solemntruth

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Who and/or what is the great red dragon as discussed in the Book of Revelations?

The truth of the Holy Spirit is found in the Book of Job. The Leviathan is describing a fire breathing dragon-like abomination monster similar to Godzilla.

Job41

[34] He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

Could President George W. Bush and/or the War against Terrorism fulfill God's prophecy of the great red dragon? Pay attention to how many times he and/or his Cabinet officers assert the word pride to martial patriotism. Not once has any asserted the word humility as a call to restore peace.

1John12

[16] For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Let me pose one grave question for our Body of Christ to seek God for the truth.

Can our government truthfully defeat terrorism? If so, how? It is a greater abomination than the War on Drugs which is as King Kong.

Rev13

[10] He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Amen!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

This is a very interesting subject.

Guest liarsandmartyrs

Who and/or what is the great red dragon as discussed in the Book of Revelations?

Taken from the chapter of Revelation 12. Entitled "The Woman, the Child, and the Dragon"

The woman, is Israel. God often relates to Israel as a woman, and as His wife.

The Child is Christ. Christ was Jewish and came out of Israel.

The Dragon is Satan. Always trying to stop the works of Christ. He even tried to stop Jesus from going to the cross.

31sn You crushed the heads of Leviathan. The imagery of Ps 74:13-14 originates in West Semitic mythology. The description of Leviathan should be compared with the following excerpts from Ugaritic mythological texts: (1)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I agree with much of your post, however, you lost me at the end there.

You said:

Pay attention to how many times he and/or his Cabinet officers assert the word pride to martial patriotism.

Your point is lost. Since you obviously have, exactly how many times has the Bush Admin. given "pride" and "patriotism" as reasons for the War against Terror(ism)?

You said:

It's about time we have a President who will take action against terrorism against America.

Where have you been, dude? You may disagree with policy, but you cannot say the Bush Admin. has done nothing. Your statement is an insult to the thousands of fallen military men and women over in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Guest liarsandmartyrs

Marnie,

You have mistaken what i have said. I am not against Bush or His administration. I am for what Bush is doing by taking charge and the authority to hunt down terrorists. My statement was not It is about time that we get a President...

It was that thankfully we have a President who will take charge. My post was in rebuttle to solemntruth's post.

I come from a military family and at NO time have I ever insulted any of our men and women in uniform.

Edited by liarsandmartyrs

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Marnie,

You have mistaken what i have said. I am not against Bush or His administration. I am for what Bush is doing by taking charge and the authority to hunt down terrorists. My statement was not It is about time that we get a President...

It was that thankfully we have a President who will take charge. My post was in rebuttle to solemntruth's post.

I come from a military family and at NO time have I ever insulted any of our men and women in uniform.

:emot-heartbeat: Yeah, sorry I misinterpreted you. Please excuse my leaping before looking.