• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Dood, your post is very confusing. It's not really clear what you're saying. It seems you think people are trying to trap you into something when we ask you questions about your posts, but it's only because you aren't being clear about what you're saying. :24:

Are you saying no one's ever successfully removed a demon?

Are you saying no cutters could be possessed?

Are you saying only mentally ill people perform exorcism?

I'm trying to understand what you're saying.

BTW, if someone's performing it, someone's there to witness it. :24:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

What would you do, if a young person you knew was cutting themselves? What would you do it they raised their arm one day and you saw the cuts because their sleeve went down a bit? What would you do if they confided in you that they were cutting themselves?

i have known several cutters over the years.....

one young lady i know that was cutting was off into drugs and the witchcraft, rejecting Christ,

another was demonicaly troubled (possibly possessed)

both young ladies, turning their lives over to Christ resolved this issue, an issue where shrinks have no power to do anything about, where institutions have no effect on this ordeal.

they both have scars that will be their their entire life, physical scars, the mental scars have healed and they have all but forgotten the ordeals they were going through they remember but do not dwell on the issues that are in the past....

thnk about the man in the tombs, how bad off he was.... breaking chains that were to bind him...

think about the boy that would have fits that would even cause him to fall in the fire....

some say that cutting is mental illness..... others say that it is demon originated.....

if mental, then the elders are to be called out and the person should be annointed, and hands laid upon them, and prayed over and their sins will be forgiven and they will be healed.....

if demon possessed, then i would have to say it would require prayer and fasting and againg, the elders called out and the person annointed by those that have sanctivied themselves, set themselves apart in prayer and fasting, to lay hands upon this person, and call out the demon(s)

some believe that the cutting will release the demons, and that is why they are trying to do, is to get rid of the pain and discomfort of the demon in them....

some that have demons trying to steal away the soul/body, will be seen clawing themselves trying to get their own bodies back from control of another....

in this day and age, everone i have seen that is or was a cutter, was doing this while they were not with Christ, but away from Christ, and those that are not doing it anymore are now following Christ very closely...

mike

This is 2006 not 17 bc... I know from PERSONAL experience as I was a cutter that I was most definately NOT poossed by any demon nor demon antagonized. I was severly depressed. I guess there are several of us who belive one way and others another way but if you have never experienced the pain that leads to cutting, please don't try and tell me there were demons involved. Because there just weren't, period! satan comes to us to lead us astray, demons come to possess, who knows if this youth was possessed or was being whispered to by satan to cut herself. But illness require doctors and yes therapists. God wants us to help ourselves and He dosen't want us to sit around and wait for supernatural healing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  489
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  02/12/1964

yes cutting is not spiritual and not baal worship. People hurt themselves to release pain, not to say I love you satan.

Ask someone who cut themselves what they were doing, The typical response is I don't know. Then they run around looking happy after they are done. Cutting provides temporary relief to emotional turmoil. Get that person to a doctor.

Exercising a demon isn't going to do anything for that poor person.

dood, well put and exactly my feelings about it. Thanks for your post. Good Good. :)

Bad advice dood....Bad, Bad, Bad advice.......No wonder people never get set free.....Youve missed the point as ususal..They are not WILLINGLY or KNOWINGLY serving satan, yet they are doing all of damage that satan is telling them to inflict upon themselves..Only satan wants to destroy, so where ever you see destruction of a life, satan is at work.

Jesus said, MY sheep will KNOW my voice...Clearly these people do NOT KNOW the voice of the true shepherd or they are having trouble trying to discern that voice amongst many other voices they are hearing in their heads.......A cutter responds to thoughts.....THAT thought had an origin....Was it Christ........NO....So WHO told them to cut themselves.....???? I worked with people with psychiatric illness and one particular man who was homosexual told me that he had attempted to slit his wrists many times. He admitted that he heard voices telling him that the pain that was locked up inside will find a way OUT if only you will make a way for it..So he cut himself believing that he would be releasing the pain and suffering of the torment he was enduring....HE told me also that there were voices telling him that a reward waited for him if he was to kill himself..

These are all attempts by the devil to lie and decieve, to steal your life to kill your body and destroy your soul in hell. I stood face to face with a man who claimed to have many voices in his head often not knowing who to listen to and obey. When I asked him what they were saying to him right now, he said this..."Most of the voices in my head are telling me right now that I should KILL you...." This man claimed to have faith in Christ, he claimed to be Christian and also read the bible daily....I learned very quickly what Jesus meant when he talked about a demon going out and then returning to find the house has not been swept clean so now there is room for seven more MORE DEADLY than the first. You can keep looking for physical cures for as long as you are breathing.....NEVER NEVER NEVER will you find one....There is only ONE cure. His name is Jesus.

"They are religious in every way, holding on to a FORM of godliness YET DENYING THE POWER.......We are not talking about Roman Catholic Exorcism dood.

Get your stupid head OUT of the movies....The exorcist has NOTHING to do with biblical deliverance. IT was a stupid MOVIE...

The DEMONIAC did not have any holy water cast over him or magical words spoken to deliver the demons.....HE surrendered to JESUS. The demons KNEW that they had to go, thats why they didnt argue with Jesus...They didnt say please let us stay, they KNEW that they must Go..There is no room in the temple of God for demons...That is why they said, let us go into the swine......

Aint NO doctor dood that is going to do for them what only JESUS can do.....Dont take any notice of hollywood..Their perception of evil alone has got to send shivers through the heart of even the staunchest skeptic or unbeliever......If that is what man is capable of perceiving evil and demonology as, then what pray tell is the REALITY of satan and Hell....Satan is the deceiver of the whole world.....If a person KNEW satan was the one doing it dood, there would be NO deception...The whole point of deception dood is that you DO NOT know it is happening.....How do you think it is possible for satan to do ANYTHING...If sin knocked on your door and revealed itself for the true destructive power and force that it IS...NOONE would entertain it..

More food for thought..

Regards,

Ben.

one young lady i know that was cutting was off into drugs and the witchcraft, rejecting Christ,

both young ladies, turning their lives over to Christ resolved this issue, an issue where shrinks have no power to do anything about, where institutions have no effect on this ordeal.

they both have scars that will be their their entire life, physical scars, the mental scars have healed and they have all but forgotten the ordeals they were going through they remember but do not dwell on the issues that are in the past....

thnk about the man in the tombs, how bad off he was.... breaking chains that were to bind him...

think about the boy that would have fits that would even cause him to fall in the fire....

some say that cutting is mental illness..... others say that it is demon originated.....

if mental, then the elders are to be called out and the person should be annointed, and hands laid upon them, and prayed over and their sins will be forgiven and they will be healed.....

if demon possessed, then i would have to say it would require prayer and fasting and againg, the elders called out and the person annointed by those that have sanctivied themselves, set themselves apart in prayer and fasting, to lay hands upon this person, and call out the demon(s)

some believe that the cutting will release the demons, and that is why they are trying to do, is to get rid of the pain and discomfort of the demon in them....

some that have demons trying to steal away the soul/body, will be seen clawing themselves trying to get their own bodies back from control of another....

in this day and age, everone i have seen that is or was a cutter, was doing this while they were not with Christ, but away from Christ, and those that are not doing it anymore are now following Christ very closely...

mike

Please provide proof of this. Demon Possession? Doctors have a track record of curing 1000's and 1000's of cases of cutters. Please don't confuse some believe its demon pocession with Only a minority who have no proven track record that is within only certain branches of the church that believe this.

Has anyone ever witness someone EVER successfully removing a demon through prayer? I heard of temporary doing so. This ultimately is a failure. Goto a doctor.

This reminds me of exorcisms. No one has ever seen a real one. It's always done behind closed doors. I feel bad for those victems at the ruthlessness of others mental illness's.

I'm with you dood

Dood, your post is very confusing. It's not really clear what you're saying. It seems you think people are trying to trap you into something when we ask you questions about your posts, but it's only because you aren't being clear about what you're saying. :24:

BTW, if someone's performing it, someone's there to witness it. :)

billie :wub: For some reason I understoon dood's post perfectly and I am in aggreement with it. I don't think what you are asking dood is what he meant.

;)

billie :wub: For some reason I understoon dood's post perfectly and I am in aggreement with it. I don't think what you are asking dood is what he meant.

:wub:

I have to admit sometimes I truly am dense. ;):b:

Dood, your post is very confusing. It's not really clear what you're saying. It seems you think people are trying to trap you into something when we ask you questions about your posts, but it's only because you aren't being clear about what you're saying. :wub:

:b:

Cjrose, I'm guessing probably because we both were in the same boat at one point.

dood, I think there are more of us than we know. They are just not ready to admit it. Some people still keep secrets in there hearts because of shame. To admit it is courageous.

And billie, sweetest sis, you are far from dense!!!! :24:;):wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  489
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  02/12/1964

mike

Please provide proof of this. Demon Possession? Doctors have a track record of curing 1000's and 1000's of cases of cutters. Please don't confuse some believe its demon pocession with Only a minority who have no proven track record that is within only certain branches of the church that believe this.

Has anyone ever witness someone EVER successfully removing a demon through prayer? I heard of temporary doing so. This ultimately is a failure. Goto a doctor.

This reminds me of exorcisms. No one has ever seen a real one. It's always done behind closed doors. I feel bad for those victems at the ruthlessness of others mental illness's.

You are a blantant liar dood and Im calling you on this one......thousands and thousands have been cured from cutting have they..???? Show me this proof, show me these statistics....Now let me tell YOU something dood having worked with these people and not speaking from flimsy shallow unsupported claims, I will share from REAL experience....

Have you ever seen a medicated person dood ??, because if you HAVE , then let me inform you that what you are seeing dood is not the ILNESS itself but the effects of the medication...Do you know WHAT that medication is designed to do dood....? It is designed to curb or quell the thought activities of the brain so that they will not be confused with the thoughts that are plagueing them....That is why you see soo many who are ill that simply drag their feet around and look almost zombie like....They are the ones who are troubled the most and need the most medication to dull and numb their thought patterns...Why do you think they used shock treatment and ended up frying their brains to the point where they had to learn all over again or gave them frontal labotomies...TO STOP THEM THINKING and then ACTING ON THOSE DESTRUCTIVE THOUGHTS......

All psychiatry and psychology has the ability to do dood is bring the problem to the surface by trying to find the origin of the pain. Of course once they have been successful in doing this, the patient now has a NEW problem...What was once so deeply hidden that it masked the pain, has now been brought to the surface and needs to be dealt with again.......What NOW ???? What do they do now that they have discovered the problem...??/ Can they heal it....?????

NO...NO they cant....They were never ABLE to in the first place. You want to hear something very real and UNTALKED about dood.....Listen up..!!!

Psychology and Phsychiatry is responsible for KILLING "thousands and thousands more people that it has ever laid claim to saving..Do you know WHY..?

Once the pain has been brought to the surface all over again, and they have no way to HEAL IT..ONLY HIDE IT with medication, these hurting and lost tormented souls throw themselves in front of oncoming cars, under trains and off of roof tops because they can no longer handle the surfaced pain..

So dood a word of advice for you......Speak NOT of things you know NOTHING about....

Regards,

Ben.

mike

You are a blantant liar dood and Im calling you on this one......thousands and thousands have been cured from cutting have they..???? Show me this proof, show me these statistics....Now let me tell YOU something dood having worked with these people and not speaking from flimsy shallow unsupported claims, I will share from REAL experience....

Have you ever seen a medicated person dood ??, because if you HAVE , then let me inform you that what you are seeing dood is not the ILNESS itself but the effects of the medication...Do you know WHAT that medication is designed to do dood....? It is designed to curb or quell the thought activities of the brain so that they will not be confused with the thoughts that are plagueing them....That is why you see soo many who are ill that simply drag their feet around and look almost zombie like....They are the ones who are troubled the most and need the most medication to dull and numb their thought patterns...Why do you think they used shock treatment and ended up frying their brains to the point where they had to learn all over again or gave them frontal labotomies...TO STOP THEM THINKING and then ACTING ON THOSE DESTRUCTIVE THOUGHTS......

All psychiatry and psychology has the ability to do dood is bring the problem to the surface by trying to find the origin of the pain. Of course once they have been successful in doing this, the patient now has a NEW problem...What was once so deeply hidden that it masked the pain, has now been brought to the surface and needs to be dealt with again.......What NOW ???? What do they do now that they have discovered the problem...??/ Can they heal it....?????

NO...NO they cant....They were never ABLE to in the first place. You want to hear something very real and UNTALKED about dood.....Listen up..!!!

Psychology and Phsychiatry is responsible for KILLING "thousands and thousands more people that it has ever laid claim to saving..Do you know WHY..?

Once the pain has been brought to the surface all over again, and they have no way to HEAL IT..ONLY HIDE IT with medication, these hurting and lost tormented souls throw themselves in front of oncoming cars, under trains and off of roof tops because they can no longer handle the surfaced pain..

So dood a word of advice for you......Speak NOT of things you know NOTHING about....

Regards,

Ben.

Ben, speaking with all due respect because I admire you much, have you ever heard of chemical imbalance? Some people's brains don't produce the right combo of chemicals. Just like every other medical condition, Jesus certainly can heal this. Just like every other medical condition, sometimes for His own good purposes, He doesn't. He's sovereign.

I confuse a lot of people lol. If I read your second post correctly you got it? ;)

Well, it must've been me, because CJ knew what you were saying. :) She's so sweet but really, sometimes I am dense. It's a lot easier to talk to somone in person. You can understand them better. :wub: What you were saying basically is that the vast maority of cutters aren't possessed, right? :24: