• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

DoK, everyone has bad dreams and me as much if not more than anyone. If every dream I had were materialised, I would have been locked away somewhere. When you are asleep your mind is in no-mans land and if you are a blood covered spirit filled believer in God's word, do you think that He would stand by and see satan tormenting your mind while you sleep? If you do, then you had better repent again and ask God to forgive you for doubting Him. God promised never to leave you or forsake you.......awake or asleep. Plead the blood of Jesus over yourself before you retire little sister. Fix your mind on what is real with the Lord and what's fake with the devil.

have a nice day in the Lord, DoK.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liarsandmartyrs

God says in Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.

This might be as simple as God giving you warning that hell is a possiblity if you are not truely repentant and living for Him.

Jesus said that no man is good no not one. So there is no such thing as a good christian. We have all fallen short of the glory of God.

And in our walk with Christ, even in our strongest days, we still stumble. Even the apostle Paul, arguably the greatest apostle, said in Rom 7:19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing.

My advice, and this is only my opinion, the deciding factor would have to be what the Spirit is telling you, search your heart, do you just believe in Him, or do you believe Him. There is a huge difference, even the unsaved believe in Him. I did before I was saved, I knew that Jesus would one day return, and that He was the Christ, but, I never believed Him. Are you jst giving Him lip service or are you giving Him praise in all that you do.

As far as your family, once you have searched yourself and hopefully you find that you are in line eith Christ's will, talk to them about there walk with Christ. It sounds to me as though He might be calling you back to Him.

May the peace of God the Father and the LORD Jesus Christ be upon you

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Sister,

Have you even considered that those dreams weren

Edited by Sweet Servent

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

First:

1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
For those who know Christ as Saviour, Hell is no longer a possibility.

Second: Recently, I awoke in the night with a line of thinking that would have led me to sin. I realized I had no strength to fight it on my own, so I prayed "Lord, I have no strength to fight. Please shield me and protect me now." And He did. As I committed my mind unto Him, the thoughts left and I returned to restful slumber.

Satan has probably recognized a weakness he wants to exploit in you, possibly a spirit of fear. Protect yourself by knowing what the Word says and how to put it into action with His help. We are in a spiritual warzone. Don't be a careless casualty, but put on the whole armor of God, and be prepared to resist the devil and his temptations.