OK to kill babies after they're born

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  961
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

It amazes me about partial birth abortion. They will on purpose deliver all but the head, then suck out the brains, then deliver the poor thing. Hello, what is so different than someone taking a hammer and smashing its head when it is all the way out.

Those poor babies feel pain, it doesn't even get comforted by its mother, but enters the world to die a agonizing death because someone finds it inconvienient. How many people want babies and can't have them. What is the difference in pulling it out the rest of the way and handing it over to someone who would love it and wouldn't care that the mother wanted nothing to do with the child. I can name people right off the top of my head that would love a little one!!!

If someone killed someone elses new born, in a simular manner-would they not be guilty by a court of law of murder. How can these doctors sleep at night. Or will we see a change in how the court system views "newborns" in general; that if someone was to murder your newborn, would their life be considered less, in the future, with lesser penalites to the murder, because it is less of a human than say a 30 year old person.

Every life is meant to be present-whether planned or unplanned and no one has the right to murder.

Two things will bring Judgement on a nation: The shedding of innocent blood and IDOL worship!!!

God have mercy!!!

candi

It's amazing how many people have no idea about how this procedure is done. My husband and I keep a tract we pass out trying to raise awareness that explains what it is. Most people find it repugnant when they read about what actually occurs. It is a shame that most of the press out there will never shed the light on what actually goes on during this procedure and during legal abortions. There is such a massive cover up agenda at work to conceal the truth about it.

I actually have a cd that came with a purchase of Mark Crutcher's book 'Lime Five', where after a man explains this procedure at a pro abortion event, and the audience actually starts applauding. :)

Remember Auchwitz...there's a connection.

These are real horrors in the human heart.

God help us to be salt and light, :)

Yes, I have heard the same cd and its absolutely sick. Remember this when you are voting for politicans this fall. President Bush has been very good about being against abortion. I am afraid to see what would happen if the other party takes control of congress and the white house. It will be open season on babies.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I've said it earlier

2 things will bring judgement on a nation

1. The shedding of innocent blood and

2. Idol worship

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

It is only a small step from choosing who is too far off the norm to be allowed to live at birth, to choosing who is so mentally ill in what they believe that being put to death is the only good solution for society at large. The mighty rump army may have to push back.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/26/1964

"a rump of hard-core, know-nothing religious fundamentalists"

Wow! I praise God I am part of that mighty rump army! We are far from "know-nothings": We've got the Lord God Almighty who knows all things behind us! Let's get our armour on, folks! There's a bumpy ride a-comin'!

Amen to that, I am with you. I knew we lived in a sick world but this has got to be the straw that breaks the camels back.

:mgqueen::th_wave::emot-hug::thumbsup::mgqueen:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who we are up against.

Secular, liberal, humanists are nothing more than Nazis.

They want the human race to evolve into gods. So, what do they do? They first must get rid of God, which they are working very hard at. They must get rid of the "weak" and feeble minded, this is a purist concept in it's most blatant form.

Since they are trying to evolve the human race into gods and are trying to remove God from Earth, it is no surprise that they are also anti-semitic Jew haters. Can't get rid of God without first getting rid of His people.

Now we are also seeing the indoctrinating propaganda that they are using to try and control the population. Truth is no longer an absolute certainty, it's relative to self-interpretation, facts, proof have no relevance to this "New Truth."

Baby killing, euthanasia, idol-worship are nothing new. It's been going on for thousands of years. If the liberals think they're on the verge of a spiritual breakthrough, they are only deceiving themselves. They're just repeating history.

A history that is repetitive and goes like this: God blesses the nation, the nation, after being blessed, turns its back on God. God warns the nation with disasters or wars and the nation becomes more resolved at denying God. So, God's patience wears thin and he destroys the rebellious nation.

We can only laugh at those fools, they think they've made a new discovery about enlightenment and purity and self-preservation, but really, they're just pawns of Satan, in his battle against God. Satan may have won a few small victories, but he doesn't realize God is luring him into a humiliating defeat. God is the ultimate chessmaster. We are His Bishops.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Isn't the anti-abortion movement gaining momentum? Thats what I have been hearing. They are poised to challenge abortion rights at the superior court level again as I understand it. Another conservative judge would certainly improve the odds but it seems like the judiciary and those that wish to challenge the laws are primed for another showdown.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

An internationally known Princeton "bioethicist" and animal-rights activist says he'd kill disabled babies if it were in the "best interests" of the family, because he sees no distinction in the child's life whether it is born or not, and the world already allows abortion.

Who was it that predicted this? Dobson? Graham? Who was it that said this would eventually be the outcome of abortion for convienience?

(Now I'll read the whole thread and see if anyone else made this point!)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

It amazes me about partial birth abortion. They will on purpose deliver all but the head, then suck out the brains, then deliver the poor thing.

Those poor babies feel pain, it doesn't even get comforted by its mother, but enters the world to die a agonizing death because someone finds it inconvienient.

candi

Like I say, "abortion is popular because of convienience" not because of incest or rape.

Oh, and now YOU are a killer - because when some liberals read your post - I am SURE their heads exploded! :huh:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

First Trimester

Week 2* Conception is the moment at which the sperm penetrates the ovum. Once fertilized it is called a zygote, until it reaches the uterus 3-4 days later.

Week 4 The embryo may float freely in the uterus for about 48 hours before implanting. Upon implantation, complex connections between the mother and embryo develop to form the placenta.

Week 6 The embryo is about 1/5 of an inch in length. A primitive heart is beating. Head, mouth, liver, and intestines begin to take shape.

Week 10 The embryo is now about 1 inch in length. Facial features, limbs, hands feet fingers and toes become apparent. The nervous system is responsive and many of the internal organs begin to function.

Second Trimester

Week 14 The fetus is now 3 inches long and weighs almost an ounce. The muscles begin to develop and sex organs form. Eyelids, fingernails, and toenails also form. The child's spontaneous movements can be observed.

Week 18 The fetus is now about 5 inches long. The child blinks, grasps, and moves her mouth. Hair grows on the head and body.

Week 22 The fetus now weighs approximately 1/2 a pound and spans about 10 inches from head to toe. Sweat glands develop, and the external skin has turned from transparent to opaque.

Third Trimester

Week 26 The fetus can now inhale, exhale and even cry. Eyes have completely formed, and the tongue has developed taste buds. Under intensive medical care the fetus has a over a 50% chance of surviving outside the womb.

Week 30 The fetus is usually capable of living outside the womb and would be considered premature at birth.

Week 40 This marks the end of the normal gestational period. The child is now ready to live in outside of his mother's womb.

Psalm 10:2

In his arrogance the wicked man hunts down the weak, who are caught in the schemes he devises.

Psalm 37:12

The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them;

An internationally known Princeton "bioethicist" and animal-rights activist says he'd kill disabled babies if it were in the "best interests" of the family, because he sees no distinction in the child's life whether it is born or not, and the world already allows abortion.

Earlier, WND reported Singer believes the next few decades will see a massive upheaval in the concept of life and rights, with only "a rump of hard-core, know-nothing religious fundamentalists" still protecting life as sacrosanct.

World Net Daily

Edited by Sweet Servent