need to remove your rose-colored glasses and get a grip on what is really going on.

<<Tell me Charlie, do you support the Arab/Muslim call for the destruction of the state of Israel? >>

No I do not. If you had actually read my posts insteading of "reading things into" my posts you'd know exactly what I support. I've said it more than once but those comments don't seem to get acknowledged. Instead I get a knee-jerk reaction to the comments that reflect the fact that I do not have an unbridled, unquestionable support for Israel.

Thank you for your straight foward answer to that question. It is refreshing. I simply decided to ask the question in order to know for sure. I suspected that you didn't support such things, but I decided ask you outright. It was not an accusation. No one (that I am aware of) on this board champions blind support for Israel. Nor, do they believe that Jews can do no wrong. I do not have "unbridled" support for Israel either.

Guest charlie

Well Shiloh, I don't think we need to go around in circles anymore. We are just gonna have to disagree on some things. I do believe that God has a plan for Israel. I just think that man as he so often does is trying to "take over" the plan cause he thinks he can do a better job of it. And as usual it isn't working out too good. We're all just a stubborn lot I guess. haha!

[edited to add] I think the reason Christianity is under attack in the U.S. of course leads back to Satan himself. I do think he has used "Christian leaders" to bring some of this about. That hateful attitude of some turns people off and makes all of Christianity look bad. As far as prejudice goes try being a black person in America. I guarantee you a Jewish person in America has a better chance at being treated fairly and having a good life, regardless of religion. I think the fact that blacks have been so downtrodden for so long in this country is why Islam has been able to win so many converts among black males. But of course I'm really veering off topic here.

Guest shiloh357
And as usual it isn't working out too good. We're all just a stubborn lot I guess. haha!

I am chief of sinners where that is concerned :blink:

Yeah, I suppose we will just have to agree to disagree. That's cool.

I think the reason

Christianity is under attack in the U.S. of course leads back to Satan himself. I do think he has used "Christian leaders" to bring some of this about. That hateful attitude of some turns people off and makes all of Christianity look bad. As far as prejudice goes try being a black person in America. I guarantee you a Jewish person in America has a better chance at being treated fairly and having a good life, regardless of religion. I think the fact that blacks have been so downtrodden for so long in this country is why Islam has been able to win so many converts among black males. But of course I'm really veering off topic here.

But what a great topic it is!

Do you think we could have an honest talk about that without anyone getting hurt? I think you could teach us a lot about what your experience with prejudice is like. Honestly, I don't know why that would be hard in America for blacks anymore...and so I must be ignorant on the topic?

In America, you might be right about that situation as far as jews/blacks are concerned but that isn't persecution...it's harrassment or prejudice or bigotry...all of which are disgusting in their own right. In many ways you should be able to relate to the jewish people.

But in the Middle East a jew's murder is not only encouraged but celebrated. THey are increasingly coming under REAL persecution in Europe, Russia, and Africa as well as other more isolated places.

It shouldn't take away from your very real situation to say that I think their situation is unique and a bit more dangerous...especially at this point in world history.

Would you agree with that assessment?

Guest charlie

Oh no, no, no...I myself am not a black person. I'm sorry if the way I worded that sentence made it sound that way. I do think that black people have been VERY mistreated in this country though.

I'm gonna have to end here for now. btw Yod, that was my sister on the phone the other day. haha!

Guest daughterofaking

For the record when I pray for Israel (as the Bible instructs us to do) I pray for both Jews AND Arabs that God will bring about reconciliation between both races. What worries me is that many Christians seem to have bought into the Satanic lie that the Jews are "trying to take over the world". It was that very lie that led to the concentration camps and gas chambers. :down: :blink:

Ya know...

I think you might have swerved into something here.

Just like you, whenever I pray for the peace of Jerusalem it is a prayer for ALL people of Jerusalem. I specifically pray for the salvation of the arabs and that the mask of Islam is ripped off to reveal the cruel master of bondage and hatred. I then pray for the salvation of the jewish people. These petitions are never separated because I see them as one in the same.

Without arabs and muslims coming to salvation there will be no peace in Israel....and if they ever do have a change of heart brought on by Yeshua, it will be the most powerful witness the jews have ever seen because the western culture has rarely expressed Jesus in a way they can interpret as love.

But I've noticed that some think a love of Israel automatically means a hatred of arabs and it just ain't so. They are also sons of Abraham. I have no blind acceptance of either side! Does this mean that both sides are right?

In the Middle East conflict there is one thing that always gets lost in the discussion. FACTS!

The major medias (who are supposedly zionist?) always report "statements" as if they are fact when it comes from the Palestinian side....yet don't mention ACTUAL facts when it comes from Israel's side.

Case in point: the supposed Jenin massacre was front page news.....where was the retraction when they found out it was another lie?

Another case: Reporting ANYTHING Arafat says as if it is credible instead of listing the reasons he can't be trusted to tell his own mother the truth.

The FACT is that the entire Arab media has no credibility when it comes to the jews. They will report libelous rumors without any foundation whatsoever as if it was the gospel. They feed on the ignorance and bigotry of an arab audience who still can't admit the existance of a state called Israel in their midst.

So it is necessary to pray for both sides but let's not do it with blinders on....there is such a thing as truth in this debate however hard it is to determine.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  764
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

As I read through all these posts I see satan having a heyday. His game plan is disunity in the body. There is only one fold on shepherd. It is made up of circumcised in The heart believers from every nation, tribe, tongue and doctrine from everywhere in this world. Any persecution of any of these people is from satan. And oh how he loves the blame game. He thrives on twisting the truth, and He uses the liberal press from all over the world to the max. When any member of our family is persecuted we all suffer. We are all the children of Abraham, and the enemy wants to destroy us all, because we have the oracles of God which He can't imitate or change in any way. He can imitate most everything about God but the engrafted Word of God, so lets not let him do like He did with Adam, and Eve and put any doubt in our minds about it. All of us who love God in His triunity, are baptized in The Holy Spirit, and have His love in us are the targets of the master mind of deception, so lets make his efforts useless.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  698
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/05/1946

I can remember asking my mother this when I was young.  Her reply was:  "Because they killed Jesus and they control most of the money in the world." 

Over the years I've started to see what a wise woman my mother was even though I didn't see it way back then.

Greetings Charlie~

The Jews didn't kill Jesus! The Romans and their empire did.

The Jews don't have all the money in the world. There is something called the "Money Cartel". Made up of different families, Morgans and Rothchilds and others.

Pray for the Peace of Israel!

Snowdoove :il: :il: :il: :t: :t: :t: