• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

The Bush administration made clear yesterday that it saw the crisis in the Middle East as an opportunity for the world to deal once and for all with Hizbollah and to rein in its sponsors, Iran and Syria.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/telegraph-c...-site-5-page-0/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

More proof that Iran should not be allowed to produce or posess nuclear weapons. Their sponsorship of terrorists groups is imperical evidence that Iran ultimately wishes to face off with Israel and the world needs to take action and stop talking. The evidence is overwhelming and should Russia and China resist unified action against such rogue nations then they would only confirm that they are at the mercy of the nations in question and are just as guilty as those who sponsor it. I think China and Russia need to begin abstaining from future security counsil votes and let the rest of the world powers deal with this threat. Like it or not these nations exist and have very real designs to make war on Israel through whatever means they feel they can get away with.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Everyone forgets (or never knew to begin with) that the reason Iran is our enemy in the first place is because our CIA overthrew their reform government in the 1950s and supported a brutal dictator known as the Shah of Iran [link]. Same thing in Chili, same thing in Panama.

I think we should leave Iran alone. They're an independent nation and have as much right to develop nuclear weapons as anyone else.

• Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Everyone forgets (or never knew to begin with) that the reason Iran is our enemy in the first place is because our CIA overthrew their reform government in the 1950s and supported a brutal dictator known as the Shah of Iran [link]. Same thing in Chili, same thing in Panama.

I think we should leave Iran alone. They're an independent nation and have as much right to develop nuclear weapons as anyone else.

Our government has certainly rubbed quite a few countries the wrong way for sake of "strategic alliances" and "strategic partners". There is no denying that. I still don't see that as being any reason to allow the chief sponsor of terrorism to develope weapons of mass destruction. Nuclear energy? Sure. Fine. But nuclear weapons? Thats like saying that terrorists have just as much right to biological weapons as the rest of us. Noone has a RIGHT to weapons with such desructive power. Thats like saying that this high school student has just as much right to carry a handgun to school as that student. Who are we to say who should and shouldn't be allowed to carry a loaded handgun around school? Or, look at it this way. Who are we to say that the school bully shouldn't be allowed to carry a knife when all the other kids are allowed to carry pepper spray? It makes that much sense. Like it or not, nuclear weapons are hear to stay, but that doesn't mean that every country or government on this planet should have an arsenal full of them does it? Besides, Iran doesn't need nuclear weapons when they have all that oil to lord over everyone. the only plausible reason for them to want nuclear technology is to develope nuclear weapons and I can gaurantee that they do not want them only as a deturant. Just as soon as they have nuclear weapons they will expect every nation within reach of their missiles to bow to them, not unlike our own government is accused of.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  197
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

if i had guns and u new i was about to shoot every1 i saw would u stop me from buying ammo or would u say that a independent person and has as much right to buy ammo as any1 else?

Edited by botticelli

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

if i had guns and u new i was about to shoot every1 i saw would u stop me from buy ammo or would u say that a independent person and has as much right to buy ammo as any1 else?

AMEN!!!!!

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  197
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

if i had guns and u new i was about to shoot every1 i saw would u stop me from buy ammo or would u say that a independent person and has as much right to buy ammo as any1 else?

AMEN!!!!!

:huh:

It was about oil; not strategic alliances; read some history.

I don't think they'll use them if they get them..unless they're threatened and backed into a corner. Many countries and peoples of the world consider the United States the biggest sponsorer of terrorism on the planet. We just give it "nice" names when we're sponsoring it; we justify it when we're involved with it.

One thing is for sure; if they get nukes they won't have to worry about our CIA meddling in their affairs again. Possessing nukes has a way of leveling the playing field.

Edited by anti-hillbilly

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

I don't think they'll use them if they get them..unless they're threatened and backed into a corner. Many countries and peoples of the world consider the United States the biggest sponsorer of terrorism on the planet. We just give it "nice" names when we're sponsoring it; we justify it when we're involved with it.

One thing is for sure; if they get nukes they won't have to worry about our CIA meddling in their affairs again. Possessing nukes has a way of leveling the playing field.

dude' i can't believe you're actually an american. whose side are u on?

dude' i can't believe you're actually an american. whose side are u on?

Dude, I believe in telling the truth; people don't like the truth though. True patriotism should involve telling the truth, admitting when you're in the wrong and working from there to make it better next time. -- Our so-called "crisis" with Iran didn't happen overnight, it began 50 yrs ago when our govt butted into their business. Lunacy is when you think you can do that and not have it bomerang back on you. "Might does not make right" as American colonists proved to the world's superpower Great Britain 225 yrs ago.

Iran won't be bombed back to the stone age; too much oil.

BTW - You guys can all verify what I'm telling you for yourselves. It's not like it's some big secret. It's documented historical fact. Surely you don't fall for that line that the terrorists hate us for our freedom do you?