• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Praise God. Those low times drive us to Jesus don't they Claudia-I know they do me. even in the middle of it, I find Jesus is so sweet. As long as we abide in Jesus-he will lead us, even if by the doctor or by the bible. And according to his word- He says we are healed and we can walk in that. Claudia, you prayed for me and the prayer that reached to heaven was such a blessing that it could only come back on you and bless you. Or at least thats what my prayer is!! Be encouraged and thanks for the encouragement. We know our source!!

blessings

candi

candi, you are very wise as I have been doing a lot of reading lately and God allows us these struggles, times of depression, adversity, affliction so that we may grow in the Spirit and become mature with each obstacle. It is a day to rejoice that in the midst of our troubles we can know that we are growing and learning, that all of this is for His purpose, His will to be done. I also read, my sweet wise sister who already knew this that, yes, prayer does "bounce back" to us because of our Trust in Him and yes we do know our source!!! ;)

I figured out my dream. Due to the circumstances with my sister, Leslie, the cliff represents a radical change. Which I feel as though I am going through, this awesome transformation of a more sensitive awareness of the Spirit. To fall off the cliff represents me feeling out of control. Which I did with her for so long and that I could not get myself out of this situation I got myself into with her. I landed on the sand and though I felt as though I died, I was landing on energy and regrouping as the Lord knows in advance that we are going to handle the situation with His divine assistance :) sand is healing and a soft place to land and when I saw the light, the white light, it was a sign of God's protection. So, I think that as though I felt out of control, the message is give it to God. Which is what I did.

I am to just love her as she is and have no expectations. Keep our conversations light and let God heal us both if it is His will. I can't hang on to old baggage anymore. YAY!!! Praise God!~

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/23/1977

I often have dreams of my husband trying to kill me. Does anyone here know how to interpret dreams?????

Before I go to sleep, I always take pray, and take authority over all demons of the night, bad dreams, nightmares, and sex dreams, and anyone or anything trying to get inot my dreams and command them to stay away. I ask for giant warrior angels to protect me and my family as I sleep through the night.

Edited by jesusaveslives77

I often have dreams of my husband trying to kill me. Does anyone here know how to interpret dreams?????

Before I go to sleep, I always take pray, and take authority over all demons of the night, bad dreams, nightmares, and sex dreams, and anyone or anything trying to get inot my dreams and command them to stay away. I ask for giant warrior angels to protect me and my family as I sleep through the night.

I might suggest you share your dreams with him. Maybe there are issues that need to be worked out between you. Do you share the faith? Married long? Is he a Christian? Has he ever made an attempt to abuse you? There is a reason and perhaps it is a hidden resentment you might be holding onto that needs to be let go. Our subconcious sometimes reveals our emotions through dreams that in my opinion, help us to be aware or to search within what it is and sometimes it's nothing. I'd talk to him, get some comfort from him of his love for you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I've had dreams in the past of standing in front of a crowd on a bridge over a major highway. Above us was a dark black cloud. I was holding a bible in my hand proclaiming the gospel and saying, "Now do you want it"? Also, I've been in the back row of a huge congregation and people were playing along with what they were supposed to do in the church, but you could tell it wasn't sincere. They were laughing and carrying on, feeling proud of themselves. Often, when I'm in that state just before falling asleep, I envision myself standing in front of people proclaiming the gospel. My sermons are hitting every point in perfect stride.

Note: I am not a part of ministry at this time. I've prayed and prayed that God would open the door for an opportunity. Something that would be undeniably obvious. I've had people make unsolicited comments that I should be in the ministry. I am 41 years old and have recently quit my job to go back to school full time. I am taking college basics right now. I am soon going to be at the point of choosing a major. I pray that He will open those doors in a way that I can proceed with confidence that I am choosing His path. My dreams haunt me by the fact I need to do something with them as I believe they aren't just happenstance.

I've had dreams in the past of standing in front of a crowd on a bridge over a major highway. Above us was a dark black cloud. I was holding a bible in my hand proclaiming the gospel and saying, "Now do you want it"? Also, I've been in the back row of a huge congregation and people were playing along with what they were supposed to do in the church, but you could tell it wasn't sincere. They were laughing and carrying on, feeling proud of themselves. Often, when I'm in that state just before falling asleep, I envision myself standing in front of people proclaiming the gospel. My sermons are hitting every point in perfect stride.

Note: I am not a part of ministry at this time. I've prayed and prayed that God would open the door for an opportunity. Something that would be undeniably obvious. I've had people make unsolicited comments that I should be in the ministry. I am 41 years old and have recently quit my job to go back to school full time. I am taking college basics right now. I am soon going to be at the point of choosing a major. I pray that He will open those doors in a way that I can proceed with confidence that I am choosing His path. My dreams haunt me by the fact I need to do something with them as I believe they aren't just happenstance.

Wow, very detailed. A bridge represents a transition. Leaving the old and entering the new. An opportunity for growth. Bridging the levels of concious with subconscioussness, the creative-intuitive with the intellectual. Your dream tells me you are compassionate and wish all to come to Christ, even those heathens in the back row who only come to church to ease the concious of either parents or themselves for their intentions are only known by God and yet you feel for them.

Your desire for the Lord is strong and your faith is on solid foundation.

Just some thoughts. :whistling:

• Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

I have always rested securely in the Bible FACT that "our times are in His hands." When He calls me, I will answer...I'll be somewhere listening for my name." AMEN & Thank You, Lord Jesus for Your preserving power moment by moment!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

I have always rested securely in the Bible FACT that "our times are in His hands." When He calls me, I will answer...I'll be somewhere listening for my name." AMEN & Thank You, Lord Jesus for Your preserving power moment by moment!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

I apologize for this second insertion. I'll have to ditch my Dell. A.D.

As a side note, your dreams don't always think what you think they mean literally. To kill or be killed is to have a part of you die off either to make room for something better or could be a loss of energy. Sometimes the random ones we remember the most I think have some message and to pray on it if it disturbs you for the Spirit to discern and calm you. As few have said, journaling your dreams and finding some consistency with a pattern in your life may be the Holy Spirit giving you a message if you aren't listening in other ways :noidea:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/23/1977

I might suggest you share your dreams with him. Maybe there are issues that need to be worked out between you. Do you share the faith? Married long? Is he a Christian? Has he ever made an attempt to abuse you? There is a reason and perhaps it is a hidden resentment you might be holding onto that needs to be let go. Our subconcious sometimes reveals our emotions through dreams that in my opinion, help us to be aware or to search within what it is and sometimes it's nothing. I'd talk to him, get some comfort from him of his love for you.

We got saved together, but he has back slidden. He drinks often, but on the weekends it's terrible. He has abused me before. We have been married 1 year and 4 months. We have been in a relationship for 8 years. I've talked with him about it before and he just says, I wouldn't hurt you, but he does hurt me. He tried to choke me in front of my kids. I left him for a week and went back, because I feel obligated to make this work because we are married and when he starts to get in his rages, I just pray, and most of the time he will continue to yell, but eventually he will stop. I am afraid of him.