• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

ARGH NO! You cannot use the "god can do anything" card here! I want to know how he managed to gather all those animals.

There are several possibilities.

As you state we are discovering new species all of the time, and there are untold billions of species, millions of different beetles alone!

The key would be protecting land based DNA from a world wide devastating flood, and this would be doable, particularly given how species change and mutate over time given new environments and a changing earth and the fact that life forms which do not live on land would not need to be on the Ark, including many species of birds.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aristotle

Discounting divine intervention as reasoning, how did the creatures with a shorter than 40 day lifespan (such as the 'Daddy Long Legs' spider) survive?

Also, regrowing limbs is an interesting concept.. But I've yet to see a single case of a human regrowing an arm... Of course using 'HarryPotterandthePhilosopher'sStone-ian' logic! I suppose entertaining the idea is fun. But I think facts are what we are in search of.. Not a good laugh.

Can we continue with the conversation on the Mary Poppins' Handbag style ark?

Edited by Aristotle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.26
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

When we desire to have a serious discussions about the matter rather than throwing out snide comments and sarcasm around at each other. Let me know and maybe we can leave the discussion open. :noidea:

Peace,

Dave