IGNORED

it IS time!

Guest jckduboise

Guest jckduboise

I have a very strong feeling of God's movement..it is becoming very swift and concise..prayers for strength and guidance..the remnant is being pulled together..a new church is forming..a church of remnants those who follow the word of God and ignore the world and what belongs in it..those who focus only on God and the times to come, leaving out all falseness (that is what is meant by ingnoring the world)..

those who are not there yet..turn from the ways of the world..turn from the false teachings, false indoctrinations and ALL sinful practices..those who endure to the end will be them that are taken! And as we all know..neither the hour nor the day is known to us..fill your lamps, light them, keep them on the table do not hide them, do not let them go out..do not be troubled by what is about to happen because He will not let those who trust in Him perish..no! not one hair!

And now He tells me to be still and listen..for He is speaking! He is in control..He will have His way on this..the countdown has begun! Be AWARE!!!! For God the Father, the only Living God who is jealous for His people is about to exact His judgement!

This IS the Lord's Day! There is no turning back

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

same thing i have been hearing for several years...

"Be Still, Listen..." is written so that when ever the Bible is picked up, it is right in front of the eyes of the person picking it up...

isn't it cool, knowing that we have read the book before the movie ( seeing the Bible unfold as we speak )

we know the outcome...

mike

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Wednesday of this week I had a visit from a lady who sells Mary Kay. This was the first time we had met. We went through the demonstration, etc., did the small talk thing, and then something was said that drew us into a discussion about Fox News on what is going on in Israel. She said that the news made her scared, and she did not like to watch it. I told her "I've read the end of the Book, so I know how the story ends, so you don't have to be afraid."

It turns out she is a fairly new believer and she is very hungry for the Word. We talked about what is going on in the Middle East a little and how that relates to scripture. She had a lot of questions, and I pointed her to the Word of God for her answers. It was a very positive meeting, one which I believe was one of those "Divine appointments." She thanked me so much for talking with her (we talked for 2 hours) and then she left. She was supposed to drop my products off that night, but she forgot, so the plan was she would bring them by the next day.

Yesterday she called me to tell me she would be here in 30 minutes, and then she said, "Can I tell you something?" I said, "Sure." She said she had not been doing too well at having a quiet time with God because she has young boys and they get up early, but after we talked, she determined she was going to get up and have her quiet time. She said she started reading where she had left off last, which began at Mark 11 about divorce. She kept reading, and then she came to Mark 13 which talks about the signs of the End of the Age. She said she read all of chapter 13 and just then the boys woke up. The chapter 13 ends with: "What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!'"

She was so excited that after she and I had talked about this, that God also led her to read the same stuff. I do believe God brought her here, that he opened up that conversation, and that there is something he wants to say to this woman about the times we live in. God had his hand on this, for sure! I was just so excited to talk with someone who was excited about talking about The Lord and that was excited enough about her QT to call me and tell me about it. I sure wish I knew more people like that, and that this was part of my every day life. I miss that kind of fellowship! I do so believe there is going to be a new church that is going to emerge out of all this disaster and that a great revival is going to take place and that we will have church again like they did in the book of Acts. I think the Lord was giving me just a little taste of that again, and it was wonderful!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Amen, Sue! God bless you!

I also am quickened in my spirit about these days. I am watching intently! It is so exciting to just know that we are at that moment in God's plan for mankind, His Church and His People, that I can hardly take it all in! What an awesome and fearsome time it is for us to be alive at this time, at the edge of the end! Hallelujah.

All the more reason to get out there and bring them in! :emot-highfive:

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

AxeLady, you mean, Chuck! :21:

Guest jckduboise

Amen, Sue! God bless you!

I also am quickened in my spirit about these days. I am watching intently! It is so exciting to just know that we are at that moment in God's plan for mankind, His Church and His People, that I can hardly take it all in! What an awesome and fearsome time it is for us to be alive at this time, at the edge of the end! Hallelujah.

All the more reason to get out there and bring them in! :21:

AxeMan (I hope that you are not offended when I call you that, no disrespect intended, it just sounds cool) - :cool:

Yes, it is exciting, awesome, and wonderful. But I think that your last statement is the most significant. The entire earth groans for His return. As the Day approaches, the harvest ripens. We need to remember that we are the laborers Jesus prayed for...

Yes! we are the Remnant Church!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Just got on the boards now after a long day...

Nice! :21:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Nice! :cool:

AxeLady, eh? :):):P:P I got some trees to cut down! :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Nice! :cool:

AxeLady, eh? :):):P:P I got some trees to cut down! :thumbsup:

:24:

Guest Bipedalcow
I have a very strong feeling of God's movement..it is becoming very swift and concise..prayers for strength and guidance..the remnant is being pulled together..a new church is forming..a church of remnants those who follow the word of God and ignore the world and what belongs in it..those who focus only on God and the times to come, leaving out all falseness (that is what is meant by ingnoring the world)..

those who are not there yet..turn from the ways of the world..turn from the false teachings, false indoctrinations and ALL sinful practices..those who endure to the end will be them that are taken! And as we all know..neither the hour nor the day is known to us..fill your lamps, light them, keep them on the table do not hide them, do not let them go out..do not be troubled by what is about to happen because He will not let those who trust in Him perish..no! not one hair!

And now He tells me to be still and listen..for He is speaking! He is in control..He will have His way on this..the countdown has begun! Be AWARE!!!! For God the Father, the only Living God who is jealous for His people is about to exact His judgement!

This IS the Lord's Day! There is no turning back

You are joking, right?