FailedChristian

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Life IS in knowing God...outside Him is death--eternally. Arialia, do not presume to counsel a Christian about such things.

I appreciate all feedback, thanks.

FC, try everything possible and choose what you feel most comfortable and happy with.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Life IS in knowing God...outside Him is death--eternally. Arialia, do not presume to counsel a Christian about such things.

I was a Christian myself. I was suffering depression and thoughts of suicide.

I no longer am. I don't know if it had anything to do with my loss of religion and God. But I am happy now, caring about my family and friends and everyone I know moe than some God.

Well since you are an atheist, I'm afraid your points are quite moot to me.

It is not my belief in God that is a problem.

Thanks for your concern, but hold your evangelism for converts for others, thank you.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Content Count:  192

I no longer am. I don't know if it had anything to do with my loss of religion and God. But I am happy now, caring about my family and friends and everyone I know moe than some God.

Thanks for your concern, but hold your evangelism for converts for others, thank you.

I am telling you what made me happy. I am not being an evangelist.

I am telling you what made me happy. I am not being an evangelist.

well, it sure sounds like it...my apologies. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

FC, I'm still not clear. Just call me dense. Did they ask you to leave or just not to be on the WT? Anyhoo, if it's not where God wants you, it doesn't matter anyway. God knows what church He wants you in. Ask Him. Then start visiting churches. He'll lead you to the right one. Who knows? Maybe that whole awful incident happened because God has something better for you in mind. Don't commit suicide. I know you love your wife and babies. Who's going to look after them if you're gone? They need you. God needs you here too, otherwise, He would've took you already. He still has people He wants you to minister to, to reach for Him. He loves you so so much. He's not going to leave you floundering around on your own. The Bible says that. It also says He'll direct your paths. I'll be praying for you, FC. I love you, brother. :) Just wish you'd change your name. :21:

FC, I'm still not clear. Just call me dense. Did they ask you to leave or just not to be on the WT? Anyhoo, if it's not where God wants you, it doesn't matter anyway. God knows what church He wants you in. Ask Him. Then start visiting churches. He'll lead you to the right one. Who knows? Maybe that whole awful incident happened because God has something better for you in mind. Don't commit suicide. I know you love your wife and babies. Who's going to look after them if you're gone? They need you. God needs you here too, otherwise, He would've took you already. He still has people He wants you to minister to, to reach for Him. He loves you so so much. He's not going to leave you floundering around on your own. The Bible says that. It also says He'll direct your paths. I'll be praying for you, FC. I love you, brother. :) Just wish you'd change your name. :21:

I was strongly "shown the door" and not welcomed back.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I agree completely.

The letter sounds like there was alot that you could have said, based on what you felt, that you chose not to say out of respect and the God-honouring desire for there to be peace and closure rather than conflict and schism. I commend you, I really do. I have quite a temper on me and you know, I might not be so classy at times like that. That is an area where Christ is still working on, and he works harder there than in other places.

There is a place for you and your family in the Kingdom. But like I said, if it isn't found right away, don't let that keep you from worshipping God in public as you ought and have a right to do. YOu have no idea how many people leave churches due to conflict which should have and could have been avoided if even one persion with influence had stood up to do the right thing. When reconcilliation does come, it can be hard to do, so keep that in mind if they contact you again.

I honestly don't completely understand what happened and really it's not my beez wax anyway. I am praying though that you find what you need. And remember that suicide isn't God's will, it's a rejection of His plan for you...and just think of how your wife and children would feel believing that they could have prevented it somehow but didn't...if for no other reason, stay around for them, they need you.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

My only comment is this, a question.

What were you going to Church for in the first place?

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Content Count:  201

An open question. I would like to hear your view :emot-highfive: s.

Did Jesus die for everyone?

Did Jesus go to church?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Jesus is the head of the church!