IGNORED

Good information on 'Born Gay' Studies

artsylady

Guest Krystal

Maybe someone could help me, but my dad was married for a over 10 years and had numerous relationships in his life with women. Then he demanded a divorce and stated that he was gay. If it is a born characteristic then why did it take him over 30 yrs. to realize he was gay?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

All of which tends to underscore the fact that we "become" such, not "are such" already. This type of striking out as a homosexual after decades of heterosexual marriage occurs almost daily in newspaper reports. It speaks volumes to say the least. Little by little, step by step, decision by decision, wrong decision by wrong decision - it happens! RIGHT choices & PRO-Judeo-Christian choices must be made day by day. Jesus Christ, if invited to, can bring continuing victory in a world given over to degradation & disillusionment. He has also personally defeated Satan on the Temple Mount as well as on Mount Calvary.

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

He probably entertained thoughts over the years of being gay. Pray for him. I'm convinced it's a spiritual thing.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Or maybe fear of social repercussions from people like yourselves kept him from coming out?

Ooooh...interesting to think about, folks.

Secular wisdom is no wisdom. Therefore no truth is in it. Your views in this matter hold no weight.

Possibly the most obtuse thing I've ever read on this board. If you wish to make such a puerile statement, first provide evidence for your worldview that is beyond reasonable doubt.

Faithquestions, your asking for reason in a land where reason is superceded by faith, instead of working together, as they should be. It will be difficult for many others with that attitude to answer your question with reason instead of hostility.

Guest LadyC
Secular wisdom is no wisdom. Therefore no truth is in it. Your views in this matter hold no weight.

Possibly the most obtuse thing I've ever read on this board. If you wish to make such a puerile statement, first provide evidence for your worldview that is beyond reasonable doubt.

obtuse? nope, it comes straight from the Bible. perhaps YOU should provide evidence beyond reasonable doubt for YOUR worldview.

oh wait, you can't. scientists have been trying to disprove God since the beginning, and they still haven't succeeded.

See what I mean?

Guest LadyC

no dear, the burden of proof rests on the unbelievers, not on the believers. always has been that way, no matter how much you'd like it to be otherwise. it is for the very reason that God can NOT be proven a myth that unbelievers desparately want believers to prove that He is real. you (unbelievers in general) want the assurance that living without God is going to be worth it.

we (believers) don't have to prove that living WITH God is worth it. we already have that assurance in our everyday lives.

Guest LadyC

LOL you're so determined to be right that you don't even recognize when someone is trying to be helpful to you (speaking of carit.)