• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  362
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/04/1955

I guess I should have asked for feedback. This was my first post that I started :24: so anything you might want to say or even comment is fine with me!! :emot-hug:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  454
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/19/1985

Thanks for the words.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  331
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/27/1965

LoJ,

Thank you so much for your words! They seem to me to be truely from God. It may be that your thought here reflect my thoughts as well, or it may be that God truely has placed the burden of His words on your heart.

I used to scoff at those in my church, when I was younger, who said they felt God placing a need or burden on their hearts. I said they were delusional, they were after something. This was when I was walking away from God. Leaving on what I called my search for truth. How wrong I was then.

Over the past 5 or 6 years I have come full circle back to the church and my faith is 1 million times stronger. I found that after I had shed my secular beliefs in science, and started taking God at His word, I started to understand what I had missed all these years. To the point when at several points I have dropped to my knees in prayer for the sole reason that I felt God had placed a burden on me to pray.

May God Belss you LoJ, and please keep your heart open to Him.

Edited by Akabu

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

LoJ,

Thank you so much for your words! They seem to me to be truely from God. It may be that your thought here reflect my thoughts as well, or it may be that God truely has placed the burden of His words on your heart.

I used to scoff at those in my church, when I was younger, who said they felt God placing a need or burden on their hearts. I said they were delusional, they were after something. This was when I was walking away from God. Leaving on what I called my search for truth. How wrong I was then.

Over the past 5 or 6 years I have come full circle back to the church and my faith is 1 million times stronger. I found that after I had shed my secular beliefs in science, and started taking God at His word, I started to understand what I had missed all these years. To the point when at several points I have dropped to my knees in prayer for the sole reason that I felt God had placed a burden on me to pray.

Thank you for speaking the words as I do believe that God is warning us as His time is getting running out and many not hear it at all even though they have ears but not hear it at all. same for deaf people so we have to spread it out and tell them about Him and it has to be wake up call before it is too late. it is time to do for Him that He is using the people who love Him truly deep from their hearts.

For me i have been gone through rough time like in storm i am still in storm however i am still holding up with God and not give up on anything becasue I know that God in control and he is with me and my family and my husband too as I know that God is working in their lives so we have to be humble and submit and let God guide us what ever He wants us to do

Do not be afraid to claim it because Jesus is with us.

In Him

DC

LoJ,

Welcome to worthy :whistling: There are times that the burden gets very strong especially if I do not let it flow. These boards are a good place to flow!!

Thank you for your response :blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Thank you for that Word, LOJ. :wub: You're so right on. When we're in the Spirit, the sheep know His voice. All we have to do is listen to Him. He'll tell us in our Spirits who's speaking His Word. :24:

You know what I say! Eyes open and put on your listening ears :ph34r:

Thanks LOJ, great post. :o

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

I am always amazed how I hear others hearing the same thing then I realize, dummy you aren't the only one He is talking to Anyway thought I would share cause the words I usually get are usually short and to the point this one is a little more detailed!!!

it is confirmation..God had confirmed to me what God has been placing on my heart and what He has said to me...

don't stop telling folks...very important.

many will resist but there are a few out here that really hear and see.

I am always amazed how I hear others hearing the same thing then I realize, dummy you aren't the only one He is talking to Anyway thought I would share cause the words I usually get are usually short and to the point this one is a little more detailed!!!

it is confirmation..God had confirmed to me what God has been placing on my heart and what He has said to me...

don't stop telling folks...very important.

many will resist but there are a few out here that really hear and see.

:emot-handshake: Thanks

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

I guess I should have asked for feedback. This was my first post that I started :b: so anything you might want to say or even comment is fine with me!! :noidea:

Don't let it keep you from starting new topics!! There is always something someone needs to hear rather read :)

:noidea:

I guess I should have asked for feedback. This was my first post that I started :24: so anything you might want to say or even comment is fine with me!! :wub:

Don't let it keep you from starting new topics!! There is always something someone needs to hear rather read :24:

:)

Thanks cj. The only one that can stop me is God Himself :24: