IGNORED

While YOU Were Sleeping.......

boblandis

Guest Shilo

I can hardly wait for satan to be put in that lake of fire as well.....What a glorious day that will be.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for clarifying, Wisdom!  :rofl:

I was asking because once I believed I saw a light...

Nothing particularly signifcant had happened, other than my husband and I were staying with my parents one night and I was half falling asleep late one night. My husband was already asleep. Well I opened my eyes, facing towards him and above him I saw a light just "wink out"--I have no way to explain it. It was a bright light that just disappeared...

Now, my parents live out in the country where hardly any homes are, so it's not as though it could be blamed on something else. Now, reading so many people talk about lights, I really wonder...    ;)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

Selah....you're welcome sis. ;)

I should've written it clearer, but you busted me.. :rofl:

Did you ever tell your husband what you saw?  If so, what was his response/thoughts?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  49

Wisdom--yes, I did. He really didn't have much of a response--I think he is still kind of learning with regards to the spiritual realm entering our world. He definitely believes that God works in our everyday lives, but is not used to it being so visible.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Selah, that's fine.  It's always a good idea to mention miraculous things.  You never know what they could be! :rofl:

Ashley

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

CD:

This is the thread I was speaking of...please read and add your thoughts.  And any others who also wish too!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  108

Can people be demonic spirits?

Guest TK_Demitri2012

The experiences being shared are reminescent of abductions and encounters with extraterrestrials. I believe abduction experiances are to substantial to be "Spiritual Attacks" by Satan, or at least most of them. I don't know whether Demons are responsible for abduction experiences or not, it seems like a possibility, but lots of times there is too much physical evidence. So, to me this remains an enigma. They happen whether you are awake or asleep. Mostly at night. Anyone else feel this way or share any interest in this topic?

The experiences being shared are reminescent of abductions and encounters with extraterrestrials. I believe abduction experiances are to substantial to be "Spiritual Attacks" by Satan, or at least most of them. I don't know whether Demons are responsible for abduction experiences or not, it seems like a possibility, but lots of times there is too much physical evidence. So, to me this remains an enigma. They happen whether you are awake or asleep. Mostly at night. Anyone else feel this way or share any interest in this topic?

The LORD has given me much information in this area. I have no doubt that "UFO" abductions are demons posing as aliens. How they appear to be in the physical realm, I am not sure. The Book of Enoch is a fascinating read. Also, read in the word regarding Nephilim.

The "angels of God" made themselves atleast appear to be in the physical so that the "daughters of men" had intercourse with them.

I've spoke with several people (on-line) who have gone through "sexual encounters" with demons. This is a subject most people do not want to talk about, so there is alot of people who remain quiet.

About 7 years ago my husband (driver then not now) was driving a rig in the bushes (hauling for the pipe line) very late at night and he was very tired...anyway as he was driving along he noticed outside his driver side window this thing flying along side of his truck, this thing looked like a person but very evil looking, anyway this person turned his head very slowly to look at my husband and it gave him fear like you wouldn't believe. Thoughts started coming in his head like there was someone in the back sleeper ready to kill him he was starting to panic then he turned to the passenger window and saw a light, a bright light, and his fears left him and peace came over him. He really can't explain what had happened to him but he did experienced something...He Praises the Lord that his protection was over him that night. :rofl:

WOW praise YAHWEH that your husband did not freak out and run off the road.

That's the first I've heard of an experience like that. Bet he wanted to know more about the spiritual realm then.