IGNORED

It is not wrong for Gods servants to be wealthy!!

Nevin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

Well this is quite revealing. Shouldn't you be in the non-believer category then? :rolleyes:

Why was I asked? Do you know? Because I don't have the first clue.

Oh, I dunno. Maybe because everything you've said has been unscriptural? Or that you've been beligerent and uncooperative? Maybe because your behavior is unbecoming of a Christian? Or because you've had no idea what you're talking about? Or maybe it's been your refusal to answer the question directly? I dunno..take your pick.

None of those. It is because people cannot deal with my arguments, so they try to get me thrown out.

Oh there's another one. You seem dillusional too. heh.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Well this is quite revealing. Shouldn't you be in the non-believer category then? :rolleyes:

Why was I asked? Do you know? Because I don't have the first clue.

Oh, I dunno. Maybe because everything you've said has been unscriptural? Or that you've been beligerent and uncooperative? Maybe because your behavior is unbecoming of a Christian? Or because you've had no idea what you're talking about? Or maybe it's been your refusal to answer the question directly? I dunno..take your pick.

None of those. It is because people cannot deal with my arguments, so they try to get me thrown out.

I said that if you answered if you were a Christian or not, I'd deal with your arguments. You chose not to answer it. I would not have provided the stipulation if I could not handle your arguments. If you meet your end, I'll meet my end.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  636
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

I said that if you answered if you were a Christian or not, I'd deal with your arguments.

So do you have different arguments for different people?

I'm going to request that the moderators remove you now, or at the very least change your status. It has become VERY obvious that you are being deliberately evasive and desiring to do nothing but stir up trouble.

Guest shiloh357
I said that if you answered if you were a Christian or not, I'd deal with your arguments.

Just answer the question, Pointer. A real Christian would not have gone to these lengths to avoid answering. Your refusal to answer makes you suspect. Are you a Christian, yes or no?

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Are you a Christian?

The reason I ask that is thus far, from your beliefs, it's hard to say that you are, so yes, this would change how I present the arguments. This is why I asked to begin with. The thing is, you refuse to answer, which means you're either trying to be rude and hard to deal with, or you aren't a Christian.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Mat 10:32 Then everyone who shall confess Me before men, I will confess him before My Father who is in Heaven.

Mat 10:33 But whoever shall deny Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in Heaven.

Pointer, who is Jesus to you?

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. He provides my salvation. Worthy is the Lamb of God. All praise and glory to our Lord.

Can you say the same?

Still no response...........? :emot-questioned:

Guest BombShelterBob

It's very hard to get rich if you are sharing what God gives you with your fellow man. God plainly says as we are given we should freely give. It's easy to do that, and to think that way if you have very little. It's only when we accumulate a great abundance that we start to get stingy. Remember the widows mite. Remember when Simon the sorcerer asked to buy the Holy Ghost.

Act 8:20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

If a preacher feels like they have a word from God then trys to sell it in a book like so many people on tv are doing, then they need to take heed to Peters words. Peter popoff is selling little bottles of "miracle spring water", and Benny Hinn wants you to buy his new book about how you can have a Miracle in your life. They need to be praying that God Forgive their greed.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

I wouldn't necessarily say it's a sin to sell books on God. Some people make a living that way, and that is how God gives them there money. And of course there are printing costs to pay for. Also, who knows, maybe those people gives 90% of the money earned to churches.

However, I must admit I do feel a bit angry when I see a book being sold for $50 when it probably cost $5 to make and I KNOW the money isn't going anywhere but into a publishers wallet.