• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I would like to add also, that if an angel were to appear before me and I bowed to worship his magnificence, he would chastise me harshly, for it is scriptural that they would refuse worship, as we are to worship God alone, our Shepherd-King! It would be a sin to worship or revere an angel.

I have come to the conclusion that as there are millions around us, there is a reason for our own sakes that they are invisible to our eyes...for they truly are magnificent and we would certainly be compelled to bow before them!

Thank God for His wisdom in this!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/05/1967

They are not always invisible.

Heb 13:2

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Abraham, Mary, Joseph, Elizabeth, and Jacob have all seen angels.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I would like to add also, that if an angel were to appear before me and I bowed to worship his magnificence, he would chastise me harshly, for it is scriptural that they would refuse worship, as we are to worship God alone, our Shepherd-King! It would be a sin to worship or revere an angel.

I have come to the conclusion that as there are millions around us, there is a reason for our own sakes that they are invisible to our eyes...for they truly are magnificent and we would certainly be compelled to bow before them!

Thank God for His wisdom in this!

Amen!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

They can become visible, but they are angels unaware at that point! Occasionally we do hear of those who have been knowingly ministered to by angels, and I accept that. My statement earlier was general, regarding their physical appearance...as we really never see them as they truly are in all their own particular glory!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

What if instead of an Angel it's a image of the Christ? We don't really know what he looks like anyway.

Then that image would be a false image.

You know what God has to say about false gods.

Amen!!!! And Again Amen!!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

What if instead of an Angel it's a image of the Christ? We don't really know what he looks like anyway.

Then it's not really an image of Christ, it's an artist's concept of what he thinks about Christ in an image format. And again it woul dhave more to do with worship as opposed to possession.

It is my personal belief that Christ did not allow any images of himself be drawn or carved during his life so as to avoid the possibliity of it being worshipped later.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/05/1967

They can become visible, but they are angels unaware at that point! Occasionally we do hear of those who have been knowingly ministered to by angels, and I accept that. My statement earlier was general, regarding their physical appearance...as we really never see them as they truly are in all their own particular glory!

My point is that they are not alway invisible or unawares. Most of the time, I agree, they are. I believe that we must be careful of what we consider evil and why.

Angels are here doing what the Father tells them to do and nothing else. We are not to pray to them, summon them, or worship them. I agree with this, but to consider having something on the wall that is of God and works for God as evil is just as wrong.

They are holy and they are in the presence of God day and night. Angels celebrate when a person is born again. They are not to be considered evil.

I believe that we must be careful of what we consider evil and why.

but to consider having something on the wall that is of God and works for God as evil is just as wrong.

They are holy and they are in the presence of God day and night. Angels celebrate when a person is born again. They are not to be considered evil.

There's a big difference between what we hang on our walls and the angels that are in the presence of God.

It is clearly stated that we are not to make or have these images.