Guest jckduboise

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

I have a very strong feeling of God's movement..it is becoming very swift and concise..prayers for strength and guidance..the remnant is being pulled together..a new church is forming..a church of remnants those who follow the word of God and ignore the world and what belongs in it..those who focus only on God and the times to come, leaving out all falseness (that is what is meant by ingnoring the world)..

those who are not there yet..turn from the ways of the world..turn from the false teachings, false indoctrinations and ALL sinful practices..those who endure to the end will be them that are taken! And as we all know..neither the hour nor the day is known to us..fill your lamps, light them, keep them on the table do not hide them, do not let them go out..do not be troubled by what is about to happen because He will not let those who trust in Him perish..no! not one hair!

And now He tells me to be still and listen..for He is speaking! He is in control..He will have His way on this..the countdown has begun! Be AWARE!!!! For God the Father, the only Living God who is jealous for His people is about to exact His judgement!

This IS the Lord's Day! There is no turning back

I would agree with this in regards to the pre-tribulation catching away of the church as taught in Thessalonians but not in regards to the church going through the great tribulation period as I think you are indicating here and somehow all of that new remnant church you described that is forming will come out of the tribulation period all unscaved and untouched from all that judgment being meeted out upon this world and upon the wicked.

The one thing about it all is that in the post tribulation idealism I think you are advocating here is that Gabriel the arch angel as told to us in Thessalonians that will come with a shout the voice of the arch angel will be heard by all and then the trump of God will be sounded and heard by all and those that are alive on the earth at that time will be caught up to be with the Lord in the air.

praise be to God.

Well you do not see this unfolding or foretold in the account foretold to John the Revelator but you have the seven angel sounding the seven trumpets in the seven trump judgment unleashing God's wrath upon this world. And you have the seven angels pouring out the seven vial judgments. As this is very plain in scriptures and they are two seperate events. It seems in your teachings here you have combined the two in this regards. I do not agree with what you have posted here now this does not mean that I do not care for you in the Lord it just means I have a different mindset than you do so don't get bent out of shape on me as I only am giving my input here.

In His Stead

OC

Guest jckduboise

I have a very strong feeling of God's movement..it is becoming very swift and concise..prayers for strength and guidance..the remnant is being pulled together..a new church is forming..a church of remnants those who follow the word of God and ignore the world and what belongs in it..those who focus only on God and the times to come, leaving out all falseness (that is what is meant by ingnoring the world)..

those who are not there yet..turn from the ways of the world..turn from the false teachings, false indoctrinations and ALL sinful practices..those who endure to the end will be them that are taken! And as we all know..neither the hour nor the day is known to us..fill your lamps, light them, keep them on the table do not hide them, do not let them go out..do not be troubled by what is about to happen because He will not let those who trust in Him perish..no! not one hair!

And now He tells me to be still and listen..for He is speaking! He is in control..He will have His way on this..the countdown has begun! Be AWARE!!!! For God the Father, the only Living God who is jealous for His people is about to exact His judgement!

This IS the Lord's Day! There is no turning back

I would agree with this in regards to the pre-tribulation catching away of the church as taught in Thessalonians but not in regards to the church going through the great tribulation period as I think you are indicating here and somehow all of that new remnant church you described that is forming will come out of the tribulation period all unscaved and untouched from all that judgment being meeted out upon this world and upon the wicked.

The one thing about it all is that in the post tribulation idealism I think you are advocating here is that Gabriel the arch angel as told to us in Thessalonians that will come with a shout the voice of the arch angel will be heard by all and then the trump of God will be sounded and heard by all and those that are alive on the earth at that time will be caught up to be with the Lord in the air.

praise be to God.

Well you do not see this unfolding or foretold in the account foretold to John the Revelator but you have the seven angel sounding the seven trumpets in the seven trump judgment unleashing God's wrath upon this world. And you have the seven angels pouring out the seven vial judgments. As this is very plain in scriptures and they are two seperate events. It seems in your teachings here you have combined the two in this regards. I do not agree with what you have posted here now this does not mean that I do not care for you in the Lord it just means I have a different mindset than you do so don't get bent out of shape on me as I only am giving my input here.

In His Stead

OC

mighty blessings to you OC..not bent at all..everyone is entitled to what they say and believe.