rich101

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  961
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Jack Chick is no authority to consult on matters such this. Suffice it to say that this interpretation of the woman in Revelation has been around for centuries.

What about an ex Jesuit priest by the name of Alberto Rivera hes the person that supplied Jack Publication

I think the key word would be EX Jesuit Priest.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

martin luther especially not: he didn't set out to form a new church, he wanted to reform his own.

Very true, Georgesbluegirl!!!! He didn't intend upon starting a new orginization, but changing the RCC from within!

Makes you wonder where the Luthern's come from?

Well like all believers today, they were once part of either the Eastern Church or the Roman Church, just like the descendents of Jack Chick.

Family squabbles are always the most nasty.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

I agree, Pax. The Church is be so much more effective in reaching the lost and dying of the world when we work together.

AMEN!, bld, AMEN.

On the night before He died, Jesus prayed that we would one day all be one, as He and the Father are One. We should all share in that prayer and work toward unity in the Body; not by compromise, but by arriving together, in love and humility, at the Truth.

Peace,

Felicia

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I agree, Pax. The Church is be so much more effective in reaching the lost and dying of the world when we work together.

AMEN!, bld, AMEN.

On the night before He died, Jesus prayed that we would one day all be one, as He and the Father are One. We should all share in that prayer and work toward unity in the Body; not by compromise, but by arriving together, in love and humility, at the Truth.

Peace,

Felicia

KJV Luke 12:51-53

51. Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52. For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

53. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

KJV Matthew 10:34-35

34. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

KJV Matthew 7:21-23

21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

nope sorry, The judgemet you measure towards others the same measure will be given you.

nope sorry, The judgemet you measure towards others the same measure will be given you.

KJV Matthew 7:5

Thou hypocrite first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

KJV 1 Corinthians 2:14-15

14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

This judgmetal thing have been put way out of context

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

AMEN!, bld, AMEN.

Peace,

Felicia

:emot-highfive::thumbsup::24:

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

51. Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52. For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

53. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

34. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

:thumbsup: Are you actually asserting that Christians should be fighting amongst ourselves?! Wait. On second thought, that isn't funny. It's sad. :emot-highfive:

:thumbsup: Are you actually asserting that Christians should be fighting amongst ourselves?! Wait. On second thought, that isn't funny. It's sad. :emot-highfive:

Its intresting that none of you can correct me with The Word of God

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

But the versus you quoted have nothing to do with believers fighting.

Do you know what happens to a Muslim who converts to Christ? A sword is sent to those family, fathers