apothanein kerdos

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

No I read the post, but I feel compelled to give as much info to debunk this moronic thought of evolution.

If man evolved from ape, then why are we not still seeing man evolving out of the Congo?

I've asked that very same question. Which lead to me wondering, did dinosaurs even exist? If so, wouldn't of that been mentioned in Genisis?

If you take Genesis as a book that speaks solely of creation, then yes. If, however, the meaning behind Genesis 1-3 is that God created everything ex nihilo (which was a POWERFUL statement in ancient times and contradicted all teachings), then it doesn't matter that they aren't mentioned.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest liarsandmartyrs

I personally do NOT believe in dinosaurs, but there are some who do. IF, dinosaurs did exist, then this would be the scripture that woudl confirm it.

All things were made by Him, (John 1:3), including the dinosaurs. Why then did the dinosaur disappear? The answer may be in Job40:15-24. In this passage, God speaks about a great creature called behemoth. Some commentators think this was the hippopotamus. However, the hippo

I personally do NOT believe in dinosaurs, but there are some who do. IF, dinosaurs did exist, then this would be the scripture that woudl confirm it.

I guess jets don't exist then.

BTw, if you're going to copy and paste, at least give us the source...otherwise it's plagarism. :noidea:

Guest liarsandmartyrs

apothanein kerdos,

Just my opinion. Believe what you want. If I'm wrong, I guess I will know when I am in the presence of my LORD and Savior, when we all will know all things.

The source is there. Look again.

Do jets exist?

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

All things were made by Him, (John 1:3), including the dinosaurs. Why then did the dinosaur disappear?

From what the scientist said (I'm not saying i believe them) But a meteor whiped out every dinosaur.

I am not convinced when it comes to fossils. Infact man of the so called several stages of cavemen, were all fossils. Here is what has been discovered about them.

Fossils do not convince me as well, unless there the Lord says so, i will think otherwise. Besides, why should we take what is fact, fossils or not, to someone that said Man grew from monkeys? it contradicts the bible and is full blown blasphemy.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Have you ever been to a museum?

I personally believe that the dinosaur did exist, but long before the Creation as we know it. The planet was here before as well, as you can tell from the inference in Genesis 1:1, but it was without form and was void... I am one of those believers who believe that there was a time where there was life here, but it became extinct--who knows why and how? This is Satan's dwelling, and who knows what he had to do with it. Perhaps it was connected to the war in the heavens, and Satan being cast to earth along with his entourage!

All in all, without such ancient life, including botanical life, which left behind seeds for sprouting when God said so, we would have no fossil fuels for our consumption and subsistence, and I firmly believe God was planning for us with the existence of such things. I hold it as a mystery, but I have an opinion on it, which is neither heretical nor based on any scriptural passage, for there really is none.

Blessings! :blink:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

I am not convinced when it comes to fossils. Infact man of the so called several stages of cavemen, were all fossils. Here is what has been discovered about them.

Fossils do not convince me as well, unless there the Lord says so, i will think otherwise. Besides, why should we take what is fact, fossils or not, to someone that said Man grew from monkeys? it contradicts the bible and is full blown blasphemy.

Wha? :)

First, how can you deny empirical evidence? Did God create your sight? So is it not trustworthy now? I've held a piece of a leg bone from a dinosaur in my hand. Are you saying my senses of touch and sight are lying to me? Are these numerous fossils we have just really elaborate rock formations? :blink: When you see an airplane, do you deny it exists because it's not in the Bible? -_-

Guest liarsandmartyrs

Kabowd,

I just am not convinced of dinosaurs roaming the earth. I walk by faith NOT by sight. I can easily make something out of wood, that will look and feel like bone. It just doesn't convince me.

But like I said in my first post, IF, there were dinosaurs this would be the scripture that would confirm it.Job40:15-24.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Kabowd,

I just am not convinced of dinosaurs roaming the earth. I walk by faith NOT by sight. I can easily make something out of wood, that will look and feel like bone. It just doesn't convince me.

But like I said in my first post, IF, there were dinosaurs this would be the scripture that would confirm it.Job40:15-24.

I walk by faith too, not by sight. But I also believe (as Scripture teaches) that faith isn't blind. Faith is trusting in something you have good reasons to believe is true. Real faith does not ignore phyisical evidence, this is irrational. God does not ask us to separate our minds/reason from our faith. Again, can you address the questions posed? Who created our senses in the first place? Do you trust your eyesight when you see a car, an airplane or anything else that isn't listed in Scripture? If you trust your vision enough to read the words on a page and know they are there, why don't you trust your vision/senses enough to know that a bone is a bone? :blink:

Scripture is 100% true and infallible, and we can trust that it gives us knowledge and wisdom and is historically accurate. But it is foolish to believe it is the exhaustive truth or that it contains everything that has happened in history. Refusing to accept empirical evidence is irrational and amounts to denial, not faith.