• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,836
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Speculating on who the antichrist may be is a bit pointless, in my opinion.

I have heard and read many, many articles used to prove that it is the emperor Nero, or George Bush, or Hitler, or Tony Blair, or Prince Charles, or Prince William, or Javier Solana, or the Pope, or Aleister Crowley, or.....oh....the list just goes on and on endlessly.

Better to not focus our attention too much on searching for the antichrist, in my opinion.

As Christians, we will know, I think, when the time comes, and when he is revealed. :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ger_Tzedek
Now I know this was before Israel ever became its own Nation. But, you can believe these parts of the Temple are still waiting to be sent to Israel (no longer Palestine) and "assembled at a moment's notice." It is something to think that we could go to bed one night and wake up the next morning and the Temple be standing and sacrifices being carried out. Impossible one might say. Not so, this is an actual article and affirmed by the Alliance Weekly. This is not gossip.

You might want to check out www.templemountfaithful.org

Remember that when Israel returned from exile in Babylon, sacrifices were resumed ON THE FOUNDATION of the temple before the temple was complete, during the time of Ezra. Well, there may not be a temple restored, but there is most assuredly a foundation there by the Western Wall.

Twice a year, the Temple Mount Faithful seek to resume sacrifices. They do ask permission. The secular government denies it, fearing a public riot from the Muslim sector. The Temple Mount Faithful usually stage a protest, but are not above attempting a sacrifice against official denial. Twice they have come very, VERY close to succeeding by getting in a movable altar.

Everything needed has already been made and prepared. There is a high Kohain. Even among Messianics, there is discussion of revisiting theology, seeing animal sacrifice as looking back upon the death of Yeshua, as once it looked forward to it.

Guest jtartar

I have heard and read many, many articles used to prove that it is the emperor Nero, or George Bush, or Hitler, or Tony Blair, or Prince Charles, or Prince William, or Javier Solana, or the Pope, or Aleister Crowley, or.....oh....the list just goes on and on endlessly.

Better to not focus our attention too much on searching for the antichrist, in my opinion.

As Christians, we will know, I think, when the time comes, and when he is revealed. :rolleyes:

Sweety Cakes,

Many people believe that there will be a great ,THE ANTICHRIST. Consider what the Bible says about antichrists, 1John 2:18-22, 1John 4:2,3, 2John 7. These are the only places in the Bible where the name antichrist is written. Notice it says there are MANY antichrists, even in the first century. If there were many then there are many more now. An antichrist is anyone who denys Christ of tries to hinder the work of the Christ. Satan is an antichrist!! False teachers are antichrists. The Man of Lawlessness is an antichrist, 2Thes 2:3,4. :thumbsup::whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,836
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

As Christians, we will know, I think, when the time comes, and when he is revealed. :noidea:

Sweety Cakes,

Many people believe that there will be a great ,THE ANTICHRIST. Consider what the Bible says about antichrists, 1John 2:18-22, 1John 4:2,3, 2John 7. These are the only places in the Bible where the name antichrist is written. Notice it says there are MANY antichrists, even in the first century. If there were many then there are many more now. An antichrist is anyone who denys Christ of tries to hinder the work of the Christ. Satan is an antichrist!! False teachers are antichrists. The Man of Lawlessness is an antichrist, 2Thes 2:3,4. :thumbsup::whistling:

That is largely my point...there have been, and are, so many 'antichrists'.

Yet I know that the bible talks about a certain person....the 'man of sin', who will take prominence at some time, and will be the embodiment of evil, as Christ was the embodiment of good.....hence the name 'AntiChrist'.

But there are just so many contenders out there, that we don't yet have enough evidence to point to just one man as being 'this' man. A cursory search of the internet will point to a great many people, or heads of state, to fill this role.

Maybe we won't know who this 'son of perdition' is, until after the rapture? (pre-trib, I know :laugh: )

I've studied this subject for about 26 years, and am none the wiser :rolleyes:

:laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Now I know this was before Israel ever became its own Nation. But, you can believe these parts of the Temple are still waiting to be sent to Israel (no longer Palestine) and "assembled at a moment's notice." It is something to think that we could go to bed one night and wake up the next morning and the Temple be standing and sacrifices being carried out. Impossible one might say. Not so, this is an actual article and affirmed by the Alliance Weekly. This is not gossip.

You might want to check out www.templemountfaithful.org

Remember that when Israel returned from exile in Babylon, sacrifices were resumed ON THE FOUNDATION of the temple before the temple was complete, during the time of Ezra. Well, there may not be a temple restored, but there is most assuredly a foundation there by the Western Wall.

Twice a year, the Temple Mount Faithful seek to resume sacrifices. They do ask permission. The secular government denies it, fearing a public riot from the Muslim sector. The Temple Mount Faithful usually stage a protest, but are not above attempting a sacrifice against official denial. Twice they have come very, VERY close to succeeding by getting in a movable altar.

Everything needed has already been made and prepared. There is a high Kohain. Even among Messianics, there is discussion of revisiting theology, seeing animal sacrifice as looking back upon the death of Yeshua, as once it looked forward to it.

As I read the Bible from Genesis through Revelation I fail to perceive the need for a repeat of the types with regard to Jesus, the Messiah's Sacrifice, not even among the religion of the Jewish sects. It is my understanding that Jesus Sacrifice was "Once for all" and should could conclude those "foreshadowing types representative of Christ in the wilderness Tabernacle services.

How would animal sacrifices since the shedding of God's own Son for the sins of all humanity avail any thing for the Jews Love of Messiah, as a nation, when, as a nation to God, they refused to believe, at the time of HIs First Advent, He was the Messiah Come from God "In The Flesh?" That is with the exception of those Jews, who did receive Him as Messiah come "In The Flesh," and were called "Christians" as a derogatory expression of contempt. Consider now whom John was referring to as being the "Anti- Christs" by description, in 1 Jhn. 2:18&22,4:3; @ Jhn.7. Now who was it of that time Jhn was referrimg to? Was it not to those who "denied" that Messiah had come " In The Flesh."

Or I misunderstanding the lingo of the contexts?

So from John's perspective of what constituted "the antichrist" for his time. Can we not perceive a change in the connotation for the word as we have chosen to apply the word to another prophetic context of the future. The biblical context was for those who simply chose not to receive Jesus as the Messiah of the prophets: prophecies. That was Johns definition for the word as He used it in His particular context. But as we have chose to apply the word to a "latter day"perspective" it now should carry a much braoder connotation of meaning. One who stang to magnify himself in opposition to Christ. But; not necessarily to deny Jesus as the Messiah having come "In The Flesh." How will he do this? By "scattering the power" of God's people. By creating confusion of sound doctrine from scripture. by the introductiions of "dark sentences." Dan. 8:22-25; 12:7; 1 Thess. 7-2 Thess.2:10; Rev. 13:1-18 (history in symbolism from Babylon to our present time. Compare symbols sequence of Dan. chapter 7 to the rise of the warring little horn against the saints. He is never biblically DEFINED as "the antichrist." He is simply defined by the work he will do as a deceiver in operations against the doctrines of Christ, and that he will hold great power in world politics, and economics.

Do we know af any such soveriegn in our present day who can so affect all of Christendom "in the name of God?"

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

As Christians, we will know, I think, when the time comes, and when he is revealed. :o

Sweety Cakes,

Many people believe that there will be a great ,THE ANTICHRIST. Consider what the Bible says about antichrists, 1John 2:18-22, 1John 4:2,3, 2John 7. These are the only places in the Bible where the name antichrist is written. Notice it says there are MANY antichrists, even in the first century. If there were many then there are many more now. An antichrist is anyone who denys Christ of tries to hinder the work of the Christ. Satan is an antichrist!! False teachers are antichrists. The Man of Lawlessness is an antichrist, 2Thes 2:3,4. :whistling::whistling:

That is largely my point...there have been, and are, so many 'antichrists'.

Yet I know that the bible talks about a certain person....the 'man of sin', who will take prominence at some time, and will be the embodiment of evil, as Christ was the embodiment of good.....hence the name 'AntiChrist'.

But there are just so many contenders out there, that we don't yet have enough evidence to point to just one man as being 'this' man. A cursory search of the internet will point to a great many people, or heads of state, to fill this role.

Maybe we won't know who this 'son of perdition' is, until after the rapture? (pre-trib, I know :P )

I've studied this subject for about 26 years, and am none the wiser :whistling:

:24:

Greetings,

Look to the current Pope, for he speaks as the for-runner as John the Baptist did for Christ, for the pope yet to come. If you listen to or read the sermons or words he speaks to the people, he speaks with that antichrist spirit, denying the power of the Lord Jesus Christ and pointing to a man as the new leader, with authority and in unity as "one world church".

John 17:12

12: While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Phil 1:28

28: And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.

2 Thess 2:3

3: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

1Tim 6:9

9: But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

Heb 10:39

39: But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

2 Peter 3:7

7: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Rev 17:8 & 11

8: The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

11: And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

I believe perdition is judgment and hell. Satan, with his antichrist doctrine, came out of perdition and he and his antichrist doctrine, will return unto perdition. Satan is the antichrist spirit. We found him in the beginning as the serpent in the garden, in Jezebel against Elijah/God, in Judas against Christ, the Romans against the Christians(the dark ages), in Nazi Germany against the Jews/God, and in the religious coming against the righteous until the end of the age.

It is very important that we are aware of all that show forth the antichrist spirit. Most importantly, Satan seeks to war against, (through a man with much authority), the True Church of Jesus Christ to destroy them. There is only one religious man in the world that has this kind of authority and that is the Pope.

Many Blessings,

LisabethforChrist

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  03/08/1950

there is a non-orthodox russian jew living in jerusalem now who wants to be mayor.he also is a billionarie. don't know his name. not predicting anything, but a good canidate for ac.