• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

the Lords second coming is conditional to the Nation of Israel calling upon the name of the Lord and repenting for their rejection of the Messiah.

Where do you get this? I don't believe that the Lord's return is conditional on anything except the total world's hearing of the Gospel. Once that is accomplished by the Church, He will return when His Father says, "Go get your Bride!"

Hi Floatingaxe,

I get that from Mathew 23:39, right after Christ condemns the religious leadership of the Jews he clearly says...

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

This makes the Second Coming of Christ to be conditional upon the repentance of the Nation of Israel, it was the National Rejection of the Messiah by the Jews which brought Salvation to the Gentiles. The total hearing of the Gospel does play a role but for me that part is the role for the Rapture, once the numbers of Gentiles have been reached then the Rapture will take place, removing the Gentile believers and Messianic Jewish believers from harms way.

The Tribulation is to break Israels hardened heart and bring them once again back under the blessing of the Abrahamic covenant. The Jews who are following Judaism today, are they worshipping God? not at all, they are worshipping a former shadow of where God once was, therefore, in order to obtain the blessings of the Abrahamic covenant they must come into repentance for their rejection of Christ, they have to return to worshipping the true living God, according to Old Testament Prophecy they will do just that.

Peace

CJ

Ok I see where you are coming from. Thanks. :24:

Yes, the Church will be removed for a time in order that God can deal directly with the Jew. Hallelujah! They will know their Messiah! A bit late but assuredly, they will know Him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hello Christopher John and Floatingaxe,

Thanks for posting. I enjoyed your exchange...

THE MINISTRY OF JESUS: THE LAMB OF GOD

What was the length of Christ

THE GOSPEL OF LUKE: THE PARABLE OF THE VINEYARD AND THE REIGN OF TIBERIUS CAESAR

INTRODUCTION

During his earthly ministry, Jesus spoke of Israel in the context of a parable: the barren fig tree in the vineyard. How has this parable been misused to support the multi-year ministry belief?

Heaven not only gave us multiple witnesses who testify to the validity of the Mosaic Law and the one-year ministry of Jesus, Heaven gave us a landmark in history: the 15th year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar.

First

• 1 month later...

THE FIRST COMING OF CHRIST: THE DAY, MONTH, AND YEAR OF HIS BIRTH

THE VOICE OF GOD: THE HEAVENS AND THE TORAH

The Creator set the heavens in motion, and he set the plan of salvation in motion