IGNORED

Maninfestation of the throne of GOD and a possible dream about Anti-c

Guest usgitmoman

Guest usgitmoman

I don't share this with alot of poeple.

but i thought i share it here with ya'll

i might have possibly seen a vision of Antichrist

I was a young boy about 12 yrs old

my dream would start out with me being in my room I would close my eyes and see dark shadows with red glowing eyes come towards me I would open my eyes and see nothing as soon as i close my eyes the dark shadows would appear coming towards me. I did this three times and the shadows would appear. the fourth time no shadows but a light and i remember seeing three men the one in the middle had a kingly like staff of brass and he out shined the other two men

i thought i at first i was looking at Christ. but then i noticed his eyes (black as night). i have kept this matter in my heart for some time.

the second one came to me about two years later.

I was surounded by pure upmost darkness and i heard this loud roar. then all of a sudden it started lightning up and as the darkness started disappearind i notice dragon like tail was fading away along with the darkness. I looked at what it looked like two blue skies with white clouds one sky above me and one sky below me. then i out of no where I saw a golden throne and one person sitting on it the light was so bright. pure majesty the robe was a turquoise blue and it looked like as if all the stars of the universe was on it did not see the face though. I woked up and said surley that was God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I don't share this with alot of poeple.

but i thought i share it here with ya'll

i might have possibly seen a vision of Antichrist

I was a young boy about 12 yrs old

my dream would start out with me being in my room I would close my eyes and see dark shadows with red glowing eyes come towards me I would open my eyes and see nothing as soon as i close my eyes the dark shadows would appear coming towards me. I did this three times and the shadows would appear. the fourth time no shadows but a light and i remember seeing three men the one in the middle had a kingly like staff of brass and he out shined the other two men

i thought i at first i was looking at Christ. but then i noticed his eyes (black as night). i have kept this matter in my heart for some time.

the second one came to me about two years later.

I was surounded by pure upmost darkness and i heard this loud roar. then all of a sudden it started lightning up and as the darkness started disappearind i notice dragon like tail was fading away along with the darkness. I looked at what it looked like two blue skies with white clouds one sky above me and one sky below me. then i out of no where I saw a golden throne and one person sitting on it the light was so bright. pure majesty the robe was a turquoise blue and it looked like as if all the stars of the universe was on it did not see the face though. I woked up and said surley that was God.

Thank you for sharing your dreams. If I may ask, what did you get out of the dreams? What do you feel was the message?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you for sharing! It is amazing how we remember these spiritual dreams.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved from Outer court to Prophecy forum

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  51