IGNORED

Judgment Of God Is Coming To This Country

Guest Revolutionist777

We need revival, and we need it quick. . .

That'll never happen.

Why are you so skeptical? What makes you so sure it will never happen?

Gay and lesbian church leaders.

Sex crimes within the physical church.

Denominational divisions.

Money....greed.

A multitude of false prophets and the acceptance of them.

The watering down of the Word.

In order for there to be a revival, everyone must be on the same page...and from what I see...they're not.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

That'll never happen.

Money....greed.

In order for there to be a revival, everyone must be on the same page...and from what I see...they're not.

I read this in my QT this morning:

II Co. 4:7: "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."

There are plenty more scriptures that say something similar, but what I see in what you are describing is the perfect set-up by God for revival. If we could do it, then it would not be revival! And, if we were already righteous, then we would not need revival. God will get the glory through this because everything is stacked against it. That is when God does some of his best work!! It will show that the power came from HIM and not us, you know? I don't see at all a formula for failure in what you stated. I see a formula for success!! Why? Because it has to be a God thing!

Just watch and see God work!! I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'll never happen.

Money....greed.

I read this in my QT this morning:

II Co. 4:7: "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."

There are plenty more scriptures that say something similar, but what I see in what you are describing is the perfect set-up by God for revival. If we could do it, then it would not be revival! And, if we were already righteous, then we would not need revival. God will get the glory through this because everything is stacked against it. That is when God does some of his best work!! It will show that the power came from HIM and not us, you know? I don't see at all a formula for failure in what you stated. I see a formula for success!! Why? Because it has to be a God thing!

Just watch and see God work!! I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember what happened right after 911?

The churches couldn't hold the multitudes that swarmed to them. Every christian radio and tv program was screaming "it's a revival".

Three months later...church attendence was back to normal, and in some cases declined.

I have no doubt that if God wanted a revival, there would be one. But we have taken His Word and watered it down and twisted it to the point where it means basically nothing.

Look at 1 Corintians 1:10....now look at the church.....close to 30,000 different denominations. Tell me that's not going against the Word of God. And that's just one area within the Word.

I'm not saying God isn't at work here....but on a large scale...a revival....I don't think so. The church has strayed way too far from the path for that to happen.

The churches couldn't hold the multitudes that swarmed to them. Every christian radio and tv program was screaming "it's a revival".

Three months later...church attendence was back to normal, and in some cases declined.

I have no doubt that if God wanted a revival, there would be one. But we have taken His Word and watered it down and twisted it to the point where it means basically nothing.

Look at 1 Corintians 1:10....now look at the church.....close to 30,000 different denominations. Tell me that's not going against the Word of God. And that's just one area within the Word.

I'm not saying God isn't at work here....but on a large scale...a revival....I don't think so. The church has strayed way too far from the path for that to happen.

I agree with what you said right up to the point of saying that a revival will not happen. Yes, I remember 9/11 and so does God. The Lord and I've been talking a long time (50 years now) and I hear him in my head all the time. The Bible says in II Co. 2 that we (Christians) have the mind of Christ. We can know what God is thinking (what he chooses to reveal to us). All we have to do is ask. Some will argue that we can not hear the voice of the Lord, but I believe He has spoken, not only to me, but to many, many people about what he wants to do in America, in Israel and the world. He said 9/11 was intended to cleanse us, but we would not be cleansed, so now we won't be cleansed until he has sent his judgment upon us (much worse than 9/11) and has finished the work he intends to do among us. Revival will result. That's what I believe!

I agree with what you said right up to the point of saying that a revival will not happen. Yes, I remember 9/11 and so does God. The Lord and I've been talking a long time (50 years now) and I hear him in my head all the time. The Bible says in II Co. 2 that we (Christians) have the mind of Christ. We can know what God is thinking (what he chooses to reveal to us). All we have to do is ask. Some will argue that we can not hear the voice of the Lord, but I believe He has spoken, not only to me, but to many, many people about what he wants to do in America, in Israel and the world. He said 9/11 was intended to cleanse us, but we would not be cleansed, so now we won't be cleansed until he has sent his judgment upon us (much worse than 9/11) and has finished the work he intends to do among us. Revival will result. That's what I believe!

Ok.

Ezekiel 24:13-14; 21-24:

Ok.

I mean this with the sincerest of love, compassion and concern for my country. I want (desire) to see as many saved as possible before Christ returns. From what you described, we're about as stubborn as the children of Israel. God loves us and he longs to bring us back to him. That's what my heart desires, too!

From what you described, we're about as stubborn as the children of Israel.

Open your eyes to the world around us and tell me we're not.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

Man, I hear you and I believe that you are pushing against a wall that you don't really need to push. From what I know about Sue, her eyes are wide open to the world.

I am in agreement that we will not see a great revival movement as we did in the pentacost however, it really is okay to be hopeful.

Man, I hear you and I believe that you are pushing against a wall that you don't really need to push. From what I know about Sue, her eyes are wide open to the world.

I am in agreement that we will not see a great revival movement as we did in the pentacost however, it really is okay to be hopeful.

Hope is good. ;)