Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Your grasp of reality is quite tenuous at best. You cannot differentiate isolated incidents from mise en scene. You can't separate the strictly political from the (supposed) religious affiliation of those who hold it. You can't see the vastly different reactions between Christians and Moslems to religious violence performed in the name of their respective religions. Your ignorance of history and even recent events is simply colossal. In short, there is sooooo much wrong here, that I would simply have to go on for pages and pages to correct you. But as a dedicated Marxist, FACTS DON'T MATTER TO YOU. You are only for whatever will hurt America. I am convinced: You are not PLAYING stupid, and I repent for adding the word 'useful' from Lenin's phrase for people like you.

The Holocaust was an isolated incident was it?

Slavery and segregation was an isolated incident?

The Apartheid regime in South Africa was an isolated incident?

30 years of murder in Northern Irelanmd was an isolated incident?

You don't seem to clear on facts yourself. How in reality are these Christian crimes so different from the "Muslim" ones you enumerate? And how was the Christian action at the time so different from the Muslim reaction? Go on for pages if you want make the direct comparisons, it really would be most enlightening.

Oh and I'm apparently a Marxist (I'll have to read some MKarx to see if it's true). What actual evidence do you base this stunning deduction on?

So calling Islam evil and a hate filled religion makes me hate filled? Iman, you need to look past your rose colored lenses.

No your tone and attitude do that.

Oh Amor, does a cat have your tongue or are you just unwilling to admit you were deathly wrong?

Angry Muslims have bombed a church. Why? "We carried out this shooting because of the pope's statement, and he must apologise," a man, who refused to give his name, told AFP.

So there you go Amor...you said I can't predict tomorrow's news, yet here we have my prediction coming correct. Uh oh....and I it wasn't a lucky guess, I merely looked at past and recent events. So Iman Amor, what say you?

You missed this?

Well as you point out it did come after my initail reaction to your statement

I love the irony that Muslims are threatening violence if the Pope doesn't apologize.

"How dare you call us killers and intolerant! If you don't apologize for that we'll kill you!"

What a bunch of jokers.

Um who has said this so far, or can you tell us tomorrow's news today.

Since this there was a high chance of something like this happening it was also rash of me to make such a big thing of it, bad tactics (talking in a political tone, as you can see). That's not really an apology, I'm certain you'll agree, but it is the nearest I'm going to get to one in my present mood.

It certainly doesn't mean that I like or approve of your general rabble-rousing tone or those of others posting here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Just to set the record straight....

I have been quoted as condoning fire-bombing the golden-domed abomination on the temple mount.

I did not.

I said that that is what I would like to see, except that it would result in a great loss of life, which I am not in favour of.

But in my heart I WISH that this fate would fall upon that detestable thing. I also wish that about 50, 000lb of high explosives would be placed under it, to blow it to smithereens.

That evil encroachment will be gone one day. I, for one, will be extremely glad to see it go. Good riddance to it.

Maybe it will be firebombed one day. I don't know how it will go. I firmly believe that we are in for a catastrophic war between east and west in any case, however it starts.

I am not in favour of war. I hate war.

But from reading the scriptures, I believe that this is what will happen one day. And I am not at all sure if it will be sparked off by a 'good' event or a 'bad' event.

I just hate to see that THING standing in the place where the temple of the Lord once stood, with His glory residing there.

So sad, in my opinion.

While the builders and followers of this evil religion gloat over and blaspheme the Holy God of Israel.

There, that is my 2 pennies worth for this week ( I don't work in cents, as I'm English)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

here, that is my 2 pennies worth for this week ( I don't work in cents, as I'm English)

Wouldn't it be 2 pence then? Just curious. It's odd, to me, how we managed to adopt a new method of weights and measures when one had already been established long before the Pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock. I can understand the need to create a new system of currencies, but not weights and measures. I guess they just wanted to be different in as many ways as possible.

here, that is my 2 pennies worth for this week ( I don't work in cents, as I'm English)

Wouldn't it be 2 pence then? Just curious. It's odd, to me, how we managed to adopt a new method of weights and measures when one had already been established long before the Pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock. I can understand the need to create a new system of currencies, but not weights and measures. I guess they just wanted to be different in as many ways as possible.

THe currency was the oinly difference I trhink you'll find, and I assume one of the main attractions was that it weas based on a decimal (100 cents to the dollar) as oppose to the complex British system of the time (12 pence in a shilling, 20 shillings in a pound). Weights and measures in the USA are similar to the old British imperial (and similarly complex) measures.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Islam wouldn't be perceived as a violent, murdering religion, if it's leaders would condemn the actions of the terrorists. But, since there is no condemnation or reprimand by those people. The rest of the world believes their silence is condoning their terrorist tactics.

Hitler did not murder millions of Jews and other people in the name of God. He murdered them in the name of puristic superiority. To equate Nazis with Christianity is wrong and a flat out lie.

Guest shiloh357
Islam wouldn't be perceived as a violent, murdering religion, if it's leaders would condemn the actions of the terrorists. But, since there is no condemnation or reprimand by those people. The rest of the world believes their silence is condoning their terrorist tactics.

Hitler did not murder millions of Jews and other people in the name of God. He murdered them in the name of puristic superiority. To equate Nazis with Christianity is wrong and a flat out lie.

If Muslim governments took the initiative and actively hunted down, captured, tried, convicted and punished known Muslim terrorists, it would go a long way to improving Islam's image. As it is, they do nothing. I dont' need to know the ratio of socalled "peaceful" Muslims to radicals. I need to see the Muslim world purging itself of the terrorist elements and pro-actively giving up the hidden location of terrorist cells, especially those that are currently residing in the US.

Don't hold your breath... It'll never happen.

Who are these Muslim leaders who have refused to condemn terrorism? Let's see a list. And which terrorists in particular are you refering to? It would be easier to engage in debate if you were a little more specific.

As to Hitler, well he was the head of the German state a country with an overwhelming Christian majority and his main target was the Jew the only non-Christian minority in the country. Both the /Protestant and Catholic Churches in Germany have a long tradition of vitriolic anti-semitism. Without this tradition azi anti-semitism would have never flourished.

Many German Christians did resist the Nazis but the majority either kept quiet or actively collaborated. See here. Hitler was never excomunicated so technically at least died a Catholic