IGNORED

While YOU Were Sleeping.......

boblandis

Guest C.D. Light

FireForChrist--Gee, I dont know if there is a kind way to say this. Generally, I stick with what one believes and whether or not it lines up with the Doctrine of Christ or not.

But now it seems we have a situation here with your sister which I think needs to be addressed, for two reasons.  One is you are the younger sister here, and in a sense it would be normal to "look to your older sister" as a person to "look up to".

And from your posting, you did not express any viewpoint that seemed to indicate you felt your sister was living all wrong.  It also indicated that your parents put their stamp of approval on the manner in which she is conducting herself.

I also gathered from your posting that you view these things as possibly normal, or at least not all that bad.

You would have to clarify for me, since I dont really know.

Now this is where you are probably going to get real ticked with me, but I am going to say the same thing here, that I would say to my own daughter(s) if I had any.

First of all, it seems questionable that your sister is saved and I feel she should be dealing with this as her No. 1 Priority, since our Lord is already "knocking at the door" in this End Time. We are at that time when we must all make absolutely certain of our own salvation.

Secondly, she did not need a carnal hospital to find the source of her problem.  Satan is the problem, and the very first indication that this "boy" mistreated her, should have been her sign to kick the dust and leave his presence.

When we venture out into the world that satan has rein over, we should expect to be treated the way satan treats people.

We cannot willingly play in the devils playground and at the same time expect God to protect us.  

We are IN the world, but we are not to be OF the world (do like the rest of the world is doing).  We cannot have one foot in "church" and the other in the world.  

There are two choices for any of us.  We can "wise up" and get back under the Lord's domain, or we can remain in satan's domain.  If one choose to remain in satan's playground, then the Lord will let that person learn "the hard way".

I fear your sister is playing with fire, and she may get burned, if that is what it takes for her to wake up.

And as long as one lives a sinful life, God does not bless; we can receive nothing from the Lord until we get cleaned up and LIVE HIS WAY.

This is no small matter, and I pray you, your sister, and your parents see this before there is a real catastrophe which cannot be undone.

I mean this post to edify and not to criticize.

CD

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

Hi CD:

I remember you did.  That is why I rehashed this thread.  I thought you might be interested in some of the responses of others. :thumb:  :rofl:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

I have had this same experience.....I pray until I fall asleep just a nice long chat with Jesus...I enjoy doing that every night...I can remember I was praying to hear His voice and all....then this low rumbling started in my head and I couldn't move at all like I believe Wisdom said I know I was sending the signals to my brain but my legs were not listening!

Anyway the noise got louder and louder and I was very afraid (the only thing I can relate the noise to is a train rumbling down the tracks)...but I kept screaming in my head for satan to leave in Jesus's name...it worked to stop it but it came back 2 times after that (same night) but I stopped it alot sooner than I did the first time.

CD really helped me out on a earlier thread where she talked about her son dreams...I thought I was the only one then too....now I use her advice every night to Bind satan and it has really worked!! Praise God :thumb:

Blessings to all.

Angel H.

Guest C.D. Light

Angel-- Glad to hear that.  I was talking to my son tonight and he told me that when he was "frozen" his blankets were also being pulled off his bed. The only thing that he could move was his arms from his elbows to his hands.

A few weeks or so after that he heard a loud knock on his bedroom door. It was scarey so he took his camping knife in his hand before he opened the door. Nobody there. Went to the front door and it was still double locked.

Ive also heard the doorbell ring. Nobody there either. Satan was just pestering.  We need to order him completely off the grounds, in the Name of Jesus. Period.

Anybody else heard knocking or doorbell ringing like that?

P.S. Tonight my son used the word" coward" about satan cause he only comes around after dark; he doesnt do anything in daylight.  

CD

Hi CD:

I remember you did.

I have had this same experience.....I pray until I fall asleep just a nice long chat with Jesus...I enjoy doing that every night...I can remember I was praying to hear His voice and all....then this low rumbling started in my head and I couldn't move at all like I believe Wisdom said I know I was sending the signals to my brain but my legs were not listening!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Hi I'm new.  Anyway, this experience happened a couple of years ago - I'll try to describe it the best I can.  One night, before I went to sleep, I was reading a Christian book.  Then when I was asleep, I suddenly felt hands on my neck strangling me, (I was still asleep) and I heard and saw in my dream noises and some sort of whirls all around me.  It was terrifying and even though asleep I knew and was aware that I was being attacked by something evil.  I then heard myself saying in my dream "In Jesus' name, go away".  I repeated it as the choking continued. I could not breathe but suddenly I woke up, was so relieved to breathe again and felt like some hands left my neck.  And the best thing was although it was the middle of the night and I was alone in my bedroom, I was'nt afraid.  I just felt peace and went back to sleep without any problem. Thank you, Jesus.

;) ...Hello eve, and welcome to the best Christian board on the Net! :thumb:

I am so glad to see your post because it will be a aid to others out there who've been throught these situations.  I KNOW for a fact that what you experienced was real, and the carnal mind will never be able to understand this.  But when I originally started this thread, it was with the intent to let many of my bros/sis in CHRIST be honest about it happening to them.  I know it happened to me, and it wasn't by accident or imagination.

Many in my past wanted to use an intellectual response to my questioning of what had happened to me.  Fact is Satan wants to hurt us Christians and make us spend the rest of our time feeling sorry for ourselves and DOUBTING our LORD's Power.  Whether asleep or awake we have to remember that we operate from a victorious position!  Thank you for your honesty in your post.  And again, I KNOW for a fact you will enjoy the fellowship on this board :rofl: