• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

How in the world did a thread dealing with the murder of innocent school girls turn into a debate over whether or not we should feel sympathy towards child molesters? :o I can't believe what I'm reading. :24:
I don't see that. :24:

I don't see any dabate about wheather we should show sympathy or not, I don't even see a debate. How did you come to that conclusion? Did I miss something?

When I read things like that we cannot be judgemental in regard to someone who molests his daughter, and trying to understand what is behind their actions, it seems like defending them to me.

Don't even go there Butero!

The question is why? Trying to figure out the way they think addresses that question.

As far as murdering the girls...it was a selfish thing and he was only thinking of himself.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

How in the world did a thread dealing with the murder of innocent school girls turn into a debate over whether or not we should feel sympathy towards child molesters? :o I can't believe what I'm reading. :24:
I don't see that. :24:

I don't see any dabate about wheather we should show sympathy or not, I don't even see a debate. How did you come to that conclusion? Did I miss something?

When I read things like that we cannot be judgemental in regard to someone who molests his daughter, and trying to understand what is behind their actions, it seems like defending them to me.

Don't even go there Butero!

The question is why? Trying to figure out the way they think addresses that question.

As far as murdering the girls...it was a selfish thing and he was only thinking of himself.

I think I already did go there. Look at the way you are describing a murder. "it was a selfish thing and he was only thinking of himself." I would think you were speaking of someone who just took the last piece of cake, not someone who killed school girls.

You do not know me nor do you know my heart.

I think it was a horrid thing this person did and how dare you act like I am treating it like something commonplace. I am an advocate for children and you know nothing about me so keep your personal remarks to yourself.

Why did he do what he did? That question will never be answered, only he and God know.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I am going to close this. It is beginning to focus on the wrong things. Our thoughts and prayers sould be with those who have survived this. Not in speculations none of us can fully come to grips with. It is already degenerating into an argument