• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

No I haven't heard why most of the people weren't at work at the twin towers. why was that? There is one things sometimes a person who is have these dreams and visions can feel so helpless especially in a world that doesn't believe you, how do you tell someone about something that is gong to happen in the future, when they would rather put a straight jacket on you.?

In reference to the Twin Towers, have you heard the numerous stories about why many people were not at work that morning? It's amazing.

Concerning the nuclear explosion vision - we pray for grace and mercy.

I also heard some stories that there were not as many people there that day. Which brings to mind the huge Loma Prieta Earthquake we had here back in '89 that was the largest we had in a long time and did a lot of damage. The Bay Bridge that connects the suburbs to San Francisco split, the overpass and underpass in Oakland collapsed on all those traveling. They all died I believe except for one man they were able to retrieve and how everyone cheered but eventually he did not suvive. I was 8 months pregnant with my first and that day was the opening of the World Championship Playoffs that the Oakland A's were playing in, in Oakland. So, hubby was home and there was so much less traffic because people wanted to watch the game that there would have been more causualties than we could have imagined since it was commute time and if you know California, it's always bumper to bumper moving at a snails pace. I was watching the game and suddenly the TV went to snow and then I felt it. Rolling first and looked outside to see the cars rocking so hard I expected them to tip over on to their side. Now, hubby is never home at that time and the day of the World Series where not nearly as much traffic? I can't say that is all coincidence. But I wasn't afraid for some reason, I was actually excited that I was experiencing it. Weird I know :emot-dance:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cjrose,

I dream all the time. Some people dream little. Some not at all. I don't remember most of my dreams. Most dreams are probably just dreams, comprised of things we see, hear, experience, etc. throughout our lives. I would have never thought any of my dreams were prophetic in any way until two years ago this coming December, so don't assume that because you have not had prophetic dreams that this could not be of God, just like we should not assume all dreams are of God.

If I were you, I would spend some serious time in prayer and in God's Word (wherever you are reading for your quiet times), asking him to let you know if this is of him and what it means. Remember that dreams are usually symbolic, so you may not be you in the dream. And, let God's Word speak to your heart about this. I would definitely not just write it off. You've not lost anything by asking God and spending time in his word about it, but if you ignore it as 'nothing' and it was of God, then you could miss out on what God is trying to say.

Thanks sis :emot-dance: I know that there are daily influences that kind of stick in the back of our mind that may cause us to dream about but I am not going to take this one and the other three I have had for granted and take your wise advice to pray about it and let God's Word speak to me and to not be anxious about it.

suggestion: keep a journal, even if you think they're pizza dreams. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I agree. I journal every day - been doing that steadily for the past 4 years and on and off for about 30 years. I have an entire cabinet filled with journals, which are my record of my times with God. Journaling your dreams is a good idea, even if nothing ever comes of it, because you never know. I remember one day waking up from a dream that felt like it could mean something, so I wrote it down, but it was days later before I understood its meaning. And, I've had some I recorded that I never got any meaning from, but that's ok. Ocassionally I'll read back through my journals and something will jump out at me that I did not see before.

Excellent! :whistling:

Regarding dreams: I have started a dream file in my computer. Whenever I awaken and remember something that stands out, I enter it, prayerfully consider it, and then later I enter what the Lord tells me He is speaking to me. I only have about 3 in there now, but it is a great thing to record. I imagine patterns could emerge which would be very telling about how God is using me or moving me in ministry.

I recommend this way of recording as well! :emot-dance:

Definately going to start recording them now as they may have some meaning later and even for some book ideas :rolleyes: I want to publish a novel one day and I think my subconcious is much more creative :whistling:

:whistling: Candi, do you dream with water in your dreams always and is it soothing for you? One more very strange thing happened is that my girlfriend in highschool and I had the very same dream one night as we were just casually talking about it then realized we really did dream the same dream. What explanation can there be for that? :emot-dance:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I had a dream the other night that I actually fell from a cliff onto the sand and died and there was the most beautiful light. Now, I've had so many dreams, all vivid color, all seemingly so real but this was different and soothing. Not sure what to make of it? A sign? Do I want to go to be with the Lord so badly I would fall from a cliff? I'm perplexed by this. :emot-dance:

I would give the interpretation that you were giving yourself the assurance of your salvation that you needed at the time. However, I would recomend you make your own dream dictionary. This will help you to become more attuned to yourself. Just write the first words that come to mind next to the following list of words:

Altar . . . .

Bridge . . .

Church . . .

Door. . . .

Food. . . .

Grass. . . .

House. . . .

knife. . . .

Lamp. . . .

Mirror. . . .

Ocean. . . .

Plane. . . .

Street. . . .

Table. . . .

Water. . . .

Zoo. . . .

Show the list to friends and family and ask them to do the same. You will see that not everyone interpets things in the same way. However, I think you might want to know that a death dream usually indicates that your letting go of something, moving on. On the other hand, a corpse can indicate a lifeless routine.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I've had those dreams too about Bruce Willis :emot-prettywink:

Seriously though, I understand what you're saying. Usually there is always water in my dreams and this was a wet shoreline and though I've dreamt that I was falling before, I never usually died in my dream. Now when I close my eyes I see this tiny white light that sometimes if I look really really hard ( if that makes sense? ) it almost takes the form of a crown.

I seriously doubt I would be gifted with anything like visions but this just felt different.

P.S. Nicole doesn't know what she's missing :whistling:

A dream of water can relate to the emotions or the unconscious. In the Freudian perspective, water relates to sexual matters, usually the female genitalia.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I've had those dreams too about Bruce Willis :whistling:

Seriously though, I understand what you're saying. Usually there is always water in my dreams and this was a wet shoreline and though I've dreamt that I was falling before, I never usually died in my dream. Now when I close my eyes I see this tiny white light that sometimes if I look really really hard ( if that makes sense? ) it almost takes the form of a crown.

I seriously doubt I would be gifted with anything like visions but this just felt different.

P.S. Nicole doesn't know what she's missing :whistling:

A dream of water can relate to the emotions or the unconscious. In the Freudian perspective, water relates to sexual matters, usually the female genitalia.

Ohh, give us a break! :emot-prettywink:

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

cjrose,

I dream all the time. Some people dream little. Some not at all. I don't remember most of my dreams. Most dreams are probably just dreams, comprised of things we see, hear, experience, etc. throughout our lives. I would have never thought any of my dreams were prophetic in any way until two years ago this coming December, so don't assume that because you have not had prophetic dreams that this could not be of God, just like we should not assume all dreams are of God.

If I were you, I would spend some serious time in prayer and in God's Word (wherever you are reading for your quiet times), asking him to let you know if this is of him and what it means. Remember that dreams are usually symbolic, so you may not be you in the dream. And, let God's Word speak to your heart about this. I would definitely not just write it off. You've not lost anything by asking God and spending time in his word about it, but if you ignore it as 'nothing' and it was of God, then you could miss out on what God is trying to say.

Thanks sis :emot-prettywink: I know that there are daily influences that kind of stick in the back of our mind that may cause us to dream about but I am not going to take this one and the other three I have had for granted and take your wise advice to pray about it and let God's Word speak to me and to not be anxious about it.

Cool! Let me know how it goes.

I've had those dreams too about Bruce Willis :th_frusty:

P.S. Nicole doesn't know what she's missing :emot-hug:

I agree that water has to do with emotions but sorry, Freud was fascinated with the genitalia in general and I can't believe that sexual conciousness is an issue.

cjrose,

Thanks sis :th_frusty: I know that there are daily influences that kind of stick in the back of our mind that may cause us to dream about but I am not going to take this one and the other three I have had for granted and take your wise advice to pray about it and let God's Word speak to me and to not be anxious about it.

Cool! Let me know how it goes.

I'm not doing well at the moment and it's not just because of my sister. My heart is heavy as if bursting with sadness and feel like I can't pick myself up and live life. I know some of you may be shocked but maybe I really do just want to die.