IGNORED

While YOU Were Sleeping.......

boblandis

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C.D. Light

Wisdom--Id like to ask a favor of you. My son has an MBA and has not been able to land in the right place. Personally, I wonder if God may have something special in mind for him because He has not put him in a real position, for which he studied.

My favor is, would you pray for God to give my son what He wants him to have in this area of his life?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

Wisdom, this is great to be talking about this in the open. You can start to wonder if you're going off the deep end otherwise.

Satan is now exposed.

This is one reason I went to the Testimony thread. I was surprized there were so few testimonies, because I believe they are very helpful to others.

Wisdom, recall I mentioned somewhere that on my job my coworkers were trying to make me look bad, behind my back?

Well, I finally decided since I didnt know where it was coming from exactly, I prayed about this, and asked God to send it back to where it was coming from.

Then I told satan what he was trying to do, and binded him and commanded him to stop it right now.

IMMEDIATELY, everything turned around and Ive gotten cooperation from them all, like falling at my feet to assist me.

Im in the rental business, and asked God to send me good renters.

Wisdom--Id like to ask a favor of you. My son has an MBA and has not been able to land in the right place. Personally, I wonder if God may have something special in mind for him because He has not put him in a real position, for which he studied.

He works a lesser job where they are all treated with little consideration. Over these two years all except 2 or 3 have quit. My son hates this job and has to get up at 4:30 a.m. and is tired all the time.

They will not even tell them what the Holiday work schedule is because they dont care enough for their employees to let them plan anything. The business is owned by the mob, we're quite sure.

Guest C.D. Light

Wisdom--Thanks. Yes, he has applied for tons of positions, and had interviews for a few; most never respond at all.

Thats why we're both scratching our heads over this.

Its just blank and confusing.

CD

Sis...tell him DON'T STOP!

Continue to do it faithfully waiting.  GOD will not, I repeat, WILL NOT fail him.  Gary needs to remember GOD's timing is not the same as yours and mine.  Real faith NEVER goes home with an empty basket... :rofl:

Trust our FATHER...HIS timing is never wrong.  Tell Gary I said anxiety springs from the desire that things should happen as we wish rather than as our FATHER wills.  Be patient.  GOD is working on his problem and it will be resolved in due time, just continue to trust HIM.

Guest C.D. Light

Thanks Wisdom.  So far he's had a career of "job hunting" and its to the point of downright rediculous.

In my spirit, I feel a job is not what he has in mind for him, or he would have done it way before now.  Its been a decade.

CD

It's hard, but sis, please stay faithful and confident.  The hardest part is out of the way (your son knows the LORD).  

Believe it or not, right now is the easy part.  Trust our FATHER without terms.  :thumb: