• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

WOW, this was an awesome read, which answers some of my questions, and you had a good song to get stuck in yoru head, nothing but the blood of Jesus. :thumbsup:

Actually, the song was going through Faith's (my daughter-in-law) head and she told me about it. And, yes, that is a great song with wonderful words - so simple, yet so true.

Guest Biblicist

Sue,

You have the most interesting, vivid dreams. And somehow they always mean something, or you are able to turn them into some sort of learning lesson about God. Good for you! :thumbsup:

Gee, my dreams are always the same sort of thing. . . Either my husband is leaving me for another woman, I am crushed but he laughs and knows I can do nothing to stop him. [bTW he is not like this at all.] OR my children are being killed in some sort of accident, drowning usually. Once the dream of my son drowning was so vivid that it kept us from going on a missions trip with the youth group.

Thanks for letting the Lord use you as his mouthpiece and sharing your dreams and what the Lord teaches you through them. I appreciate it.

In His Mighty Grip,

Bib

:24:

Sue,

You have the most interesting, vivid dreams. And somehow they always mean something, or you are able to turn them into some sort of learning lesson about God. Good for you! :thumbsup:

Gee, my dreams are always the same sort of thing. . . Either my husband is leaving me for another woman, I am crushed but he laughs and knows I can do nothing to stop him. [bTW he is not like this at all.] OR my children are being killed in some sort of accident, drowning usually. Once the dream of my son drowning was so vivid that it kept us from going on a missions trip with the youth group.

Thanks for letting the Lord use you as his mouthpiece and sharing your dreams and what the Lord teaches you through them. I appreciate it.

In His Mighty Grip,

Bib

:24:

Bib,

Thank you for sharing that. Have you ever tried asking the Lord what the dreams mean? I mean, a year ago I was asking other people what my dreams meant until someone on here merely suggested that I should ask God, so I did, and then he began showing me how they were "pictures" or "illustrations" of Biblcial truths, not unlike parables or sermon illustrations. Sometimes I have a totally different idea of the meaning of them until I get into God's word, and then it is like a lightbulb turns on in my head and it's like, "That makes sense." And, I just keep reading where I left off last in my QT. The Lord knows ahead of time where I'm going to be reading and I believe he gives me the dreams in coordination with the scriptures. I can tell you one thing, these dreams really have gotten me to look deeper into the meanings of scriptures, especially ones that I might normally just pass by. So, I'm learning a lot about the Word of God in the process, too.

Mountain of God

This is Faith

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Mountain of God

This is Faith

Edited by stafy

Dear Sue, This dream and I am not gifted in this area, but using a little discernment, it seems to line up with the last one, about the umbrella. they dovetailed together as one. The first one you were fighting against god the second dream god is saying your still fighting hence you wouldn,t go down the hill even thou you new jesus was there, but the tidal wave came from an unnatural source, tidal waves don,t by nature start nowwhere. And you don,t know where it started hence unnatrul and went from the hightest piont to the lowest again unnatrual, So the lord is saying that there is coming a time in your life when you will see the supernatural work of god but you will be unwill to risk it all to go for it. so he will provide a supernatrual way to bring into this work. ya! go god u go get her. :noidea: somebodies going to get it. ;)

Stafy,

I appreciate your comments, but the dream was Faith's, not mine. She is my daughter-in-law, so she was the one afraid to go down the hill. I do believe that the tidal wave was an outpouring of the Spirit of God - the water came from above, and that fits with the scriptures. There is going to be a supernatural work of God - I do believe!

Dear Sue, This dream and I am not gifted in this area, but using a little discernment, it seems to line up with the last one, about the umbrella. they dovetailed together as one. The first one you were fighting against god the second dream god is saying your still fighting hence you wouldn,t go down the hill even thou you new jesus was there, but the tidal wave came from an unnatural source, tidal waves don,t by nature start nowwhere. And you don,t know where it started hence unnatrul and went from the hightest piont to the lowest again unnatrual, So the lord is saying that there is coming a time in your life when you will see the supernatural work of god but you will be unwill to risk it all to go for it. so he will provide a supernatrual way to bring into this work. ya! go god u go get her. :thumbsup: somebodies going to get it. :emot-hug:

Stafy,

I appreciate your comments, but the dream was Faith's, not mine. She is my daughter-in-law, so she was the one afraid to go down the hill. I do believe that the tidal wave was an outpouring of the Spirit of God - the water came from above, and that fits with the scriptures. There is going to be a supernatural work of God - I do believe!

Stafy,

I just wanted to add that I thought you made some good observations. There are definitely connections between each of these posts concerning dreams and visions, whether mine or Faith's, and each builds on the other, I think, though there may be some exceptions. But, these messages are not for me and Faith alone. They are for the church as a whole. God has called me, I believe, to help prepare the church for the time of tribulation and ultimately for Christ's return. I do believe that this dream of Faith's was about the whole gospel, but it also concentrated on the time of trial that we are going to have to go through. Many have weak faith, but the Lord is saying that we must go through the valley to stand upon the mountain of God. He is saying that he will hold our hands and we will walk on water if we just put our trust in him. He has promised that he will be with us. We need to know this ahead of time so when that time comes we will not lose faith.

I may say more on this later, but I did want to tell you that you are connecting the dots.

God bless!

I

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Dr. King has always been a hero of mine. I look forward to meeting this man in Heaven, who faced impossible odds at an impossible time. Thank you for bringing back his last speach.

Dr. King has always been a hero of mine. I look forward to meeting this man in Heaven, who faced impossible odds at an impossible time. Thank you for bringing back his last speach.

You are welcome! Although he was certainly not a perfect man, I find his mission and his vision very inspiring. I see him like a modern-day Joshua. We need more visionaries like him.