artsylady

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Well, television and movies sure have played a big part in getting our imaginations geared up for the alien thing. I heard a statistic a while back. In the 1950's, very few Americans believed in life on other planets. Today, more than 50 % believe. I'm sure all the Star Treks, Star Wars and other space age shows have contributed to the belief in aliens. Hollywood being used to promote evil once again.

Guest ReflectionsofHim
Well, television and movies sure have played a big part in getting our imaginations geared up for the alien thing. I heard a statistic a while back. In the 1950's, very few Americans believed in life on other planets. Today, more than 50 % believe. I'm sure all the Star Treks, Star Wars and other space age shows have contributed to the belief in aliens. Hollywood being used to promote evil once again.

Yeah! All of the media has! They glamorize it, mesmorize it...the only thing they don't do is Truthize it, LOL!

And, it's more than 50% now and most think little friendly greys are coming to be our friends. I'm not arrogant enough to say that man here is the only life form God may have created, but I know that anything that doesn't shine the Truth of Jesus and that brings on fear is NOT of Him. Then...we have His Word to back it all up! :laugh:

More and more theologians are coming to see it for what it is. Maybe people with a little umphh behind their names can do a better job of getting the word out than I can. As long as it gets out!

Love through Jesus!

Ref

:hug:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Well, I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I just recently noticed this in the Scriptures and have to wonder.............apparently, we weren't the only ones who were hung up on things falling from the sky/the heavens? Check out Acts. 19:35.

Sure had me wondering what in the world they were talking about. It must have been something, for it became an image of worship, and it fell from the heavens?

I could see the same thing happening today. The way people get wrapped up in phenomenomal things.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Guest Gladiator4God

I never seen where aliens were mentioned in the bible, if it isnt mentioned why bother with it

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Well, I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I just recently noticed this in the Scriptures and have to wonder.............apparently, we weren't the only ones who were hung up on things falling from the sky/the heavens? Check out Acts. 19:35.

Sure had me wondering what in the world they were talking about. It must have been something, for it became an image of worship, and it fell from the heavens?

I could see the same thing happening today. The way people get wrapped up in phenomenomal things.

In His Love,

Suzanne

Tsth,

They were involved in Diana worship. Diana was considered to be the daughter of Jupiter. Not the planet, but the one considered to be the highest god. The object of worship that they mention as coming down from Jupiter is Diana. :rofl:

Hope this helps,

Rick

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, but it is written as though there was something that "literally" fell from the sky? What was it?

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

When do you think the word 'alien' was invented? Probably not up until the last 200 years or so so it's no surprise that that particular word is not in scripture.

The Bible makes it clear we should be aware the devil's deceptions. We aren't supposed to bury our heads in the sands.

Now, Gladiator, when the rapture happens, how do YOU think they'll explain it? Do you think that news commentators all around the globe will be saying "Oh, looks like Christ has raptured the church just like He said He would". Seriously, how much thought have you given this?

As well, it is pretty coincidental that the whole alien phenomenon started really becoming popular at the same time the Jews took back Israel. Hello? Is this not significant at all? Clearly, there are a whole lot of people saying they are being abducted. There are a whole lot of professional people, pilots and astronomers seeing ufos. Now put 2 and 2 together and it seems pretty obvious what kind of deception is about to happen.

Guest Calamity

A good time back, I used to think I was the only one that thought the "alien" stuff was demonic, but I'm sure glad to find out I'm not!

Guest ReflectionsofHim
A good time back, I used to think I was the only one that thought the "alien" stuff was demonic, but I'm sure glad to find out I'm not!

O.K....I'm breaking my own cardinal rule about posting in this forum, but I'm sure I won't burn in hell for it. :x:

It's getting so that this is not a new discernment among Christians. It's those that keep calling me an demon coming as an "angel of light" and that I'm preaching "little green men from Mars" and that it says no where in the Bible anything about aliens that I watch out for. Ahem, ahem. I know I'm not in lone company as far as true followers of Jesus are coming to discern about this "phenomena". It's those that say it's anything BUT unholy that throw up a red flag for me!!!! Ahem.

Love through Jesus! God gives discernment to those that truly seek Him and desire to have it and are responsible with it. Amen and Amen.

Sorry to be so curt, but well, sometimes it's time to get tough.

Love through Jesus,

Ref

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Yes, but it is written as though there was something that "literally" fell from the sky? What was it?

In His Love,

Suzanne

The Ephesians were making silver idols of Diana which they worshipped and profited from. Many of the idols depict her with beauty. They believed that her " image" was sent down to them ( fell) from Jupiter, the highest god in their pagan belief system, who was also considered Diana's father.

Rick