• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  111
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

If you believe that the earth cannot be 6000 years old, your entitled to

I don't believe the earth is not 6000 years old, I KNOW the earth is not 6000 years old.

is there any evidence of civilization that stretches beyond 5000-6000 years? and if not, why is that? because mankind was too stupid to get out of the caves?

There is evidence of Homo erectus civilizations dating almost 500,000 years ago. And no, they did not hide in caves, they built small structures made out of tree branches and was used as their shelters. There is evidence of human evidence going back 10,000-12,000 years, where man began to domesticate animals and grow crops. There are also cave paintings that date back almost 40,000 years ago. Not to mention the various tools that have been found with fossil and habitat remains.

but yet there are structures around the world that mankind cannot replicate and or move for that matter, even with modern machinery and so called great technology of today but were built 5000 years ago when mankind was supposed to be just getting out of the caves but they just had this miraculous vision to build the great Pyramid wiyhout any previous experience?

Honestly, where do you get these cave claims from? Who said man was "just getting out of caves 5000 years ago"? Was it you?? And how do you know that the pyramids were built without fault or previous experience? You think they got the pyrimads, the sphinxs and the tombs all right in one shot? Clearly the Egyptians were great architechs (and a very intelligent civilization), but I highly doubt they "just knew" how to build a pyramid. Also, what can't man replicate or move? Is this another one of your opinions? These ancient structures can easily be replicated, and as a matter of fact, there are modern pyramids around the world, such as, The Louvre in Paris, The Summum Pyramid in Utah and the Luxor Hotal in Las vegas. Now moved?? They are historical icons, why would anyone want to move them?? Furthermore, the pyrimads were built between 5000 and 2550 years ago, so why weren't they destroyed during the alleged world flood? Hmm, makes you question the validity of the bible, doesn't it (most likely not)

Mankind, according to evolution theory, has been around for 4-6 million years

Wow, now I'm starting to think that you're ignorant. let's try this again. Mankind, according to the evolution theory, has been around for roughly 200,000 years

and the only evidnce they provided you with is a skeleton and you would call that hard core facts?

No, if I remember clearly there is one skeleton that dates back to 180,000. However, there are many more Human and Neanderthal fossils that date back 35,000 to about 120,000.

...I'm stiil amazed some times how easily people can have the wool pulled over their eyes (no offense, speaking of mankind in general)

funny you should point that out, I was just about to tell you to remove the wool from your eyes!

Human bones have no way of being aged unless they have died recently, if they have not died recently then they are fossilized... Fossils are not carbon dated to determine age only the Geologic column is used to determine the age of fossils...nothing else. The Geologic column is a mess of circular reasoning. The layers date the fossils but the fossils more accurately date the layers.

:wub::24::24:

I'm not even going to address this because you clearly don't even know what you're talking about. I advise you to do more research on the geologic column and fossil dating so you don't make yourself look like a Edit* again.

Human evolution works like this...they have the letter "A" & "Z" but have no idea if they are dealing with letters or numbers but they try to fill in the blanks between "A" & "Z". To this present day there is not one living element of which the Evolution process can be observed.

You obviously know nothing of evolution (and your trying to tell me how it works :24: ), coupled with the ever famous creationist straw man argument "evolution hasn't been observed". Take a look at the fossil records, there are transitional forms in species SHOWING that evolution does occur. And I'll also note that microevolution AND speciation has been observed (but you wouldn't know that, with the wool pulled over your eyes)

Its a belief system no less than a religion, you have to "believe" that life evolved from the absence of life

Such a poor attempt to discredit evolution (one I've heard all to many times). There is evidence for evolution, there's nothing to believe.

...is the theory starting to sound stupid to you yet?

Seeing how you didn't present a convincing argument of course not. Your arguments seem very 'Hovindish' to me. Nice try though.

Good day

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

There is no evidence of transitional forms of humanity. There's the crux. There will be no evidence, either.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

listen to what you are saying lypse.

Christopher_John,

Come on. Evolutionists brought up the flat earth theory?? The thought of evolution didn't even crop up till about 1809 by Jean-Baptiste Lamarck. Why do you have to go and lie?? First of all, the flat earth theory was originated by the Greeks and it was PYTHAGORAS who first advocated a round earth (and that's as far back as the 6th century, and your going to lie and say it was the evolutionists?) Actually, the Flat-Sphere debate occured mostly within th church!! Lactantius said the earth was flat. Saint John Chrysostom and Diodorus of Tarsus, BOTH proclaimed the earth was flat BASED ON SCRIPTURE. Bishop of Gabala proclaimed a flat earth, and these are just a few.

For you to sink so low to say Evolutionists "invented" the idea shows your ignorance.

The point I was trying to make was that the KJV more accurately descibes the Earth as being spherical or globe shaped, I guess I was being a little sarcastic *smacks hand* the Hebrew word for circle can also mean sphere.

There are to different words in arabic for circle and sphere, don't kid yourself. Circle will only mean sphere when you want it to.

There is no evidence of transitional forms of humanity. There's the crux. There will be no evidence, either.

listen to what you are saying lypse.

lol, you got to be kidding me!

Edit links*

This is gonna be my last post, because you guys are really thick headed. It's been fun. :wub:

Enjoy your life and God Bless you (not being sarcastic)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

No i'm not.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I love being "thick-headed". God made me that way for a reason! So I won't FALL for anything and hurt myself! :wub::24::24:

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

I love being "thick-headed". God made me that way for a reason! So I won't FALL for anything and hurt myself! :thumbsup:;):)

:):b::b:

Great comeback!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

Lypse,

We don't apologize for the Preaching of the Gospel of our Lords Grace. I'm sorry your not getting any traction and you feel you have to leave.

What did you think you would find here at a Christian Ministry.

Did Dinosaurs exist?

I haven't a clue. However all thigns are possible for a Holy Just and Rigtheous God.

Better yet do we need to understand the complete veracity of the Dinosausr theory? not in my book. The single most important factor about the Bible is whether or not you believe the claims of God, jesus Christ, when He said before Abraham, I AM. How about when He asked Job if he, Job, was personally there when He, God, set the Foundations of the world, when He hedged in the Sea and set the channels of the deep. :thumbsup:

I find it seriosuly fasinating that it wasn't until this very last Century that we actually came to a realization that there were channels in the Deep. :emot-questioned: Just goes to show you what we know and what we think we know.

The Lord bless your journeys and I hope you find what you really came here for, The Truth.

Peace,

Dave