• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/08/1971

Angel, honey...I'm not wanting to hurt your feelings. I'm really not. My heart breaks for you. I was once where you are now...and it's bondage - bondage to "religion".

It shows by the very question you ask.

It's not about RELIGION. It's not about the Pope. It's not about how old the Church is. It's not about nuns/priests. It's not about lovely cathedrals. It's not about you. It's not about me. It's not about God-man. It's not about Mike. It's not about church functions, bingo, church socials, rituals, church tradition, catechism or anything else.

Hon, you're missing the big picture here. It's not about US.

It's all about JESUS CHRIST...not about us. He's the One who shed His holy blood for humanity. He's the only One worthy of our adoration.

How old is the church? WHO CARES?! It's not about US... the Church, the Pope or anyone else.... Don't you see? Dear friend, you've taken the bait. You bought the lie. It's not about us...Catholic or otherwise.

You're sound like a child at play, "Na, na, na, na, na...my religion's better than your's is..." Is that what really matters to you?

It's not "religion" that counts...it's relationship with the Savior of Humanity that matters. His name is Jesus...not Mary, not Saint "so-n-so"...not Pope "so-n-so"...

It's Jesus Christ! Angel, get into relationship with Him! He's what matters...not us. Not "religion".

It's all just smoke and mirrors. What counts is Jesus Christ. The rest is of no avail.

AMEN

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

I am a follow of The Way Joshua Meshiach. I through the scriptures have been called a Christian. I believe also the scriptures say in the New Testament of the Nazarene Sect, so I am that also, yet in no way am I letting those understandings mean a downgrade, rather in my mind this is how I am identified, and known. Certainly I am a follower of The Way YaHshua Meshiach ELoHaY YaH, Jesus Christ God Lord, Hesu Christo Dios UOhovah, The true Allah. I belong to the church that resides in heaven, and yet is in the earth, for the kingdom shall be the Lord's, and is The Lord's. I honestly do not have a physical organization of a church, because there is none that I have found that believes everything in the KaDoSH, Holy Book.