• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

It says: "The Lord said if has one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible" I don't understand what was the whole point of confusing the people of babel. Can anyone explain this to me?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

It says: "The Lord said if has one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible" I don't understand what was the whole point of confusing the people of babel. Can anyone explain this to me?

The people of the earth at that time were suppose to be populating the earth but they had gotten to a point where they did not want to do this. So the people had gathered together and it seems they turned to Nimrod who was a mighty hunter for leadership as he had built the city of Babel. So the people as they were together actually conspired against God and decided to build a tower up to the heavens. I had read some history in the library once where they actually thought when they got the tower built up to the heavens that they planned to shoot arrows at God and overthrow Him. I don't know if that is true or not but the people did conspire against God and was planning something as they were dead set on building this tower up to the heavens no doubt.

God had seen what they was doing and what was in the people's heart and God knew as long as everyone could communicate with one another there would be nothing that they couldn't accomplish or eventually figure out in their enginuity to build. So it was God's plan that the earth be multiplied and populated with the human race at this particular time in history. but the people rebelled against God's plan and decided just to stop scattering throughout all the earth and they huddled together at Babel and conspired against God and started building this tower up to God's abode.

So God confused their language so they couldn't understand one another and the people had to leave off building the tower up to the heavens liked they had planned. And this forced the will of God upon them more or less cause their was a language barrier now that didn't exist before as they could no longer understand one another and it caused the people to scatter throughout the earth as God intended them to be doing at that time period to start with as was intended.

hope I have helped

OC