IGNORED

Islam says Jesus will return and turn the world muslim

Guest Swamp Tiger

Guest Swamp Tiger

I keep hearing Muslims say Jesus will return and turn all the world into a muslim world. I'm trying to wade through all this... Is it against scripture to belive after the rapture that a "heavenly being" i.e. satan, comes in the name of Jesus and decieves the entire world into following the muslim faith? Thanks for any help.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Some have postulated that the Antichrist will be Muslim. Throughout the Middle East and for time out of mind Mecca has been called 'The City of the Seven Hills.'

• Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

Some have postulated that the Antichrist will be Muslim. Throughout the Middle East and for time out of mind Mecca has been called 'The City of the Seven Hills.'

Leonard, lol, you beat me to it! :24: Yes, there are some schools of thought that even say possibly Saddam will be found "not guilty" and will be released and eventually, possibly, be the Antichrist. Good points there, Leonard! :emot-hug:

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,768
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  222
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

I cant believe that Saddam would have the following to be the anti-christ. His "own" people turned against him so how could he persuade the rest of the world to follow?

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

I keep hearing Muslims say Jesus will return and turn all the world into a muslim world. I'm trying to wade through all this... Is it against scripture to belive after the rapture that a "heavenly being" i.e. satan, comes in the name of Jesus and decieves the entire world into following the muslim faith? Thanks for any help.

I would strongly suggest you base your beliefs on what the Bible says and not on the writings of Muhammad.

It is ok to read the Qur

Guest Swamp Tiger

I would strongly suggest you base your beliefs on what the Bible says and not on the writings of Muhammad.

It is ok to read the Qur

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

It is ok to read the Qur

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

The rapture happens before any of the 7 year tribulation begins... Jesus Christ himself will come to get Christians.

3 1/2 years into the tribulation, Satan will be cast to earth out of the air above the earth where he currently abides besides the earth and possess the antichrist, who is a real man.

At the end of the 7 years the real Jesus Christ returns all the way to earth and his rule and reign will be biblical.... if anything, more Jewish than anything. He will rule with a rod of iron. Christians will rule along side him who is now is wife... no longer a bride in waiting. During the 7 years we are in heaven the marriage supper of the lamb happens.

Totally agree!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Islam wouldn't work for the Antichrist because he will promote unity and tolerance ( it will be false unity and tolerance but still...). Islam is one of the most intolerant religions in the world. At the midpoint of the tribulation the Antichrist (now possibly indwelt by Satan) the Antichrist will proclaim himself to be God and his False Prophet will cause the world to worship him.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

I dont know, maybe fall in line with the rest of us or die does not line up with Islam now.... i thought it did....

islam will tollerate others for only as long as they are deemed useful.... maybe even as long as 3 1/2 years...

a false peace, a fake unity... could happen. i can see how it would work, even the location of the New Temple that is in the works....

not saying one way or other, for those that truely follow Christ, will not be here.

mike