• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  362
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/04/1955

While I was fixing my breakfast this morning after reading another post about prophecy, and I was pondering on all that was posted and the Spirit of the Lord impressed upon my spirit to say,

That all those who believe I do not speak through man in this hour are coming to a very hard time to follow where I am taking the CHURCH. If you trust in your own understanding you shall perish in the time before you. You need instruction daily , if you would only listen. I make it simple to hear, and you still turn a deaf ear. I now am giving warning and I am speaking clearly to those who shall hear clearly. Otherwise you will not know spiritually what is happening, or how to respond to these things. Do not be so quick to judge those that I have sent to you to speak. For I your God knows who is hearing and speaking and also those who are not hearing and yet speak. Keep in the spirit and you will hear me and you will know MY VOICE. For my sheep know my voice and will follow.

You think that God is not going to let us know, with all that is going on in the world today, where we are in His timing to let us know what season we are in ---- just let it all happen without guidance from His Spirit to ours? I think not! He does love us and will give warning on things that are about to happen so we can get into prayer and be prepared on how to respond to different situations.

Wake up CHURCH! We are nearing the end and GOD IS TALKING!!!! We think sometimes as Christians that everything is suppose to be easy and go on without a care about things that are happening all around us and just leave it all to people who know what to do. If we are listening to God we are the people to know what to do!! Sometimes we think that nothing bad is going to happen to us just because we are believers. Well as Christians who are moving in the Spirit 'WILL' encounter attacks and hard times. Jesus warned us in Matthew 24 what is coming we are in the delivery room having contractions and He is talking us through. He will not just leave us wondering aimlessly.

I know I am going to get a lot of flack from this, that is Ok, you are just not listening and the devil will not bother you. You can just go on with your sweet self and God won't bother you either.

I just needed to let you know that we are really headed for tough times, because the harvest is coming in and the enmy is going to fight against that, in fact he has already started the fight by blinding some of the church. We have to know what we are to do in these times, where we are to be according to His predestined purpose for your own life. If you are not willing to listen, then God cannot use you. Oh you might do something good for others here and there and find yourself in a little rough spot at times, but I tell you that if you really want to know Gods heart you need to tune in to HIS SPIRIT and know without a doubt what it is God has for you to do that will absolutely blow your mind when you see God working through you in ways you had never dreamt possible. We are mighty in Him and we serve a mighty God and He can do so much more than what we see in our everyday lives. Let's get together and become one in Him and watch God do what He does best,

USE HIS CREATION!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Thank you for that Word, LOJ. :emot-drool: You're so right on. When we're in the Spirit, the sheep know His voice. All we have to do is listen to Him. He'll tell us in our Spirits who's speaking His Word. :emot-drool:

Thank you billie for your response! I just pray we have more ears open in this hour!! Amen?

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

lj,

When I read your post I did not witness to it as being a "word from God to me"..

You did put it out here for us to read and respond to ...correct?

But I do believe it is the state of your heart and mind...

This is not a personal attack ...just how my spirit responded to your post... :noidea:

Thank you for your response tah! I did not take it as an attack at all. I know that everyone will respond differently!! :emot-questioned:

<_<

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I can feel the earthquack.

AMEN!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Yep, the writing's on the wall!

I appreciate the comments: I give God all the Glory.

I do not know how many here have heard of The Elijah List, but I recieved this word from there this morning and thought I would share it.

Go to www.elijahlist.com and go to the bottom of the page, today only cause by tommorow something else will probably be there, anyway go to the bottom to Robert Ricciardelli for Jeannette Reed

Posturing For The Position Of Humility

I am always amazed how I hear others hearing the same thing then I realize, dummy you aren't the only one He is talking to :emot-hug: Anyway thought I would share cause the words I usually get are usually short and to the point this one is a little more detailed!!! :b:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Lightof Jesus,

Thank you so much for the word.

candi