• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

I never feel like giving up the faith. I have come too far to quit now. Yes, everyone stumbles and falls every once in awhile. You just have the Lord pick you up, brush you off, and keep going.

bob--I have to say there were several times when I felt like giving up the whole shebang, and just run away.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C.D. Light
I never feel like giving up the faith. I have come too far to quit now. Yes, everyone stumbles and falls every once in awhile. You just have the Lord pick you up, brush you off, and keep going.

bob--I have to say there were several times when I felt like giving up the whole shebang, and just run away.

COuldn't agree with you more sis!!

AAMOF let's take it a step further....our FATHER knows the thought before it leaves your heart ...Psalm 94:7-11/1 Corinthians 3:19-20....just to mention a few!

Guest C.D. Light

Wisdom--Also, as I think about it, I think a lot of christians are afraid to be honest and forthright is because of the criticism they will get from other christians.  And we need to start accepting the fact that we all have shortcoming and arent all so holy as others think we ought to be.  Thats a part of us that we work out between ourselves and God, and really is territory we dont need to get onto each other about.

I know christians I really dont care to be around because they are self appointed fruit inspectors who "demand" perfection by their very presence. The fact is, none are perfect by One, whereas we are always a "work in progress" and never do "arrive".  

And since we are ALL a work in progress, all the time, then WHO is in a position to demand "perfection"?

IMO, as long as a person is scripturally correct in their Doctrine as given in the Gospels, then we shouldnt sweat the small stuff.  Thats where we should be helping the person get through it, and up and over, wherever possible.

:t2:

cd

Wisdom--Also, as I think about it, I think a lot of christians are afraid to be honest and forthright is because of the criticism they will get from other christians.