• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

I don't get it.....

The one thing Revelation is clear on is that it is a religion that is created by the anti-Christ and likewise one that surprises John....in other words, he is surprised at the people who are involved (possibly those who claimed to be Christians but practiced in this false religion). The religion will not be established until after the antichrist......so no, it is very doubtful that Islam, or any religion that we currently know of at this moment, could possibly exist.

One thing we do know is that the religion will focus on the ability of man, such as all false religions/philosophies have since the beginning of time.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  08/16/1980

Is it against scripture to belive after the rapture that a "heavenly being" i.e. satan, comes in the name of Jesus and decieves the entire world into following the muslim faith?

is it possible?? I dunno for sure, i do know with Jesus, all things are possible, it is scriptural though.... not so much turning the world into the muslim faith. but the antichrist will come saying "I am the Christ." we as a Christian Nation, as a follower of Christ need to be ready for that situation.

2 Thes. 2:3-4

3Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God

Rev 13:1-3

1And the dragon[a] stood on the shore of the sea.

The Beast out of the Sea

And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast

Rev 19:19

19Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.

But there is the greatest, happiest ending in this life story..... Jesus wins.

Rev 19:20-21

20But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

God Bless

Billy

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I doubt seriously that the antichrist will be muslim. For one Isreal will never follow a muslim. For another reason, the New Agers/Illuminati have planned to kill all peoples of monotheistic religions but have also used this one religion to instigate this current conflict with Isreal to possibly throw the world into a world war, out of which one will arise to offer peace - The Antichrist. In this last war most of the muslim peoples will be killed. Iraq and Afganistan are already dead countries due to the DU contamination.

LT

Hi Family

If Israel will accept The False Messiah.....

If The World will universally accept The False Messiah.....

I can see no problem with Islam accepting The False Messiah.

{I keep hearing Muslims say Jesus will return and turn all the world into a Muslim world}

Because we know this fake Jesus will demand and receive submission from (almost) all peoples, maybe, The Muslims are kind'a right!

The Antichrist could turn The Muslim world into his world.....!

Most of The Muslims could be turned into worshipers of The Antichrist.....?

The Antichrist could become The True Prophet of Allah to them.....?

They could weld the sword for The Antichrist.....!

Then, again, maybe not!

I also think many Muslims could turn to the real Jesus!

One think I do know, He's coming back!

Maranatha!

Love, Joe

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

muslims already worship (follow) an anti-christ, anyone that is against Christ is an anti-christ. muslims are against anyone that worships The One True God, and anyone that follows The Son of God.

muslims will tell a person one thing just long enough to gain their false trust, and then stab them in the back.

yes, Christ will return..........after the Tribulation, leading the way into the Battle of Armogedon, then will set up His Kingdom on this earth for 1000 years.

muslims will use the Word of God and try and twist it, as do other cults, to benifit them, not for the benifit of God....

mike

Hi Mike

{Muslims will use the Word of God and try and twist it, as do other cults, to benefit them, not for the benefit of God....}

Ain't that the sorry truth!

But for The Grace of God, there go I!

Thank you for your thoughtful reply!

Meet you on the boards.

Meet you in the air!

Love, Joe

The anti christ could very well be a muslim or someone who is perceived to be a muslem.

2 Thess. 2:11 tells us that God will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie.

We have to remember that God is in control here and that anything can happen and probably will.

2 Thess. 2:4 states the anti christ will seat himself in the temple of God, showing the world that he is God.

2 Thess. 2:9 says he will come with all power, signs and lying wonders.

I believe the anti christ will mimic the miracles of Christ. He will show the world that he is Christ. Matt. 24:24 False christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

So yeah, it is possible that the anti christ will come out of the nation of Islam.

There is so much I could say on this subject but I'm afraid it would only be cast aside as a conspiracy theory.