• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1981

Shalom!

Dad wants me to go to Paradoxe, a private college of higher education for Telecommunications courses while mum,and I am alert of that, does not agree with it since dad could or not keep his word or commitment to pay for my tuition fees there. Sincerely, I am in a preadicament and still wonder what I must when knowing tjhat I have no financial fund to sponsor myself neither to take care of myself neither by paying for my own tuition fess not by doing something else like bying clothes, shoes, food and so on.

I need to get my own job so that I may do what I heartily want, I mean what I set in my heart to do as GOD would like me to live.

And when thinkin of people who are ijnneeds al over the world and the fact that I have my parents sill alive and that I sleep in a bedroom which looks like a prison. Just after our parents separation, dad changed my bedroom in one flat to rent and I then was spending my nights into the kitchen which he just have the room or space of the kitchen barricated with boards. The space tehre is just right for my bed and I cannot add theer something more for, I only have a very small space for walking.

Last year, I was not at school neither anywhere to do something which may bring me some money. I am so sorry. I was enroled for the course of Networks and Telecommunications in one private college of higher education while I did not get my A-Level examination. I owed and I stil owe the college staff (four moths of tuition fees either CFA francs 100,000).

If I have my own money, I could make my own choice and do what I really want to do in my heart. But, I am being directed and led as I should not always to be.

Have a good day and GOD bless you al through Jesus Christ. Amen.

Shalom!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  362
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/04/1955

Chang,

Hi and shalom to you!

I see you want to serve the Lord and follow what He wants you to do. Sometimes this can be a hard step to take and if I were you, and I'm not, but I would step out with the Lord and He will provide all your needs when you get to where He wants you to be. If your heart is telling you to do something other than what your dad is telling you to do I think the Lord will honor your decision to follow Him, Amen?

Guest RiSiNg VoIcE

Get lots and lots of scholarships and get money from your church. Pray as hard as you can to get in and stay in, and if your prayers arent answered, this might be a sign from our lord that you should find a new goal in life. Maybe become a minister?