• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I remember too, as always water is usually present somewhere in my dreams and the cake was like... hovering over a soft ripple as if floating. Usually it is the disturbing dreams I tend to remember, but this was quite opposite of that. Water usually represents emotional crisis but not with me as it is usally very calm and warm. As I said, the cake seemed to be floating over water that was calm save for a gentle ripple. I don't think that could change the context of the dream? I should have made a separate topic but about cake??? :blink: There is a lesson to be learned here. When I think of the moral of the story, I'll post it.

I don't think it changed the context of the dream at all. Certainly if we have finally had the wedding of the Lamb with his bride, the Church, and we are all with him for eternity, there would be much peace. Also, water represents the Holy Spirit, and I'm certain he is involved in this whole process.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

:wub:

I just had another thought, whether it is from the Lord or not I can not be certain at this point. It was a single piece of the playing puzzle that was put in place when I woke up with that song/Psalm in my head and later on in the day I realized the meaning behind that piece - deception - so I wonder if the Lord may be saying that "the deceiver" is now in place.

Two years ago the Lord gave me a vision, well he gave me lots of visions of destruction on the earth but he also gave me visions about the anti-christ. He said "two years" after my son had blown out his other two birthday candles that had been accidently left off the cake, and I wondered the meaning of the "two years." I knew it meant time was short, and I sensed it was somehow connected with the anti-christ. Afterwards, my son, now age 26 who is in the USA Army, said to me, "When is the anti-christ supposed to come?" That was out of nowhere. We had not been talking about it. I truly sensed the Lord just put that in his head.

A year later my husband had a vision about red 333 on his alarm clock, it happened again, and again, but the third time the numbers were green again, which is the color of his alarm clock numbers. He said the Lord said that it was half-way to the anti-christ, so I assumed that meant half way of the two years, though I did not know with any certainty. Then, the last day of 2006 the Lord gave me this dream of a puzzle piece being put in place that is associated with deception. So, that makes me wonder if, perhaps, he is saying that the anti-christ is now in place.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

I love your posts but sometimes I really hope the message is different than it is. :whistling: I don't want to see the antichrist, but the scriptures must be fulfilled. My prayer is that we as believers make ourselves ready for the days that are so swiftly approaching.

Thanks for your faithfulness to keep posting these things. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

I remember too, as always water is usually present somewhere in my dreams and the cake was like... hovering over a soft ripple as if floating. Usually it is the disturbing dreams I tend to remember, but this was quite opposite of that. Water usually represents emotional crisis but not with me as it is usally very calm and warm. As I said, the cake seemed to be floating over water that was calm save for a gentle ripple. I don't think that could change the context of the dream? I should have made a separate topic but about cake??? :whistling: There is a lesson to be learned here. When I think of the moral of the story, I'll post it.

I don't think it changed the context of the dream at all. Certainly if we have finally had the wedding of the Lamb with his bride, the Church, and we are all with him for eternity, there would be much peace. Also, water represents the Holy Spirit, and I'm certain he is involved in this whole process.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

:thumbsup:

Hi there,

I felt the same thing like feel taht our salvation closer to Rapture time and I tend reminded saying be ready, be ready, and i had been seeing my dream over and over again like rapture and last night i was in bed and i was not appparently sleep just half sleep and half wake, and somehow i see in my mind like seeing Jesus was sitting down on the throne and see people going to right side of Jesus' throne and other people going to left side of Jesus' throne. and they were bowing Jesus.

and the verse has been reminding me recently about watch and pray 1 thess 5:6 saying so be on your guard, not asleep like others. Stay alert and sober.

also i just read some devotion, saying we should not be afraid what 2007 will bring to us. all we do is to Trust in God no matter what happen to us because we have hope in Jesus Christ. We have to be ready for Him becasue I do belive that the time is very near.

Lately, few people said to me will Jesus Christ come back this year in 2007? I said maybe who knows and told them to trust in Him.

As I have been seen alot of things at home and world. it is getting increased.

We need to build one other and encourage one other strong in Lord's eyes. we cannot ignore anyone who is at the weak or just about to give up on God.

Just be ready for His returning

In Him

DeafCanada

Just be ready for His returning

In Him

DeafCanada

DC,

Amen! That really is the bottom line!

I love your posts but sometimes I really hope the message is different than it is. :b: I don't want to see the antichrist, but the scriptures must be fulfilled. My prayer is that we as believers make ourselves ready for the days that are so swiftly approaching.

Thanks for your faithfulness to keep posting these things. :thumbsup:

AT,

I must be faithful, even if the messages are not pleasant. I don't think any of us looks forward to the tribulation or to the coming of the anti-christ, but you are right, these things must take place. We do have much hope in this, though, and that is that it means that we are that much closer to seeing our Lord face to face - how glorious that will be!!

Amazingly In Synch

January 1, 11:23 p.m.

The Bread That Came Down

Tues., Jan. 2, 5:05 a.m.

A year later my husband had a vision about red 333 on his alarm clock, it happened again, and again, but the third time the numbers were green again, which is the color of his alarm clock numbers. He said the Lord said that it was half-way to the anti-christ, so I assumed that meant half way of the two years, though I did not know with any certainty. Then, the last day of 2006 the Lord gave me this dream of a puzzle piece being put in place that is associated with deception. So, that makes me wonder if, perhaps, he is saying that the anti-christ is now in place.

This vision took place on 1/19 which is 9/11 backwards. Hmmmm.