IGNORED

"Welcome dear friend , faith 0263"

Guest Evangelist Dare

Guest Evangelist Dare

sissyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :huh::wub: its sooooooooo good to see you again!!!!..i am so thankful the Lord brought you here to be with us...so thankful sis.

God bless you and welcome to your new home sis. :P

you see how the Lord blesses and blesses..he has surely blessed me today first thing this morning...to see such a good friend and mighty woman of God , it just blesses my heart..

i pray that you will feel the Love of God here and meet all of the brethren.

we will do have such a wonderful group of God fearing loving saints here . amen amen we do.

also sis i want to tell you that we began a 30 day prayer for each other praying each day for the person that was given to us and sister traveller picked out our prayers partners that we would be praying for and God really led her in this and i am so thankful she took the task of putting it all together for us....

we began it last friday and it will end nov. 7th im thinking. 4 weeks later. i dont have a calendar handy.

the reason i mention it , i know you would love to be a part of it , so if u do not mind i will add u to my list of two to pray for and if you would pick someone here to pray for , you can look at the members board if u like and pick someone . and send them a private message if u would and ask what needs they would like you topray for thse 4 weeks..anyway since you are joining late if u would just go 4 weeks from today , that is if you want to participate in this :wub::P .

God bless you again and its so good to have you here sis.. i love you in christ and please make yourself at home with all of us here. i know you will be made welcome here by your brethren..

love in christ , dare

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

Welcome Faith,

Glad you are here

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Welcome to Worthyboards Faith! I see you like NASCAR! :wub: We're gonna get along just fine! :bg:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/26/1963

well ty ty guys!!! SIS it's so good to see you too! Isn't just awesome how the Holy Spirit works and leads? I just stumbled upon this site looking for a new home..just like you said AND BOOM!!! There you were!!?? WOW God is SO awesome it totally still amazes and woos me. I love Him and thank Him SO much.

You BET I'd love to join and sorry I wasn't here in the beginning but as you know I'm a faithful, dedicated, committed prayer warrior/intercessor so OF COURSE I'd like to be included. Pick 2 did you say to pray for..for 4 wks? Can I pick you and one other? OR no...let me know and I will certainly do that.

I'm so blessed to have found this site and look fwd to of course fellowship with you dear sister, but also meeting and getting to know these other wonderful brethren already established here. I hope and pray God will move mightily and increase this site to reach a lost and dieing world!! God bless each one of you and may He expand your territories boundless!! :il: :huh::wub::wub:

prayerscroll.gif

Welcome to Worthyboards Faith! I see you like NASCAR! :wub: We're gonna get along just fine! :bg:

well howdy traveller! Yep I do and you should know that shouldn't you? I mean we've been on quite a few of the same boards!! :x: :huh::wub: j/k ! Maybe we can get to know one another better here. This seems like a wonderful, blessed site! Thx so much for the welcome and am looking fwd to reading your posts again! :a:

Guest Evangelist Dare

sis thank you so much for your prayers, and God bless you sis.

. to answer your question about your praying partner , thinkin gon it, i think the best thing to do is sent sis traveller a message and let her give you the one or ones she she thinks best.

the reason i say this is when God gave me this idea i really didnt know everyone and i still dont, and i felt that someone who had been here awhile could do the job of choosing who to pray for because they knew everyone in most part .. i just didnt want to leave anyone out by accident.

anyway sis just send her a private message and she will help you out.....

and welcome once again sis and God bless you....love and prayers, dare

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Welcome to Worthyboards Faith! I see you like NASCAR!    :t2:  We're gonna get along just fine! :bg:

well howdy traveller! Yep I do and you should know that shouldn't you? I mean we've been on quite a few of the same boards!! :x: :D:P j/k ! Maybe we can get to know one another better here. This seems like a wonderful, blessed site! Thx so much for the welcome and am looking fwd to reading your posts again! :a:

Hmmm.... Someone is out there with my name then. I don't post anywhere else.

But - I DO like NASCAR. :D

yep yep theres an imposter!? lol j/k but yes there is another "traveller". I shoulda been able to figure it out cuz I could be wrong but I'm thinking the other is a he but I hadn't actually thought that far ahead lol. Anyhoo YAYyyyyyyy another NASCAR fan...Go Tony!! :x:

I think I have already welcomed you in one post but welcome again incase I missed you.

Yep there is only one trav in our bunch and she really is a great person.